X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by Rumaysah~ View Post
    If I knew Allah was pleased with me I would rather not be here
    But I don't so I'm stuck in this misery called 'my life' where there's no escape from oppression and sadness. I would rather face this than punishment in the next life.
    Sabr Ya ukthy sabr Inshaa Allah relief will come.

Is not the morning near? 11:18

Seek Istia3na from Allah. Alhamdhulilah 3la kulli hal. We never know what's good or bad for us.

Don't be sad the journey is short and our destination is calling.
    Don't be sad sis,We have a Lord Who's most forgiving, most merciful.

May Allah be pleased with you.

May Allah grant you relief from distress and the sadness your going through.

May Allah the Possessor of Majesty, Magnificence, and might comfort you with happiness and fill your heart with tranquility.
    '' WE LIVE IN AN INTERESTING TIME, WHERE THE 'ILM (KNOWLEDGE) OF A PERSON IS JUDGED BY HOW FAMOUS THE PERSON IS.''

- IMAM ANWAR AL 'AWLAQI.

Comment

Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
      What is Khuda Hafiz?
      Khuda = Allah swt
      Hafiz = Protect you

i think its persian and pashto who say this

May Allah protect you .. Allah yahfudhuk
      The Prophet (saw) advised to: “Take benefit of five before five: Your youth before your old age, your health before your sickness, your wealth before your poverty, your free time before you are preoccupied, and your life before your death
      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgE...kS-Qi3nf3tcvPw

Comment

i think i can finally see the light at the end of tunnel..

graduating college next week insha Allah
        Last edited by Ibn Taleb; 11-05-16, 02:08 PM.
        The Prophet (saw) advised to: “Take benefit of five before five: Your youth before your old age, your health before your sickness, your wealth before your poverty, your free time before you are preoccupied, and your life before your death

Comment

Originally posted by Ibn Taleb View Post
          Khuda = Allah swt
          Hafiz = Protect you

i think its persian and pashto who say this

May Allah protect you .. Allah yahfudhuk
          Khuda=God

I know what it means, Pakis love using it, where did they learn this from, and what made them abandon the Islamic greeting? I don't like it at all.
          Even if they want to, at least say Allah Hafiz instead of Khuda Hafiz.
          You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Khuda=God

I know what it means, Pakis love using it, where did they learn this from, and what made them abandon the Islamic greeting? I don't like it at all.
            its from the persians .. i bet its after the safavid era

Comment

Khuda=God

A few years ago I remember reading an online campaign to bring back Khuda Hafiz as it was being replaced by Allah Hafiz. I would hear it often but now it's mainly Allah Hafiz. Not sure where they got it from but being Pakis it's probably stolen innit....I'm just kidding, I'm kidding!!!

Comment

Khuda=God

persians take it one step further ... they say khudafiz -_-

Comment

Originally posted by Ibn Taleb View Post
                  persians take it one step further ... they say khudafiz -_-
                  You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Originally posted by *sheba* View Post
                    I'm so heartbroken. I lost my phone ..the things i have in it...ooohGod. I hope no one finds you

:( :( RIP, I will always love you. <\3
                    I always lose things. phone, debit card, memory stick, a best friend...... i'm so immune to feeling pain.

builds up resilience and character.

one day my life hopefully in a good way In sha Allah
                    8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
                    2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
                    3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
                    4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
                    5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
                    6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
                    7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
                    8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

My legs hurt unusually bad after exercising yesterday..

Comment

Im so upset
                        I just heared that the law against islamic way of slaughter is almost there, that means we wont be able to find halal food in belgium anymore. The only thing i fear is that the muslim comunity wont give up meat and eat haram meat perhaps... i hope this doesnt happen :(:(:(
                        يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post
                            what's wrong? No chicken tonight? :1popcorn:

What is it?
                            'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
                              what's wrong? No chicken tonight? :1popcorn:

What is it?
                              Haha sis how many boxes of popcorn do u have

I wish i had some vhicken omg that would cheer me up

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post
                                Haha sis how many boxes of popcorn do u have

I wish i had some vhicken omg that would cheer me up
                                in real life, I don't eat popcorn that often. The last time I had it hmm :scratch: can't remember. Online I go through several boxes, it's a record break!
                                'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Working...
                                X