Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What made you sad today..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: What made you sad today..

    Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
    How touching :) That your brother is so missed, and that he has such a good influence on you.
    Ssh he doesn't even know it :p

    I think when I move out I'll be all mushy with him and tell him how much he's helped me so I don't gotta face the music aka the awkwardness of tears and wotsits

    لا تفكر كثيرا
    بل استغفر كثيرا

    -------------------------------------------------------
    The children need your prayers more than anyone else
    -------------------------------------------------------
    www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

    Comment


    • Re: What made you sad today..

      I wasn't sad before but I'm sad now lol coz I want a big brother, a nice one like F.r's
      Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
      __________________________________________________ _____________________________
      If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

      You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."



      please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

      Comment


      • Re: What made you sad today..

        Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
        I wasn't sad before but I'm sad now lol coz I want a big brother, a nice one like F.r's
        you have ummah forum sisters :love: :p

        Comment


        • Re: What made you sad today..

          Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
          I wasn't sad before but I'm sad now lol coz I want a big brother, a nice one like F.r's
          You got papa?

          I wasn't sad and I'm not I'm hyper lol and happy

          لا تفكر كثيرا
          بل استغفر كثيرا

          -------------------------------------------------------
          The children need your prayers more than anyone else
          -------------------------------------------------------
          www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

          Comment


          • Re: What made you sad today..

            I miss my sister.

            :(
            اذاً لن يضيعنا الله

            Comment


            • Re: What made you sad today..

              Alhamdulillah, dads still alive but he's always been passive. Moms more domineering!!
              4 sisters and 1 little brother.

              Consequence of our family set up is, I am not used to being told by a man what to do haha
              Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
              __________________________________________________ _____________________________
              If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

              You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."



              please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

              Comment


              • Re: What made you sad today..

                Originally posted by Slave4akhirah View Post
                you have ummah forum sisters :love: :p

                Yaaaay more sisters. Alhamdulillah for that.
                Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
                __________________________________________________ _____________________________
                If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

                You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."



                please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

                Comment


                • Re: What made you sad today..

                  Originally posted by Hamnah View Post
                  I miss my sister.

                  :(
                  Aww already? :there:
                  Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
                  Alhamdulillah, dads still alive but he's always been passive. Moms more domineering!!
                  4 sisters and 1 little brother.

                  Consequence of our family set up is, I am not used to being told by a man what to do haha
                  Little brothers can be just as lovely except you got the upper hand by annoying them :p
                  Last edited by F_R; 01-04-13, 01:48 PM. Reason: Misquoted

                  لا تفكر كثيرا
                  بل استغفر كثيرا

                  -------------------------------------------------------
                  The children need your prayers more than anyone else
                  -------------------------------------------------------
                  www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

                  Comment


                  • Re: What made you sad today..

                    ...
                    Last edited by Magic.; 01-04-13, 01:47 PM.
                    8 powerful habits to succeed


                    1. Wake up early!
                    2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
                    3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
                    4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
                    5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
                    6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
                    7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
                    8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

                    NEW UPDATE

                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU


                    Watch this when you're distressed!

                    Comment


                    • Re: What made you sad today..

                      Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
                      Yaaaay more sisters. Alhamdulillah for that.
                      (jus cos i always find this face creepily funny but harmless and rarely used it)

                      Comment


                      • Re: What made you sad today..

                        Originally posted by F_R View Post
                        Aww already? :there:

                        I spent 21 years of my life with her, so yeah..

                        Anyway alhamdulillah, it's part of life. :)
                        اذاً لن يضيعنا الله

                        Comment


                        • Re: What made you sad today..

                          I got a reminder that my mom is getting old...

                          Comment


                          • Re: What made you sad today..

                            Originally posted by kh4N View Post
                            I got a reminder that my mom is getting old...
                            hmm yea, mine isnt old but health wise is old :/
                            My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
                            ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’
                            “Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.”

                            Comment


                            • Re: What made you sad today..

                              Originally posted by Smiley View Post
                              drac, are you Muslim?; sounds like you are, so suicidal thuoghts should NEVER enter you brother, for it is direct ticket to hell; such thoughts are only for kaafir who'm we should help out of

                              :salams
                              You can't help it if they do. You simply have to be strong and deal with it.

                              Ibn Umar was asked, “Did the sahaba laugh?” He said, “Yes, and the faith in their hearts was like mountains.”

                              "You can not be the ummah that will call the world to goodness if you hate everybody else" - Nouman Ali Khan

                              Comment


                              • Re: What made you sad today..

                                Originally posted by Fairy View Post
                                hmm yea, mine isnt old but health wise is old :/
                                My dad told me about the time when he saw a strand of grey hair on his mothers head and he broke down because of the thought of his mother growing old. I swear, mothers are one of the best creations of Allah (swt). I love my mom!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X