Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by ssh View Post
    Mirror said and a lot more besides...... their little fingers go every place then they stick them also in the cake mixture because they (shudders) want to lick the mixture, not to mention they have no control over their sneezes, and they will sneeze during cooking cus flour and all kinds makes them sneeze.

#feelinqueezy
    I would eat it as long it looks atleast 70% cake. Kids want you to have it on the spot so they can feel satisfied, they don't realise the hygienic aspects in making food therefore they'll feel like you don't want the cake.

Comment

Originally posted by ninety1daisies View Post
      HAHAHA he sounds adorableeeee :love: I wonder how 2 year old boys bully girls

mashAllah.
      he says things in his baby language and then he does this > lol

and sometimes I play on his Thomas scooter, sorry I just can't help myself, then he cries off to his mum and basically yells at me to get off it

:rotfl:

obviously, i'm not going to do it in front of my mum, she'll start telling me off
      'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

kids toys are fun, he doesn't have a car though, if he did i'd try it out

'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

Comment

Originally posted by Deeni Akh View Post
          I would eat it as long it looks atleast 70% cake. Kids want you to have it on the spot so they can feel satisfied, they don't realise the hygienic aspects in making food therefore they'll feel like you don't want the cake.
          yes it's incredible how they notice these things

I have to pretend I'm afraid otherwise I gag and my eyes get watery because I think of all the places their hands have been

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
            he says things in his baby language and then he does this > lol

and sometimes I play on his Thomas scooter, sorry I just can't help myself, then he cries off to his mum and basically yells at me to get off it

obviously, i'm not going to do it in front of my mum, she'll start telling me off
            HAHAHA yasinsis you sound like the cutesttt and most fun khala everrr. he does ?? he probably looks soooo cuuuuute doing that, he probably gets squished with hugs when does lol. cuuuute.
            Indeed we belong to Allah,
            and indeed to Him we will return.

Quran 2:156

Comment

Originally posted by ssh View Post
              Yeah, Aisha is 15 months old Alhamdulillah but she doesn't bake yet and she mostly has clean hands but I can't guarantee for how long though...

...that makes me #sadface
              what does this mean
              https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
                maybe the amateur ones who have NOOOOOO idea

I am tired :zzz:

today was manic because the niece was obsessed with my lip balm collection and she was on my case, the 101 question time about this and that, bless her little heart

BUT she falls asleep (pretends) when it's time to study.
                Coming back home from an outing with the family, niece apparently fell asleep in the car. After I carried her 4 storeys up to the home, she magically wakes [email protected])

Comment

The nights are getting cold.
                  O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Making same mistakes again and again... And feeling horrible. :( When will I learn?

Laa hawla wa laa quwwata illaa billaah.
                    Last edited by Muslimah_08; 24-04-16, 02:40 PM.

Comment

Damn it, damn it, damn it! Tried ironing my white shirt and as I was ironing it, a black mark appeared Because the surface of the iron had small black fragments.

Friggin hell!
                      They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
                        Damn it, damn it, damn it! Tried ironing my white shirt and as I was ironing it, a black mark appeared Because the surface of the iron had small black fragments.

Friggin hell!
                        Aye bad it is! You should iron using a damp hanky as a protective sheet on your shirt.
                        “Mix with the noble people, you become one of them; and keep away from evil people so that you protect yourself from their evils.”

Hadhrat Ali (Radiallahu anhu)

Comment

Friggin hell!
                          what solace do u require milord
                          https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Originally posted by Sky Lark View Post
                            Aye bad it is! You should iron using a damp hanky as a protective sheet on your shirt.
                            You mean put the hanky on the surface of the iron?

Comment

Originally posted by Kiro View Post
                              what solace do u require milord
                              I need you to iron my shirt

Comment

You mean put the hanky on the surface of the iron?
                                Put the hanky on top of your shirt and iron on that, and you can spray some water on it with the iron.

Itl protect your clothes while ironing especially delicate garments.
                                “Mix with the noble people, you become one of them; and keep away from evil people so that you protect yourself from their evils.”

Hadhrat Ali (Radiallahu anhu)

Comment

Working...
                                X