X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by Kiro View Post
    r u a mom?
    Yeah, Aisha is 15 months old Alhamdulillah but she doesn't bake yet and she mostly has clean hands but I can't guarantee for how long though...

...that makes me #sadface

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
      I've seen parents let their children do this when baking/cooking. It's okay if they are eating the cakes and they don't care, but please for the sake of others don't give it to other people, that's really unfair and disgusting lol

And when grown ups lick their fingers while cooking? EWW, GROSE. SORT IT OUT MATE. And then they wipe it all on their dirty aprons that haven't been washed for a while.

Once my little nephew wanted me to have his half eaten and chucked on the floor biscuit, I was like, no you enjoy it little man, I can go on without it.
      what's worse is when a little kid is eating their whatever their eating with their sticky fingers and then the mom to the kid is like give some to apu share with her. and kid offers and then when you say no, kid looks offended and mom sometimes does too.
      Indeed we belong to Allah,
      and indeed to Him we will return.

Quran 2:156

Comment

I've never had chickenpox.

Downside is my brother now has it.

:/

Comment

Why do I get the sense that some of you are feeling broody ?
          They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

Originally posted by ninety1daisies View Post
            what's worse is when a little kid is eating their whatever their eating with their sticky fingers and then the mom to the kid is like give some to apu share with her. and kid offers and then when you say no, kid looks offended and mom sometimes does too.
            yeh, I've had that before I think, obviously mums get easily offended (so scary, it's their child, and their child is clean no matter what)

It's awkward when they say kiss your apu/khala and I have to make the move, I just think why me? I mean, I don't know? I just touch their cheek with my nose, they just stare back at me thinking you're supposed to kiss me you moron

I'm not kissing a random kid, I am sorry I don't even kiss my nephews and nieces, I just hug them and hi 5/ spud you know, yeh the little ones are up to date with all these gestures or whatever they are
            'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

yeh, I've had that before I think, obviously mums get easily offended (so scary, it's their child, and their child is clean no matter what)

It's awkward when they say kiss your apu/khala and I have to make the move, I just think why me? I mean, I don't know? I just touch their cheek with my nose, they just stare back at me thinking you're supposed to kiss me you moron

I'm not kissing a random kid, I am sorry I don't even kiss my nephews and nieces, I just hug them and hi 5/ spud you know, yeh the little ones are up to date with all these gestures or whatever they are
              :rotfl: sis hahahaaaa at how you give them a nose kiss :)

Comment

Originally posted by ssh View Post
                Mirror said and a lot more besides...... their little fingers go every place then they stick them also in the cake mixture because they (shudders) want to lick the mixture, not to mention they have no control over their sneezes, and they will sneeze during cooking cus flour and all kinds makes them sneeze.

#feelinqueezy
                lol I used to do that XD
                They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
                  Why do I get the sense that some of you are feeling broody ?
                  maybe the amateur ones who have NOOOOOO idea

I am tired :zzz:

today was manic because the niece was obsessed with my lip balm collection and she was on my case, the 101 question time about this and that, bless her little heart

BUT she falls asleep (pretends) when it's time to study.
                  'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

Comment

:rotfl: sis hahahaaaa at how you give them a nose kiss :)
                    some aunties used do that to me

they used to drag their nose right down my face, some used to kiss and you could smell the pan, awwwww

they really loved me I guess, must have been my baby soft skin

:rotfl:

Comment

tbh I don't do the whole kiss thing.... I dunno it feels too much. but hugs I do

Comment

maybe the amateur ones who have NOOOOOO idea

I am tired :zzz:

today was manic because the niece was obsessed with my lip balm collection and she was on my case, the 101 question time about this and that, bless her little heart

BUT she falls asleep (pretends) when it's time to study.
                        haha she was probably yearning to try it on <3

Comment

tbh I don't do the whole kiss thing.... I dunno it feels too much. but hugs I do
                          same, I prefer hugs, my nieces don't mind but the nephews think they are some hard core lads too good for a hug. They don't want any girls near them at this age they don't like girls, they just like to bully them. But it depends how they are feeling because this morning he didn't want to play football and just now he came over to play with me, I just told him sorry I have to do my work.

He likes exercising too, he is only 2.

Comment

haha she was probably yearning to try it on <3
                            yeh, she's like 'khala could you show me the other one, the green one, the purple one'

I just gave her a new one, and she was like 'you're my best khala'

I just thought, yeh sure, I heard you say that to the other sister too

Sorry, i'm outta here, it's supposed to be a sad thread and I'm not sad at the moment lol

Comment

same, I prefer hugs, my nieces don't mind but the nephews think they are some hard core lads too good for a hug. They don't want any girls near them at this age they don't like girls, they just like to bully them. But it depends how they are feeling because this morning he didn't want to play football and just now he came over to play with me, I just told him sorry I have to do my work.

He likes exercising too, he is only 2.

HAHAHA he sounds adorableeeee :love: I wonder how 2 year old boys bully girls

mashAllah.

Comment

yeh, she's like 'khala could you show me the other one, the green one, the purple one'

I just gave her a new one, and she was like 'you're my best khala'

I just thought, yeh sure, I heard you say that to the other sister too

Sorry, i'm outta here, it's supposed to be a sad thread and I'm not sad at the moment lol
                                lol this girl knows how to get things she has her eye on.

mashAllah.

Comment

Working...
                                X