X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
    Forgive me everyone...
    Forgiven [well at least from my side, can't speak for everyone].
    Watch those eyes

Comment

Forgive me everyone...
      Seeing how Zeeshan has done it, how can I not!? You're forgiven for trying to attack the honor of R.A.S by impersonating R.A.S members.
      You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Saw a video on child trafficking. Using them as slaves, drug mules, sex objects, and for organ harvest.
        May Allah grant all the children freedom, security and happiness. And the evil people, may Allah pour his wrath on them.

Comment

Forgive me everyone...
          is this your way of saying goodbye?

IT IS ISN'T? I KNOW IT IS

You haven't been online since

HELLO...........
          'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

• When you belong no where and have no one to talk to... . .
            إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

My eternal selfworth issues and insecurities.. mostly about physical appearance

Comment

Originally posted by Demure View Post
                Insecurities are nothing but a fake deceptive cover put over the perfection that Allah has created you with, simply take the cover off (change your mindset) and you will transform your insecurities into confidence that will not only change your opinion about yourself but others around you too.

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
                  When you belong no where and have no one to talk to... . .

ignore this. :|. Wen u go through one minute phases. Lol
                  إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Originally posted by Demure View Post
                    :there:

Don't let it get to you, the stress is not worth it at all. Many women go through insecurities, even celebrities and women who seem they are happy. Women are always under pressure when it comes to beauty. This is just a very sad fact of life, but the best part is, Islam doesn't give worth or give value to your beauty. It values your intention, your soul and your piety.

I know how you feel, so don't think i'm trying to make you feel better because only YOU can look in to the mirror and say 'Alhamdulillah' and try to avoid these thoughts that keep haunting you in your mind.

Yes, it is VERY difficult for others to understand this feeling, this horrible feeling when you look at yourself and compare yourself to others and get very down about it.

You have a bright future ahead of you :insha:

Concentrate what you want to be, think about your ambitions in life. What do you want to do with your youth? Waste it on being sad about your appearance and how other girls are pretty and you're not? Don't, because the only one losing out on the more important things will be you. And you don't want that, you want the best for yourself in this life and the hereafter.

I remember your other thread. You know very well that you can be beautiful, you can easily put make up on, pluck your eyebrows, get all the male attention, wear what you want. Anyone can do that if they tried.

But all that is being cheap. We are not a commodity, we are not meat to be sold in public and we are not cattle to be looked at to be drooled over for.

We were not born to impress men, we were born to impress Allah

Save all your beauty for marriage, and that intention and that purity will further give your face a natural beauty. That's called noor, which no artificial beauty can compete with.

Okay?

If you want to talk, I'm here :insha: i'll try my best, and I'll let you know how I got over my issues after secondary school until marriage lol

:jkk:
                    'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by Deeni Akh View Post
                      Insecurities are nothing but a fake deceptive cover put over the perfection that Allah has created you with, simply take the cover off (change your mindset) and you will transform your insecurities into confidence that will not only change your opinion about yourself but others around you too.
                      You should write a self-help book bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
                        You should write a self-help book bro.
                        Tbh anyone give reassuring words here and there but those with real experience and knowledge are the ones that actually change lives.

Comment

Originally posted by Deeni Akh View Post
                          That was very beautiful :D Ill save this for myself :up:

Comment

I've done nothing productive today, kinda having a lazy day but I actually have a headache so being lazy is kefir for today lol

Ok so yeah basically just feeling lazy, tired and don't feel like doing much :|

Comment

I had applied for an internship position a couple of weeks ago, and today I was informed that the hiring manager went with another candidate.

Comment

I hate exercising when it's cold.
                                O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Working...
                                X