What made you sad today..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

These kids are giving me a headache. They're making too much noise I can't take it.
    They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

bye guys :(

Comment

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
        bye guys :(
        What do you mean? You're leaving the forum? Why? :(
        Narrated Anas:
        The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "None of you will have faith till he wishes for his (Muslim) brother what he likes for himself." [Bukhari]

Comment

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
          These kids are giving me a headache. They're making too much noise I can't take it.
          :there:
          Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
          - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

• Originally posted by ibzy View Post
            Head to the ache
            [SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][B][U][CENTER]Oh Allah, in your name, I die and live.[/CENTER][/U][/B][/FONT][/SIZE]
            [CENTER]:):lailah::lailah::lailah::lailah::)[/CENTER]

[B][CENTER]Ya Allah, Grant Me A Heart That Sees[/CENTER][/B]

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
              :there:
              Yep and the little one just ruined my trousers by wiping her shoes on it.

Comment

what made me sad today was me calling my mother about something we were disputing, and her hanging up on me without warning.....

Comment

Wait till you get married and have your own...

They'll be wiping a lot more on you...
                  Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                  - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Aren't you single?
                    https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

What mirror said is true. If they bake cakes, don't eat them either. Tell them you'll save it for later...

Comment

Originally posted by ssh View Post
                        What mirror said is true. If they bake cakes, don't eat them either. Tell them you'll save it for later...
                        Erm, you lost me on the "if they bake cakes" bit.

Comment

Yh I guess so. But... I'll have the missus to help out ;)

Comment

Erm, you lost me on the "if they bake cakes" bit.
                            Mirror said and a lot more besides...... their little fingers go every place then they stick them also in the cake mixture because they (shudders) want to lick the mixture, not to mention they have no control over their sneezes, and they will sneeze during cooking cus flour and all kinds makes them sneeze.

#feelinqueezy

Comment

Mirror said and a lot more besides...... their little fingers go every place then they stick them also in the cake mixture because they (shudders) want to lick the mixture, not to mention they have no control over their sneezes, and they will sneeze during cooking cus flour and all kinds makes them sneeze.

#feelinqueezy
                              r u a mom?
                              https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

#feelinqueezy
                                I've seen parents let their children do this when baking/cooking. It's okay if they are eating the cakes and they don't care, but please for the sake of others don't give it to other people, that's really unfair and disgusting lol

And when grown ups lick their fingers while cooking? EWW, GROSE. SORT IT OUT MATE. And then they wipe it all on their dirty aprons that haven't been washed for a while.

Once my little nephew wanted me to have his half eaten and chucked on the floor biscuit, I was like, no you enjoy it little man, I can go on without it.
                                'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Working...
                                X