• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

I have nothing to do

Comment

If I was just a little taller, a little more 'manlier'-looking, and not 'kid'-ish, then maybe I'd get some respect in this life instead of fighting for it. Maybe I wouldn't be intimidated by my cousin, and maybe women would look my way instead of considering me as their son lol.

That's all I want. Some respect instead of being like a paper-bag in this sandy place.
      هذه الحاجة انا عايز في حياتي و ما أكثر
      Last edited by aabdall 79; 22-05-16, 09:41 PM.
      Sisters shouldn't respond to me.

Comment

I recently bought the sky tv full pack and today while going through the channels with my husband we came across this show with a comedian cracking jokes and every one is laughing so we tuned for a bit and realised he's mocking islam, Quran and muslims.. Out loud and everyone was laughing..

I turned it off cause it stressed me and I can't afford to be stressed in my state right now.. But it's truly sad
        I love you, cherish you and worship you,
        Guide me on your path to your janna,
        Unite me beside you My King and all mighty,

:love:Allah:love:

Comment

Realising you've aged another year and still have nothing to offer to Almighty Allah swt.

Birthdays are a day of grief more than anything. You really do wonder what you've done with one whole year and the very fact that your a year closer to death, to the meeting and judgement of Allah swt is enough to slap you into reality.

May Allah swt allow us to dier a blissful death in which we are in a state of iman (strong) and ibadah, Ameen.
          All humans are dead, except those who have knowledge.
          And all those who have knowledge are asleep, except those who do good deeds.
          And those who do good deeds are deceived, except those who are sincere.
          And those who are sincere are always in a state of worry.”

Imam Shafi'i (رحمه الله)

Comment

I look like a practing brother with my beard and thobe but i am a garbage bad muslim on the inside
            The Prophet (saw) advised to: “Take benefit of five before five: Your youth before your old age, your health before your sickness, your wealth before your poverty, your free time before you are preoccupied, and your life before your death
            https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgE...kS-Qi3nf3tcvPw

Comment

Originally posted by Ibn Taleb View Post
              I look like a practing brother with my beard and thobe but i am a garbage bad muslim on the inside
              That feeling is the worst. I always feel like hypocrite all Islamic on the outside but inside only Allah knows. May Allah keep our hearts firm on the deen.
              '' WE LIVE IN AN INTERESTING TIME, WHERE THE 'ILM (KNOWLEDGE) OF A PERSON IS JUDGED BY HOW FAMOUS THE PERSON IS.''

- IMAM ANWAR AL 'AWLAQI.

Comment

Feeling emotional lately, thinking about the past and future.

Comment

The state of some sisters in our locality, how are they going to get married later on in life after acting and dressing like this May Allah make us steadfast

Comment

Originally posted by Deeni Akh View Post
                    The state of some sisters in our locality, how are they going to get married later on in life after acting and dressing like this May Allah make us steadfast
                    Their akheera is more important than marriage. Imagine dying in such a state. May Allah have mercy on us.
                    '' WE LIVE IN AN INTERESTING TIME, WHERE THE 'ILM (KNOWLEDGE) OF A PERSON IS JUDGED BY HOW FAMOUS THE PERSON IS.''

- IMAM ANWAR AL 'AWLAQI.

Comment

Originally posted by Silent being View Post
                      Their akheera is more important than marriage. Imagine dying in such a state. May Allah have mercy on us.
                      Of course, Ameen

Comment

I wish I can remove people from my memory i dont want to remember people from the past it just makes my life difficult
                        Narrated by Anas ibn Malik RA: Allah's Messenger :saw: said. "When a woman observes the five times of prayer, fasts during Ramadan, preserves her chastity and obeys her husband, she may enter by any of the gates of Paradise she wishes."

Comment

i got called every swear word under the sun by this idiot just coz I told them to sshh. Like I cant even type it was so disgusting
                          Narrated by Anas ibn Malik RA: Allah's Messenger :saw: said. "When a woman observes the five times of prayer, fasts during Ramadan, preserves her chastity and obeys her husband, she may enter by any of the gates of Paradise she wishes."

Comment

Originally posted by Silent being View Post
                            That feeling is the worst. I always feel like hypocrite all Islamic on the outside but inside only Allah knows. May Allah keep our hearts firm on the deen.
                            ameen

Comment

I hate my stupid phone im gonna buy a nokia brick then I'm gonna do a runner
                              And I also want to throw my laptop out the window
                              Last edited by SpreadTheHaqq; 24-05-16, 11:04 PM.

Comment

One thing that I feel most from coming off my medication is I'm becoming angry like I used to be. Very argumentative and mean.

Idk if it's a good thing or bad thing. Cuz I'm tired of being nice and a pushover, and feeling anger right now is so exhilerating. Especially since I've felt nothing for two years

Downside is I'm gonna be saying a lot of things I regret.

Comment

Working...
                                X