What made you sad today..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

When one commits haram he's depressed and when one strives for religiosity & halal, becomes depressed.

You can't win.

If only I was what I wanted to be. If only..
    Last edited by aabdall 79; 26-05-16, 09:22 PM.
    Sisters shouldn't respond to me.

Comment

Originally posted by aabdall 79 View Post
      When one commits haram he's depressed and when one strives for religiosity & halal, becomes depressed.

You can't win.
      You do win when you do it the right way.

Just change the mindset.
      “Mix with the noble people, you become one of them; and keep away from evil people so that you protect yourself from their evils.”

Hadhrat Ali (Radiallahu anhu)

Comment

People who lie, cheat and use people to get what they want.

Thinking that people are better than they actually act but then it turns out they're worse.

How life repeats itself
        Ya Rab! When you give me wealth, do not take away my happiness. When you give me strength, do not take away my intelligence. When you give me victory, do not take away my humility. When you give me humility, do not take away my dignity.

Comment

why do all these skirts have splits!!!! SPLITS
          يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post
            why do all these skirts have splits!!!! SPLITS
            ikr!! its so annoying

Comment

how do you become strong, without being hard,and remain soft without being weak? World is such a flawed place.
              '' WE LIVE IN AN INTERESTING TIME, WHERE THE 'ILM (KNOWLEDGE) OF A PERSON IS JUDGED BY HOW FAMOUS THE PERSON IS.''

- IMAM ANWAR AL 'AWLAQI.

Comment

Too tired to go gym. Wasting money paying for a gym subscription
                They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

I didn't understand a word on jummah.

Never mind eh.

I'm used to having a flat tummy that's gone now lol feel like a pig...
                  8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
                  2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
                  3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
                  4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
                  5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
                  6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
                  7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
                  8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

Not getting good enough job ..... no one wants to marry me ......:P

Comment

Originally posted by Bismil View Post
                      Not getting good enough job ..... no one wants to marry me ......:P
                      Dua dua dua akhi. As long as your job is halal, best thing in the world! Don't worry about marriage.
                      8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
                      2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
                      3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
                      4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
                      5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
                      6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
                      7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
                      8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

I just wanted for the thread to be made a sticky. Mods won't listen :(

Comment

Originally posted by srahman33 View Post
                          I just wanted for the thread to be made a sticky. Mods won't listen :(
                          If they'd listen to you all the threads would be a sticky
                          يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Oh man. My buttocks are in pain. Did squats the other day.
                            They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

When ur heart wanna cry but your eyes are just like "pfff rly, nah man not now"

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Over 12,000 posts... Ummah users are quite sad.

:-(

Comment

Working...
                                X