• Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by Deeni Akh View Post
    Tahajjud of course duh

lol jk

Gna go sleep now.

Wat abwt u lil bro? How's revision?
    Revision okayish bro, pulled an all nighter and my brain is not accepting information anymore

Make dua :)
    Last edited by AbulUthman; 21-05-16, 02:46 AM.
    Bandon say dil naa lagao sirf Allah say lagao.

Comment

Originally posted by AbulUthman View Post
      Revision okayish bro, pulled an all nighter and my brain is accepting no information anymore

Make dua :)
      Masha'Allah bro, you can do it! I believe in you

Sahhalallahu lak.

Comment

Masha'Allah bro, you can do it! I believe in you

Sahhalallahu lak.
        :jkk: bro

Bandon say dil naa lagao sirf Allah say lagao.

Comment

Tahajjud of course duh

lol jk

Gna go sleep now.

Wat abwt u lil bro? How's revision?
          Akhi you should do what I do some nights stay up and pray Tahajudd then stay up until Fajr then sleep it's amazing and in that time read the Quran and Hadiths and listen to some Nasheeds wallahi the time will go so quickly you will hardly feel fatigue and you'll feel great it's beautiful one minuet praying Salah purely out of your own will for the sake of Allah in complete darkness and the next you see the crack of light and realize it's Fajr and knowing during this entire time you where spending it with Allah improving your Iman. One time it was around 5 am or 4 and I remember Taubah I made and I cried so much remembering all my sins.

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Jarir View Post
            Akhi you should do what I do some nights stay up and pray Tahajudd then stay up until Fajr then sleep it's amazing and in that time read the Quran and Hadiths and listen to some Nasheeds wallahi the time will go so quickly you will hardly feel fatigue and you'll feel great it's beautiful one minuet praying Salah purely out of your own will for the sake of Allah in complete darkness and the next you see the crack of light and realize it's Fajr and knowing during this entire time you where spending it with Allah improving your Iman.
            Masha'Allah akhi! May Allah accept.

Make du'a that one day I can reach your level of piety and 'Ibadah Allahumma baarik lak.

Comment

Masha'Allah akhi! May Allah accept.

Make du'a that one day I can reach your level of piety and 'Ibadah Allahumma baarik lak.
              Ameen
              Idk if Im pious bro Allah knows my sins :( Im afraid of Al-youm Qiyama what will be of me. May Allah forgive and have mercy on us all Ameen.

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Jarir View Post
                Ameen
                Idk if Im pious bro Allah knows my sins :( Im afraid of Al-youm Qiyama what will be of me. May Allah forgive and have mercy on us all Ameen.
                Same as all of us.

Ameen

Comment

:salams

Can't sleep. Am just thinking about how we can shut our selves away and make sure our life is ok and lose our connection with our brothers and sisters elsewhere who are facing major turmoil every day, can't even find rice to eat, can't even find a soft place to sleep. How can we over eat? How can we sleep in? When part of us is hurting and in need, no food, no rest and yet I am thinking about my house and what to furnish it with.....it makes me feel nauseous seriously that I do that. What shall I say in my defense when I need to speak up and answer for myself? Sorry, I couldn't go and help, I had a child to care for and a sofa to buy for my house. (I actually don't own a sofa but you get what I mean) and so I remain inert in this world of comfort and plenty, when my brothers and sisters are dying and trying to defend themselves against very real issues.

If I lived down the road from you and I called you for help would you come? Or would you tell yourself not to get involved because, because, because....(fill in the excuse). You would come help right? MashaAllah, I know you would.....and yet I sit in my house with my roof and door and duvet so warm, in relative safety and give myself excuses why not to be involved. I make myself sick of my excuses and when I am given information again and again about the horrors others face, what can I do but cry and decide to help.....How can that bombardment of news on a daily basis not have an effect on me? Am I hard in my heart? No, Alhamdulillah. It makes me sad.....it makes me sad enough to help.

Comment

Always getting cancelled on....sigh

Comment

someone is on the phone to someone else in another room
                      and randomly these bad memories all start coming, it's like flashbacks
                      شَكَوْتُ إلَى وَكِيعٍ سُوءَ حِفْظِي
                      فَأرْشَدَنِي إلَى تَرْكِ المعَاصي
                      وَأخْبَرَنِي بأَنَّ العِلْمَ نُورٌ
                      ونورُ الله لا يهدى لعاصي

Comment

Not caring what others think of you is too difficult.
                        Building up self worth for myself is too difficult.
                        Quitting comparing myself and my own happiness to others is too difficult.
                        This with a batch of other problems I've beaten here.

If only it was easy as clasping hands, saying this
                        and this, and it's fixed.
                        Sisters shouldn't respond to me.

Comment

Originally posted by aabdall 79 View Post
                          Not caring what others think of you is too difficult.
                          Building up self worth for myself is too difficult.
                          Quitting comparing myself and my own happiness to others is too difficult.
                          This with a batch of other problems I've beaten here.

If only it was easy as clasping hands, saying this
                          and this, and it's fixed.
                          I know its dificult brother, but putting your head down in sujood is easy and its a department for your sorrow
                          يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

When to a resturant in Mile End yesterday. Ordered the spicy chicken(apparently it was really spicy but I didn't believe them) any way, whatever sauce they used has resulted in my backside being inflamed. Never going there again.
                            They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

Finding out that a new constitutional amendment in Turkey blocks the immunity of MPs in Turkish parliament, and that the new Turkish prime minister (the old one resigned) is even more anti-Gulenist than the old one......

Comment

I have a pimple on my forehead.

It hurts.

That is all.

Comment

Working...
                                X