Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
    in real life, I don't eat popcorn that often. The last time I had it hmm :scratch: can't remember. Online I go through several boxes, it's a record break!
    Hahah u certainly should have the UF teward for most popcorn use
    يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	B8Xb1E5.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	25.1 KB
ID:	10762207

Comment

This woman on the plane just couldn't shut up. Kept on talking and talking. Couldn't even sleep
        They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

Thought I absolutely smashed that paper.

Key word: Thought

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post
            Im so upset
            I just heared that the law against islamic way of slaughter is almost there, that means we wont be able to find halal food in belgium anymore. The only thing i fear is that the muslim comunity wont give up meat and eat haram meat perhaps... i hope this doesnt happen :(:(:(
            Can't you just go to a neighbor country every few weeks and get it in bulk? Belgium borders several countries Netherlands, Germany, France, and Luxembourg why not do that?

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Jarir View Post
              Can't you just go to a neighbor country every few weeks and get it in bulk? Belgium borders several countries Netherlands, Germany, France, and Luxembourg why not do that?
              Yea i know france is only 15 mins so i could do that,i barely eat meat anymore tho lately since my bros car isnt fixed yet hes always on the road with mine
              يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Yea i know france is only 15 mins so i could do that,i barely eat meat anymore tho lately since my bros car isnt fixed yet hes always on the road with mine
                Perfect just go to France you liver closer to France than I live to my local mall and shopping areas.

Comment

Perfect just go to France you liver closer to France than I live to my local mall and shopping areas.
                  Haha i live 13 mins away from the mall lol
                  Actually theres a mall like 5 mins away if u forget abt speed limits
                  Yea its just sad that they will do anything to eliminate islam, which only feeds the hate and radicalisation

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Haha i live 13 mins away from the mall lol
                    Actually theres a mall like 5 mins away if u forget abt speed limits
                    Yea its just sad that they will do anything to eliminate islam, which only feeds the hate and radicalisation
                    I know but sometimes just got to do what you have to or buy Kosher food unless they ban that too everything here is kosher Mashallah

Comment

I know but sometimes just got to do what you have to or buy Kosher food unless they ban that too everything here is kosher Mashallah
                      No they would never do anything to trigger a fight with their dear jews, but they all live in antwerp and thats like 1.30 hrs away so im not gna go there lol

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

No they would never do anything to trigger a fight with their dear jews, but they all live in antwerp and thats like 1.30 hrs away so im not gna go there lol
                        You dont need to visit the Jews just look for a 'k' or a triangle on products you buy or a 'u' in a circle

Comment

You dont need to visit the Jews just look for a 'k' or a triangle on products you buy or a 'u' in a circle
                          Those things arent found here in regular stores

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Those things arent found here in regular stores
                            look around on the box it's usually near the nutrition label look for anything that resembles these even in the slightest
                            http://goyimgazette.com/wp-content/uploads/kosher.jpg

Im pretty sure wal mart has opened a few stores in Europe IDK about Belgium but look around for your supermarket

Comment

look around on the box it's usually near the nutrition label look for anything that resembles these even in the slightest

Im pretty sure wal mart has opened a few stores in Europe IDK about Belgium but look around for your supermarket
                              Im gna have to put that as my lock screen haha

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Walmart is illuminati.

Comment

Working...
                                X