What made you sad today..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

This guy came into pray, and he prayed sooooooooo fast, 4 rakah within 60 seconds. No word of a lie. it was rapid, it was a sprint.

He swivelled his head to the right and to the left barely and went out.

It was quite stunning to watch.

Allah knows best if that prayer was valid or not.

i bet he was glad it was only and me him in the mosque...
    8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
    2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
    3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
    4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
    5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
    6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
    7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
    8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

Had a haircut today. Barber was man handling my hair. Irritated me so much
      They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

Family Problems....

Comment

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
          What's wrong sis?
          I love you, cherish you and worship you,
          Guide me on your path to your janna,
          Unite me beside you My King and all mighty,

:love:Allah:love:

Comment

someone I love dearly is in hospital... I will see tomorrow how much better health has become.. I swear I'm ganna spoil em rotten.

"Hold dear those you love and those related to you for one day they will no longer be with you and you will be alone, left with memories of them and what was once you"
            I love you, cherish you and worship you,
            Guide me on your path to your janna,
            Unite me beside you My King and all mighty,

:love:Allah:love:

Comment

الحمدلله على كل حال

Comment

:( I just feel so sad. And I wish I didn't because it doesn't feel so good :(

Sigh...
                Indeed we belong to Allah,
                and indeed to Him we will return.

Quran 2:156

Comment

Originally posted by ninety1daisies View Post
                  :( I just feel so sad. And I wish I didn't because it doesn't feel so good :(

Sigh...
                  :love: :love: :love:

Chin up ukhti :) innallaha ma'as sabireen.
                  Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek.

Comment

I got so many dirty looks just walking 5 minutes down the road

They didn't realise I was smiling at them...
                    Last edited by SpreadTheHaqq; 16-05-16, 08:56 PM.
                    Narrated by Anas ibn Malik RA: Allah's Messenger :saw: said. "When a woman observes the five times of prayer, fasts during Ramadan, preserves her chastity and obeys her husband, she may enter by any of the gates of Paradise she wishes."

Comment

Some men are incredibly sly and malicious.

Only noticed it very soon after because I'm dumb. Very clever the way he stated it..not direct but indirect within conversation.

Tbh it's my fault I get over things like this and forget

That's why I don't have any practising friends

I'm going to have to try even harder.
                      8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
                      2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
                      3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
                      4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
                      5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
                      6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
                      7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
                      8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

I have a wart under my toe :(

My mom bought me something for it, which basically looks like a band aide. It feels so annoying -_-

Says I have to remove it every 48 hours and could take up to 12 weeks for the wart to be gone. Not waiting 12 weeks...I'll have my mom yank it off lol

Comment

Read the most creepiest article ever. Oh WHY do I ruin myself by reading stuff past midnight? !?! Why!!! I just wanted to read the news and yahoo had this other article and here I am scared to death...oh my God

This is why I need my face to stop swelling so I can pray in proper position and why I need to buy stuffed animals :'( I hate Wikipedia. I hate it!

the winds howling.....oh god I'm gonna logout :'(
                          Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek.

Comment

I am still truly not happy with my life where it is now.

Not saying I want to die, but if it came with my present state of mind and self, I wouldn't object too much.
                            Sisters shouldn't respond to me.

Comment

im exhausted. Cba to shower tomorrow.
                              They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

I'm kind of at the point where I don't really value my life anymore. Self worth is also close to zero.

I am just waiting for death. Where I go, I don't know.
                                Sisters shouldn't respond to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X