What made you sad today..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Sad that after 2 months of car searching & trying to find a good balance between something I enjoy, something reliable, & something suitable for the ghetto neighborhood my crazy inlaws live in & in return forcing me to live in........I finally found something that fits the bill & i made appointment and drove up there only to learn it was sold yesterday. :(

I am very sad not just about the car but about everything else

Comment

Originally posted by Muslim First View Post
      :jkk:

:jkk:

Very sad indeed. The doctors have said that she doesn't have much time left.. this one really hurts, I viewed her like the big sister I never had. She was in my city and saw my mom for an hour or so last summer, but it was pretty late at night and I was asleep. If only I said hello to her.. now I'll probably never see her again :(. In sha Allah we'll meet in jannah. Forgive me for the emotional rant.
      Oh no brother :(
      No need to ask for forgiveness, I truoy understand what yoy're going through. But anything is possible for Allah, if he wills it your aunt could become better right away. If this doesnt happen then don't lose hope for Allah is the best of planners, maybe this could be a means of expiation of sins and you will no doubt be rewarded for your patience.

Remember this life is full of hardship and struggles but life jn jannah is everlasting and full of bliss.

I will make dua that Allah grants you both the best in this world and the next and that he eases all of your aunts suffering.

Please do keep us all updated about her health Brother.
      Last edited by hasan2013; 10-04-16, 02:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ZeeshanParvez View Post
        Forgiven [well at least from my side, can't speak for everyone].
        Lol :scratch:

Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
        Seeing how Zeeshan has done it, how can I not!? You're forgiven for trying to attack the honor of R.A.S by impersonating R.A.S members.
        PLEASE TELL ME REDZONE HAS DIED [MENTION=113309]Linkdeutscher[/MENTION] [MENTION=132744]A.Basheer[/MENTION] [MENTION=136292]ms.muslimah[/MENTION] [MENTION=96647]hasan2013[/MENTION]

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
        is this your way of saying goodbye?

IT IS ISN'T? I KNOW IT IS

You haven't been online since

HELLO...........
        lol since?

Originally posted by aabdall 79 View Post
        It's been over a week.

To be honest, I haven't been saying astaghfirullah every waking moment, just sometimes.

Bit I feel I am in the same place mentally.
        -_- aabdall

list me what you do on a day to day basis, like what's your routine

Originally posted by Kiro View Post
        hmmm
        hmmmmm indeed kiddo hmmm indeed - don't think I don't know what you're doing

Comment

Originally posted by Lavender View Post
          It's ok brother, sometimes it feels better to let it out. If Allah swt wills then a miracle might happen despite what the doctors said, and you will probably see her again InshaaAllah. If not then rest easy knowing that it was better for her because His plans are full of wisdom. If that happens then may Allah swt reunite both of you in Jannatul Firdaus ameen.

Give her a lot of dawah to keep her in the highest state of iman during this time. Make extra dua for her when the duas have a higher chance of being answered. A sincere dua can be extremely powerful. InshaaAllah I will keep her in my duas too. Keep us updated about her health brother.
          Originally posted by hasan2013 View Post
          Oh no brother :(
          No need to ask for forgiveness, I truoy understand what yoy're going through. But anything is possible for Allah, if he wills it your aunt could become better right away. If this doesnt happen then don't lose hope for Allah is the best of planners, maybe this could be a means of expiation of sins and you will no doubt be rewarded for your patience.

Remember this life is full of hardship and struggles but life jn jannah is everlasting and full of bliss.

I will make dua that Allah grants you both the best in this world and the next and that he eases all of your aunts suffering.

Please do keep us all updated about her health Brother.
          She passed away this morning :(.. Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un.
          "The organisation that is called as "the state" puts effort to destroy jihad in Sham as they destroyed it in Iraq because of their obvious transgressions against Quran and Sunnah." Abu Khalid as-Suri (Rahimahullah)

Comment

inna lilahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon
            inshaallah she is in a better place bro
            may Allah forgive her have mercy on her and grant her al firdaous without account and may Allah hold you and your families hearts steadfast on the deen in this trying time and grant you all sakinah
            "My servants, you who have transgressed against yourselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Truly Allah forgives all wrong actions. He is the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful." (Surat az-Zumar: 53)

Comment

iv been sick for days :(
              :lemo:

Comment

Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajioon...

SubhanAllah that was heartbreaking to read. She had a good death brother, her sins were removed through the illness before her departure from this world:

Aishah narrated that:

The Messenger of Allah said: "The believer is not afflicted by the prick of a thorn or what is worse (or greater) than that, except that by it Allah raises him in rank and removes sin from him."

[Tirmidhi]

May Allah swt have mercy on her soul and make her grave a garden of Jannah, and may He reunite you both in Jannatul Firdaus ameen.
                "Let the days do as they please
                And be optimistic when destiny decrees
                Do not despair due to the events of the past
                For the events of this world were not meant to last"

- Imam Shafi'i

Comment

when life gets you

Comment

I hate my birthday

Comment

[MENTION=100194]Ya'sin[/MENTION]
                      sorry for the late reply, but thanks for being so open about it sis. I'm so happy that you got over your issues, you sound brave &wise and in sha allah you will find a spouse very soon!
                      And it's true, the less you care the better. At moments that I don't care, it doesn't hurt me. But the second I start worrying about it more and being overly occupied by it,., that's when I start to feel stressed out and sad.

It's a great tip actually to read stories about the mother of believers, I realise now that I've never done that.. I think it'll be a great inspiration.

Comment

Some people are such sneaky little rats
                        شَكَوْتُ إلَى وَكِيعٍ سُوءَ حِفْظِي
                        فَأرْشَدَنِي إلَى تَرْكِ المعَاصي
                        وَأخْبَرَنِي بأَنَّ العِلْمَ نُورٌ
                        ونورُ الله لا يهدى لعاصي

Comment

Don't be sad.... AlhamduliLlahi Rabbil a3lameen

Comment

I'm just a bit stressed...urgh.

I have to change my entire class schedule because of a medical procedure I need to go through soon which the side effects will be very severe so I have to pick classes that will kind of not jeapardize my recovery in anyway. Ones I have now require excessive discussions and presentations...I need classes with more hybrid model. :(

I love my current classes...I'm especially gonna miss one of my professors and the classmates, they are such great people, it's not fair! and I can't seem to find any instructors who will give me permission to join their class. ya Rabb al Alameen please let all of them reply to my email as quickly as possible so I can get this over with and resume my schoolwork peacefully. Ameen.

Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek.

Comment

A brother on ummah made a thread about his wife leaving him.that made me sad.

Comment

So many problems... And knowing I brought it all on myself.

:lahawla:
                                Last edited by Muslimah_08; 15-04-16, 02:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X