Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

My temper when i drive ugh
    I never get angry like im incapable but when i drive i get so frustrated sometimes

And i bought the wrong brand of tea what is this, taste like nothing
    يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post
      My temper when i drive ugh
      I never get angry like im incapable but when i drive i get so frustrated sometimes

And i bought the wrong brand of tea what is this, taste like nothing
      you toooo??????????????

لا تفكر كثيرا
      بل استغفر كثيرا

-------------------------------------------------------
      The children need your prayers more than anyone else
      www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by F_R View Post
        you toooo??????????????
        Yesssss oh god its so bad lolol, i really cant help, if im in the car long it starts getting worse
        يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Yesssss oh god its so bad lolol, i really cant help, if im in the car long it starts getting worse
          Alhamdulilah *phew* i'm not going crazy.

It's worse when im with my mum coz it gets soo stressful.

This is cause for smiles lol

لا تفكر كثيرا
          بل استغفر كثيرا

The children need your prayers more than anyone else
          www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

*sigh* :(

Just what am I doing..
            "Let the days do as they please
            And be optimistic when destiny decrees
            Do not despair due to the events of the past
            For the events of this world were not meant to last"

- Imam Shafi'i

Comment

us

the ummah of prophet Muhammad :saw: the humiliation that we are only responsible for
              'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by Lavender View Post

Just what am I doing..
                Whats wrong sis
                I hope your okay :love:

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

so much to do, such little time :(

can't clear my head, can't focus

sigh

Comment

Originally posted by Lavender View Post

Just what am I doing..
                    you know where to reach me <3

btw, i could say the same for myself. smh. just what am i doing...
                    Indeed we belong to Allah,
                    and indeed to Him we will return.

Quran 2:156

Comment

Just found out that my Aunt was diagnosed with cancer. :crying2:.. Make dua for her.
                      "The organisation that is called as "the state" puts effort to destroy jihad in Sham as they destroyed it in Iraq because of their obvious transgressions against Quran and Sunnah." Abu Khalid as-Suri (Rahimahullah)

Comment

*bites into cold eggroll with tears in her eyes :frown-new:
                        Indeed we belong to Allah,
                        and indeed to Him we will return.

Quran 2:156

Comment

Originally posted by Muslim First View Post
                          Just found out that my Aunt was diagnosed with cancer. :crying2:.. Make dua for her.
                          That's sad to hear. May Allah cure her. Ameen.

Will remember her in my duas :insha:
                          O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

I was called a terorist today for the first time, it really upset me, its the seccond time this week that im being called names, also the seccond time i leave thw house this week so basically i could say every time i leave the house i am being mocked its rly upsetting...

I got angry and i screamed at her i shouldnt have dont that, she had her 2 children with her then why did she even scream at me for in front of her kids
                            Im so upset ugh i just wanna cry, it also makes me feel way less confident in my khimar,i think i will have to stop going places

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

When u need to binge on every food possible to feel better

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

I was called a terorist today for the first time, it really upset me, its the seccond time this week that im being called names, also the seccond time i leave thw house this week so basically i could say every time i leave the house i am being mocked its rly upsetting...

I got angry and i screamed at her i shouldnt have dont that, she had her 2 children with her then why did she even scream at me for in front of her kids
                                Im so upset ugh i just wanna cry, it also makes me feel way less confident in my khimar,i think i will have to stop going places
                                I'm sorry to hear that, sister. It must be rough living there.

I hope you will manage to move somewhere more Muslim-friendly, in shaa Allah.

Comment

Working...
                                X