What made you sad today..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Situation of a sister from the forum :'( miss her like God knows what. I love you sis :love:

Also Phia86. I miss her :love:
    Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek.

Comment

Inconsistency

You have to be consistent with your good deeds
      'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

How is it 83 degrees out (28c) and I'm cold?

The a/c ain't even on..and it's pretty warm inside but I'm cold. :scratch:

#forevercold

Comment

I want good friends but the friends I have I enjoy the company of though they're not practicing and I feel hesitant on bringing and showing practicing friends to them because last time that happened, they gave the brother confrontation. I didn't know about this until later.

Then I prayed and the brother prayed so weird I never did these practices or seen such prayer ever. I think I must have prayed with a Shia.

There was also a sister who I built a huge wall of resistance against. She fancies me basically. I never let on and now my walls collapsed.

I don't want to lose my Islam and I feel like I'm making myself trapped everywhere.
          Last edited by Magic.; 18-04-16, 10:41 PM.
          “And whatever you have of favor - it is from Allah. Then when adversity touches you, to Him you cry for help”

[an-Nahl 16:53].

Comment

i am not sad, i can't afford to be sad..i am just annoyed at some people..people who like meddling in your affairs..people who want to see you break off relations with the people you live with, people who want to cause discord and people who want to do everything they're not supposed to..it's like you're supposed to be the elders so please for goodness sake act like one but no they persist in their stupidity and end up looking just that..stupid
            sigpic

Comment

So mad

Comment

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
                So mad
                Who made you mad? I'll deal with them

* takes off earrings*
                O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Eating my feelings today....
                  Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

Originally posted by *sheba* View Post
                    Who made you mad? I'll deal with them

* takes off earrings*
                    Just someone made me mad..I'm okay now

Thanks girly, I know you would've handled them the queen sheba way!

Comment

I feel extremely upset, angry, frustrated, worried, anxious and every single negative emotion right now. I feel like crying my eyes out, but that won't even help or fix the problem. I can't seem to shake these feelings off and throw it all behind my back. It's taking a big emotional toll on me and I fear it will make me feel severely depressed.
                      “And We have already created man and know what his soul whispers to him, and We are closer to him than (his) jugular vein.” (Quran 50:16)

Comment

Originally posted by The Poet View Post
                        I feel extremely upset, angry, frustrated, worried, anxious and every single negative emotion right now. I feel like crying my eyes out, but that won't even help or fix the problem. I can't seem to shake these feelings off and throw it all behind my back. It's taking a big emotional toll on me and I fear it will make me feel severely depressed.
                        Keep striving fi sabil Allah. Just keep going... keep going... and keep going..... Jaaaannnnnaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh. Forget everything else :o
                        I wish you happy days in the future, sister.

Comment

Originally posted by The Poet View Post
                          https://islamqa.info/en/21677

it worked for me

Comment

Some people really disappoint and stress me...
                            I love you, cherish you and worship you,
                            Guide me on your path to your janna,
                            Unite me beside you My King and all mighty,

:love:Allah:love:

Comment

I don't know how to be myself really. What others think of me (namely my cousin) is weighing me down.

Plus if I be myself, I don't think people will 'like' me.
                              Sisters shouldn't respond to me.

Comment

Originally posted by aabdall 79 View Post
                                I don't know how to be myself really. What others think of me (namely my cousin) is weighing me down.

Plus if I be myself, I don't think people will 'like' me.
                                :salams

I have a challenge for you brother. For 1 week starting today write the things that made you smile in the "what made you smile today" thread. Don't come on this thread during that time. I'm sure you will find many reasons to smile which others haven't been blessed with. Lets try to focus on the positives for the next few days InshaaAllah.

Here's the link to the thread:

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...-today/page232.
                                "Let the days do as they please
                                And be optimistic when destiny decrees
                                Do not despair due to the events of the past
                                For the events of this world were not meant to last"

- Imam Shafi'i

Comment

Working...
                                X