X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
    My teeth feel weird
    Hahaha i have that when i come from the destist. Like theyre right there but i shouldnt feel them??? Lol
    يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post
      Hahaha i have that when i come from the destist. Like theyre right there but i shouldnt feel them??? Lol
      I think my wisdom tooth on the top right side is coming out a little so that's why my teeth feel weird. I wish they'd stop coming out, I'm scared to get them removed!

Comment

I think my wisdom tooth on the top right side is coming out a little so that's why my teeth feel weird. I wish they'd stop coming out, I'm scared to get them removed!
        Ugh yeah theres no way around it, getting ur wisdom teeth removed is horrible, i already have all 4 out
        يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Ugh yeah theres no way around it, getting ur wisdom teeth removed is horrible, i already have all 4 out

I'm so scared...being asleep and having people cutting out teeth oh my days..I feel like fainting whenever I think of it.

But what would be worse is if they don't give me the sleeping gas stuff..what if they do that while I'm awake.

Comment

I'm so scared...being asleep and having people cutting out teeth oh my days..I feel like fainting whenever I think of it.

But what would be worse is if they don't give me the sleeping gas stuff..what if they do that while I'm awake.
            Ugh sis u know that little thing in the back of ur mouth that just dangles there... that was black, and it hurt so much like i think they played games with my little dangle thing

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Ugh sis u know that little thing in the back of ur mouth that just dangles there... that was black, and it hurt so much like i think they played games with my little dangle thing
              :rotfl: at the description haha
              Indeed we belong to Allah,
              and indeed to Him we will return.

Quran 2:156

Comment

Loooooool @ little dangle thing

Ouch lool was it bruised? Maybe they kept accidentally hitting it while removing your wisdom teeth.

I'd be mad I'd be like -_-

Comment

I had a molar tooth taken out while I was alive.

I had to keep my mouth open straight for like 30 mins.

The dentist used all the tools he had in his possession including a drill, mini tongs, spade like utensil, hammer, water hoover thingys, etc.

Yes he was drilling and hammering in the inside of my mouth for a good 15 minutes.

I came out alive Alhamdulillah

Just giving you a gist of the wonderful relaxing experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Deeni Akh View Post

The dentist used all the tools he had in his possession including a drill, mini tongs, spade like utensil, hammer, water hoover thingys, etc.

Yes he was drilling and hammering in the inside of my mouth for a good 15 minutes.

Just giving you gist of the experience.
                    Did you see blood at all?

I couldn't keep my mouth open for that long..no way. I'd be panicking.

Comment

Did you see blood at all?

I couldn't keep my mouth open for that long..no way. I'd be panicking.
                      Not much because they use this tiny hoover to suck out any excess fluid in the mouth during the process.

But when they extracted the molar tooth, there was blood all over it. That's the only visible blood.

Comment

Loooooool @ little dangle thing

Ouch lool was it bruised? Maybe they kept accidentally hitting it while removing your wisdom teeth.

I'd be mad I'd be like -_-
                        Haha idk man they must have pulled it to see how much it streched because it was really bad hahah

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Not much because they use this tiny hoover to suck out any excess fluid in the mouth during the process.

But when they extracted the molar tooth, there was blood all over it. That's the only visible blood.
                          I guess that wouldn't be so bad...I thought maybe you'd see blood all over the place lol

Haha idk man they must have pulled it to see how much it streched because it was really bad hahah
                          :rotfl: now I'm scared they are gonna do that to mine

Comment

I guess that wouldn't be so bad...I thought maybe you'd see blood all over the place lol

:rotfl: now I'm scared they are gonna do that to mine
                            No dw my doc was prolly just bored or something haha

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Just giving you a gist of the wonderful relaxing experience.
                              Oh God, don't remind me of my dental problems again please.

I had to go back again today after getting relief for for months, now I was told I have an infection, and must have a root canal or an extraction.

I dont want either - so I have decided to ight this infection myself, and kill it using natural means.

Please make dua I am successful please.

Alhumdulilah for everything.

Jazakallah khair.

Comment

My dad's coworker died.

So sad :( whenever my mom go and get fish & chips we'd see him and his wife there eating. They've been married for over 50 years.

My heart breaks for his wife :(

Comment

Working...
                                X