Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What made you sad today..

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: What made you sad today..

    today i heard a person talk to their employee in a horrible way.. it was unbelievable how someone could treat a person like that..

    Subhan Allah some people can be so wretched
    The Prophet (saw) advised to: “Take benefit of five before five: Your youth before your old age, your health before your sickness, your wealth before your poverty, your free time before you are preoccupied, and your life before your death
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgE...kS-Qi3nf3tcvPw

    Comment


    • Re: What made you sad today..

      Originally posted by Muslim First View Post
      Just found out that my Aunt was diagnosed with cancer. .. Make dua for her.
      May Allah grant her shifaa', ameen.

      Originally posted by ninety1daisies View Post
      *bites into cold eggroll with tears in her eyes
      Insha' Allah you'll feel better :there:

      Originally posted by aynina View Post
      I was called a terorist today for the first time, it really upset me, its the seccond time this week that im being called names, also the seccond time i leave thw house this week so basically i could say every time i leave the house i am being mocked its rly upsetting...

      I got angry and i screamed at her i shouldnt have dont that, she had her 2 children with her then why did she even scream at me for in front of her kids
      Im so upset ugh i just wanna cry, it also makes me feel way less confident in my khimar,i think i will have to stop going places
      May Allah make it easy on you and strengthen you in faith, ameen.

      Yeah, be careful when you go out Insha' Allah.
      Narrated Anas:
      The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "None of you will have faith till he wishes for his (Muslim) brother what he likes for himself." [Bukhari]

      Comment


      • Re: What made you sad today..

        I don't like it when people are not honest and open with each other.
        I'm actually really upset, why not just be honest and say what you really feel
        :(
        شَكَوْتُ إلَى وَكِيعٍ سُوءَ حِفْظِي
        فَأرْشَدَنِي إلَى تَرْكِ المعَاصي
        وَأخْبَرَنِي بأَنَّ العِلْمَ نُورٌ
        ونورُ الله لا يهدى لعاصي

        Comment


        • Re: What made you sad today..

          Originally posted by Muslim First View Post
          Just found out that my Aunt was diagnosed with cancer. .. Make dua for her.
          SubhanAllah that's very sad news. May Allah swt grant her cure and remove all of her sins through it and raise her status to Jannatul Firdaus ameen.

          Originally posted by ninety1daisies View Post
          *bites into cold eggroll with tears in her eyes
          What's wrong daisy? :there: May Allah reward you for your tears ameen.

          Originally posted by aynina View Post
          I was called a terorist today for the first time, it really upset me, its the seccond time this week that im being called names, also the seccond time i leave thw house this week so basically i could say every time i leave the house i am being mocked its rly upsetting...

          I got angry and i screamed at her i shouldnt have dont that, she had her 2 children with her then why did she even scream at me for in front of her kids
          Im so upset ugh i just wanna cry, it also makes me feel way less confident in my khimar,i think i will have to stop going places
          Aww :there: Don't stop going anywhere because of them. That's what they want, for us to stop enjoying ourselves so don't let that happen :) Stay strong sis, you can do it. May Allah make it easy for you ameen.
          "Let the days do as they please
          And be optimistic when destiny decrees
          Do not despair due to the events of the past
          For the events of this world were not meant to last"

          - Imam Shafi'i

          Comment


          • Re: What made you sad today..

            Originally posted by aynina View Post
            Whats wrong sis
            I hope your okay :love:
            Originally posted by ninety1daisies View Post
            you know where to reach me <3

            btw, i could say the same for myself. smh. just what am i doing...
            Aww I love you both :love: I'm ok Alhamdulillah, when I wrote that I was feeling bad about the things I do wrong. But InshaaAllah I will work hard to fix myself. Long way to go, but if I try hard enough I can do it :) :jkk: :love:

            Daisy, it's going to be ok. Lets work hard together :)
            "Let the days do as they please
            And be optimistic when destiny decrees
            Do not despair due to the events of the past
            For the events of this world were not meant to last"

            - Imam Shafi'i

            Comment


            • Re: What made you sad today..

              I have this weird stabbing pain on my right side
              O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

              Comment


              • Re: What made you sad today..

                Originally posted by *sheba* View Post
                I have this weird stabbing pain on my right side
                may Allah grant you cure
                The sunnah is like the ark of Noah, whoever embarks upon it reaches salvation and whoever refuses is drowned.
                ~ Imam Malik (may Allah have mercy on him)

                Comment


                • Re: What made you sad today..

                  Originally posted by *sheba* View Post
                  That's sad to hear. May Allah cure her. Ameen.
                  Will remember her in my duas :insha:
                  :jkk:

                  Originally posted by ms.muslimah View Post
                  May Allah grant her shifaa', ameen.
                  :jkk:
                  Originally posted by Lavender View Post
                  SubhanAllah that's very sad news. May Allah swt grant her cure and remove all of her sins through it and raise her status to Jannatul Firdaus ameen.
                  Very sad indeed. The doctors have said that she doesn't have much time left.. this one really hurts, I viewed her like the big sister I never had. She was in my city and saw my mom for an hour or so last summer, but it was pretty late at night and I was asleep. If only I said hello to her.. now I'll probably never see her again :(. In sha Allah we'll meet in jannah. Forgive me for the emotional rant.
                  "The organisation that is called as "the state" puts effort to destroy jihad in Sham as they destroyed it in Iraq because of their obvious transgressions against Quran and Sunnah." Abu Khalid as-Suri (Rahimahullah)

                  Comment


                  • Re: What made you sad today..

                    Originally posted by Muslim First View Post

                    Very sad indeed. The doctors have said that she doesn't have much time left.. this one really hurts, I viewed her like the big sister I never had. She was in my city and saw my mom for an hour or so last summer, but it was pretty late at night and I was asleep. If only I said hello to her.. now I'll probably never see her again :(. In sha Allah we'll meet in jannah. Forgive me for the emotional rant.
                    It's ok brother, sometimes it feels better to let it out. If Allah swt wills then a miracle might happen despite what the doctors said, and you will probably see her again InshaaAllah. If not then rest easy knowing that it was better for her because His plans are full of wisdom. If that happens then may Allah swt reunite both of you in Jannatul Firdaus ameen.

                    Give her a lot of dawah to keep her in the highest state of iman during this time. Make extra dua for her when the duas have a higher chance of being answered. A sincere dua can be extremely powerful. InshaaAllah I will keep her in my duas too. Keep us updated about her health brother.
                    "Let the days do as they please
                    And be optimistic when destiny decrees
                    Do not despair due to the events of the past
                    For the events of this world were not meant to last"

                    - Imam Shafi'i

                    Comment


                    • Re: What made you sad today..

                      doubting... :( sorry.
                      Indeed we belong to Allah,
                      and indeed to Him we will return.


                      Quran 2:156

                      Comment


                      • Re: What made you sad today..

                        I'm thinking of going into drugs as an impulse reaction.

                        I don't think I can keep coming to this college and live in thus country clear-minded.
                        Sisters shouldn't respond to me.

                        Comment


                        • Re: What made you sad today..

                          Originally posted by aabdall 79 View Post
                          I'm thinking of going into drugs as an impulse reaction.

                          I don't think I can keep coming to this college and live in thus country clear-minded.
                          Then stop going to this college. You won't die.
                          You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

                          You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

                          Comment


                          • Re: What made you sad today..

                            Originally posted by aabdall 79 View Post
                            I'm thinking of going into drugs as an impulse reaction.

                            I don't think I can keep coming to this college and live in thus country clear-minded.
                            Aren't there a group of akhis you can chill with like an islamic society?

                            Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
                            Then stop going to this college. You won't die.
                            The problem is not the college, the brother needs to work on himself otherwise wherever he goes he will face the same problems.

                            Comment


                            • Re: What made you sad today..

                              Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
                              Forgive me everyone...
                              hmmm
                              https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

                              Ephemeral reader

                              Comment


                              • Re: What made you sad today..

                                Sad about my birthday coming up

                                Another year older

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X