What made you sad today..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

I'm feeling really said tonight, I worry about members here who don't return and I'm thinkinv the worst... I wish we could at least email them to check on their wellbeing.. I feel powerless and miss them dearly.. :(
    I love you, cherish you and worship you,
    Guide me on your path to your janna,
    Unite me beside you My King and all mighty,

:love:Allah:love:

Comment

Throwing up at 3 am is sooooo much fun -.-

I can't sleep and I still feel nauseous.

Comment

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
        Throwing up at 3 am is sooooo much fun -.-

I can't sleep and I still feel nauseous.
        Aaaw sis may Allah give you shifa Ameen :love:
        يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post
          Aaaw sis may Allah give you shifa Ameen :love:
          :jkk: sis, :there:

Comment

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
            :jkk: sis, :there:
            Wa iyaaki
            يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

although it tasted nice i feel a bit guilty had a packet of crisps and a bit of chocolate, been doing well to avoid junk food recently

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
                although it tasted nice i feel a bit guilty had a packet of crisps and a bit of chocolate, been doing well to avoid junk food recently
                your fasting soon akh, gorge on the fat food..
                8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
                2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
                3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
                4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
                5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
                6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
                7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
                8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
                  I'm going to try, probably do it an hour before Iftar begins.
                  don't overkill.

do a bit. I'm going to do about ten squats and skip fifty times, every day.

1. Wake up early!
                  3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
                  4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
                  5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
                  6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
                  7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
                  8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

Comment

Originally posted by Magic. View Post
                    your fasting soon akh, gorge on the fat food..
                    yea i know but im the type that once i start i cant stop lol

don't overkill.

do a bit. I'm going to do about ten squats and skip fifty times, every day.
                    anything else like push ups etc?

Comment

yea i know but im the type that once i start i cant stop lol
                      I googled healthy snacks.
                      http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/1...nchy-bran-pots
                      http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/2...n-berry-yogurt

I got them because I got the ingredients.
                      anything else like push ups etc?
                      Might do In sha Allah :)

1. Wake up early!

NEW UPDATE

Comment

I did 400 yesterday. I did 100 for every Salah. So after fajr, did 100 squats, after dhuhur another 100 squats and so on
                        Allahumma Bareek thats good, you still doing this?

Comment

I googled healthy snacks.
                          http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/1...nchy-bran-pots
                          http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/2...n-berry-yogurt

I got them because I got the ingredients.

Might do In sha Allah :)
                          nice one akhi :jkk:

Comment

I wanna get an Audi, but mum won't let me. She says to save up to buy a house so I can move out when I get married. Car> wife
                            They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

Allahumma Bareek thats good, you still doing this?
                              I'll let you know on Friday lol. I do it every Friday
                              They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

I'll let you know on Friday lol. I do it every Friday
                                oohhh alright lol

in thought you were doing it everyday, i was thinking youd have dead legs everyday lol

Comment

Working...
                                X