Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What made you sad today..

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: What made you sad today..

    I'm feeling really said tonight, I worry about members here who don't return and I'm thinkinv the worst... I wish we could at least email them to check on their wellbeing.. I feel powerless and miss them dearly.. :(
    I love you, cherish you and worship you,
    Guide me on your path to your janna,
    Unite me beside you My King and all mighty,


    :love:Allah:love:

    Comment


    • Re: What made you sad today..

      Throwing up at 3 am is sooooo much fun -.-

      I can't sleep and I still feel nauseous.

      Comment


      • Re: What made you sad today..

        Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
        Throwing up at 3 am is sooooo much fun -.-

        I can't sleep and I still feel nauseous.
        Aaaw sis may Allah give you shifa Ameen :love:
        يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

        O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

        Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

        Comment


        • Re: What made you sad today..

          Originally posted by aynina View Post
          Aaaw sis may Allah give you shifa Ameen :love:
          :jkk: sis, :there:

          Comment


          • Re: What made you sad today..

            Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
            :jkk: sis, :there:
            Wa iyaaki :love-struck:
            يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

            O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

            Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

            Comment


            • Re: What made you sad today..

              although it tasted nice i feel a bit guilty had a packet of crisps and a bit of chocolate, been doing well to avoid junk food recently :crying_old::crying_old::crying_old:

              Comment


              • Re: What made you sad today..

                Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
                although it tasted nice i feel a bit guilty had a packet of crisps and a bit of chocolate, been doing well to avoid junk food recently :crying_old::crying_old::crying_old:
                your fasting soon akh, gorge on the fat food..
                And whatever you have of favor - it is from Allah. Then when adversity touches you, to Him you cry for help

                [an-Nahl 16:53].

                Comment


                • Re: What made you sad today..

                  Originally posted by ibzy View Post
                  I'm going to try, probably do it an hour before Iftar begins.
                  don't overkill.


                  do a bit. I'm going to do about ten squats and skip fifty times, every day.
                  And whatever you have of favor - it is from Allah. Then when adversity touches you, to Him you cry for help

                  [an-Nahl 16:53].

                  Comment


                  • Re: What made you sad today..

                    Originally posted by Magic. View Post
                    your fasting soon akh, gorge on the fat food..
                    yea i know but im the type that once i start i cant stop lol

                    Originally posted by Magic. View Post
                    don't overkill.


                    do a bit. I'm going to do about ten squats and skip fifty times, every day.
                    anything else like push ups etc?

                    Comment


                    • Re: What made you sad today..

                      Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
                      yea i know but im the type that once i start i cant stop lol
                      I googled healthy snacks.
                      http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/1...nchy-bran-pots
                      http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/2...n-berry-yogurt

                      I got them because I got the ingredients.
                      anything else like push ups etc?
                      Might do In sha Allah :)
                      And whatever you have of favor - it is from Allah. Then when adversity touches you, to Him you cry for help

                      [an-Nahl 16:53].

                      Comment


                      • Re: What made you sad today..

                        Originally posted by ibzy View Post
                        I did 400 yesterday. I did 100 for every Salah. So after fajr, did 100 squats, after dhuhur another 100 squats and so on
                        Allahumma Bareek thats good, you still doing this?

                        Comment


                        • Re: What made you sad today..

                          Originally posted by Magic. View Post
                          I googled healthy snacks.
                          http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/1...nchy-bran-pots
                          http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/2...n-berry-yogurt

                          I got them because I got the ingredients.

                          Might do In sha Allah :)
                          nice one akhi :jkk:

                          Comment


                          • Re: What made you sad today..

                            I wanna get an Audi, but mum won't let me. She says to save up to buy a house so I can move out when I get married. Car> wife
                            They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

                            Comment


                            • Re: What made you sad today..

                              Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
                              Allahumma Bareek thats good, you still doing this?
                              I'll let you know on Friday lol. I do it every Friday
                              They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

                              Comment


                              • Re: What made you sad today..

                                Originally posted by ibzy View Post
                                I'll let you know on Friday lol. I do it every Friday
                                oohhh alright lol

                                in thought you were doing it everyday, i was thinking youd have dead legs everyday lol

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X