What made you sad today..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

The feeling when you see others getting forward in life and achieving things (Allaahumma baarik), and you're just stuck, getting nowhere... Feeling like a failure.

Comment

Yelled at my youngest brother today because he did something that irritated me. Left the house to play football with mates whilst he was sad because I yelled at him.

And now, I'm feeling regretful.
      They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
        Yelled at my youngest brother today because he did something that irritated me. Left the house to play football with mates whilst he was sad because I yelled at him.

And now, I'm feeling regretful.
        *sighs

well? are you going to do something about it and apologise to him? Make him breakfast tomorrow.

My little sister felt guilty for saying something to me over the phone (it was nothing, I didn't even notice her saying anything rude), so when she came back home she brought me krispy crème doughnut

the brownie one, anyone tried that? I like the filling inside, they should sell that in a tub. Otherwise, i'm not such a doughnut person lol i'm more cakey :rotfl: that sounds odd. :scratch:

I was like, okay thanks? then I said WHY DID YOU GET ME THAT, YOU SHOULD HAVE GOT ME SOMETHING ELSE, I'VE ALREADY TRIED THAT. OH WELL.

:rotfl:

she knows I'm grateful because I needed something with my tea
        'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
          *sighs

well? are you going to do something about it and apologise to him? Make him breakfast tomorrow.

My little sister felt guilty for saying something to me over the phone (it was nothing, I didn't even notice her saying anything rude), so when she came back home she brought me krispy crème doughnut

the brownie one, anyone tried that? I like the filling inside, they should sell that in a tub. Otherwise, i'm not such a doughnut person lol i'm more cakey :rotfl: that sounds odd. :scratch:

I was like, okay thanks? then I said WHY DID YOU GET ME THAT, YOU SHOULD HAVE GOT ME SOMETHING ELSE, I'VE ALREADY TRIED THAT. OH WELL.

:rotfl:

she knows I'm grateful because I needed something with my tea
          Yh I'll get him a ps4 game

Comment

Yh I'll get him a ps4 game
            You're using him as an excuse to play the game too aren't you?

Comment

Why is it so hard to understand that I have feelings. I'm losing my patience. The more time passes the worse it gets. It all got really bad now and I don't know how I can get out of it. I don't want to deal with it anymore. I wish I could disappear.
              "Let the days do as they please
              And be optimistic when destiny decrees
              Do not despair due to the events of the past
              For the events of this world were not meant to last"

- Imam Shafi'i

Comment

• Originally posted by Lavender View Post
                Why is it so hard to understand that I have feelings. I'm losing my patience. The more time passes the worse it gets. It all got really bad now and I don't know how I can get out of it. I don't want to deal with it anymore. I wish I could disappear.
                What happened sister?

Never loose faith in Allah SWT.

Comment

People that are going through rough times and difficulty but you just can't help them :( like some people on the forum.

May Allah ease their affairs.

Comment

Originally posted by menk View Post
                    I want to knockout my younger brother two front teeth out. He flipping frustrates me alot.
                    Try being nice to him, that might help.
                    Narrated Anas:
                    The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "None of you will have faith till he wishes for his (Muslim) brother what he likes for himself." [Bukhari]

Comment

Originally posted by Theistic View Post
                      What happened sister?

Never loose faith in Allah SWT.
                      I'm in a bad situation brother. It's something that has been progressively getting worse and worse with time and now I feel like I can't go on anymore because it really hurts. I won't lose hope in Allah swt because He's the only One Who can help me. Please keep me in your duas, I really need it. :jkk:
                      "Let the days do as they please
                      And be optimistic when destiny decrees
                      Do not despair due to the events of the past
                      For the events of this world were not meant to last"

- Imam Shafi'i

Comment

Originally posted by Lavender View Post
                        I'm in a bad situation brother. It's something that has been progressively getting worse and worse with time and now I feel like I can't go on anymore because it really hurts. I won't lose hope in Allah swt because He's the only One Who can help me. Please keep me in your duas, I really need it. :jkk:
                        May Allah swt cure all your problems and grant you ease.

Comment

Stuck in traffic man just wanna go home and shower up.

Comment

Stuck in traffic man just wanna go home and shower up.
                            are u in an ac car?

i just came on a bike and its like 40 degrees outside with the sun right in yo face.

Comment

Originally posted by noobz View Post
                              are u in an ac car?

i just came on a bike and its like 40 degrees outside with the sun right in yo face.
                              Yh, but like its on 12 degrees today. Not too hot

Comment

Yh, but like its on 12 degrees today. Not too hot
                                well heres to you , getting 40 degrees in yo face to understand the difference.

Comment

Working...
                                X