Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What made you sad today..

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: What made you sad today..

    Originally posted by Romero123 View Post
    Walmart is illuminati.
    I thought you where in jail

    Comment


    • Re: What made you sad today..

      Originally posted by aynina View Post
      Im gna have to put that as my lock screen haha
      why lol

      Comment


      • Re: What made you sad today..

        Originally posted by Abu Jarir View Post
        why lol
        Because theres so many lol
        يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

        O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

        Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

        Comment


        • Re: What made you sad today..

          Originally posted by aynina View Post
          Because theres so many lol
          Oh ignore the ones that looks like maps those are American states like Texas and Illinois

          Comment


          • Re: What made you sad today..

            Originally posted by Abu Jarir View Post
            Oh ignore the ones that looks like maps those are American states like Texas and Illinois
            Yea they could have made it easier tho lol

            :jkk: i will keep my eyes open
            يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

            O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

            Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

            Comment


            • Re: What made you sad today..

              Originally posted by aynina View Post
              Yea they could have made it easier tho lol

              :jkk: i will keep my eyes open
              Wa iyyakum

              Comment


              • Re: What made you sad today..

                Originally posted by Abu Jarir View Post
                I thought you where in jail
                Shhh don't tell anyone. I escaped

                Comment


                • Re: What made you sad today..

                  Lost around 20 battles in a row on clash royale :(
                  Punched my table in frustration and now my hand feels sore.

                  I need to get a life.

                  Comment


                  • Re: What made you sad today..

                    Originally posted by MyUsernameIs... View Post
                    Lost around 20 battles in a row on clash royale :(
                    Punched my table in frustration and now my hand feels sore.

                    I need to get a life.
                    Amateur!!!

                    Comment


                    • Re: What made you sad today..

                      Originally posted by Romero123 View Post
                      Amateur!!!
                      Complete failure more like it!

                      Comment


                      • Re: What made you sad today..

                        Originally posted by MyUsernameIs... View Post
                        Lost around 20 battles in a row on clash royale :(
                        Punched my table in frustration and now my hand feels sore.

                        I need to get a life.
                        I feel that way with Call of Duty sometimes Wallah sometimes I have like 40 kills and 2 deaths then the next game it's flipped 2 kills 40 deaths :(

                        Comment


                        • Re: What made you sad today..

                          Originally posted by Abu Jarir View Post
                          I feel that way with Call of Duty sometimes Wallah sometimes I have like 40 kills and 2 deaths then the next game it's flipped 2 kills 40 deaths :(
                          My brother goes absolutely crazy over that aswell. Luckily I'm not too addicted to CoD ...but I'm really really bad at it ...I might manage 5 kills max :/ lol

                          Comment


                          • Re: What made you sad today..

                            Originally posted by MyUsernameIs... View Post
                            My brother goes absolutely crazy over that aswell. Luckily I'm not too addicted to CoD ...but I'm really really bad at it ...I might manage 5 kills max :/ lol
                            it's hard at times idk why it should be easier and the ironic part is the best player is some annoying little boy who over uses the f word.

                            Comment


                            • Re: What made you sad today..

                              Originally posted by Abu Jarir View Post
                              it's hard at times idk why it should be easier and the ironic part is the best player is some annoying little boy who over uses the f word.
                              Loll so true actually, it always is the case.

                              Comment


                              • Re: What made you sad today..

                                Originally posted by MyUsernameIs... View Post
                                Loll so true actually, it always is the case.
                                Wow I was just playing COD right now and a guy's username was Kill--Muslims I was like :0 >: ( :(

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X