Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by Figs View Post
    Never thought I would say this....but this is a stupid dunya. It's not fair at all. :/

This dunya is so unfair, heartbreaking, harsh, toxic, dangerous. I want out. And I can't even pray for it because it is haram la hawla walaa quwata ilaa billaah. Patience has never been this hard and I thought I knew what pain was like. Boy I had no idea at ALL.

*sigh* Allahu mustaan. I wish.......

I want my life back. I want the old Figs back. The old Figs who used to smile so much her cheecks hurt....that Figs is gone.
    Do people think that they will be let go merely by saying: “We believe,” and that they will not be tested
    for We indeed tested those who went before them Allah will most certainly ascertain those who spoke the truth and those who lied.(Surah Ankabut 1-2)
    Do you think that you will enter Paradise without undergoing such trials as were experienced by the believers before you? They met with adversity and affliction and were so shaken by trials that the Prophet of the time and his followers cried out, when will Allah’s help come? (Then only they were comforted with the good tidings:) “Yes, Allah’s help is near!” (Surah Al-Baqarah: Ayat 214).

May Allah grant you ease.
    '' WE LIVE IN AN INTERESTING TIME, WHERE THE 'ILM (KNOWLEDGE) OF A PERSON IS JUDGED BY HOW FAMOUS THE PERSON IS.''

- IMAM ANWAR AL 'AWLAQI.

Comment

Sometimes we cry because they realize that all the sins that we have done during the days of ignorance. We cried for joy, living under the protection of God's love

Comment

Cbb with angle of refractions and incidences :/

Exams still 2 months doe

Comment

sitting in rush hour traffic everyday consumes so much of my time, time is passing just like this i don''t want to reminisce

missing that care free life I had years back as a uni student, its like after you hit 25 life just starts going in fast forward motion, It's going to be April in two days..

Comment

For the first time in my life i am 80ish% close to literally giving up. Why am i being prevented from understanding this? Sins? I dunnooooooooooooooo

I bet maths don't cause this much pain actually algebra does and fractions

But if these things are logical then why don't we get them? (No gender jokes)

لا تفكر كثيرا
            بل استغفر كثيرا

-------------------------------------------------------
            The children need your prayers more than anyone else
            -------------------------------------------------------
            www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

I really want a bean and cheese burrito from Taco Bell...

Comment

I need to go

Comment

• Reality..
                  إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

When you have been making dua for something and it just doesnt happen......

Patience.
                    O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Originally posted by *sheba* View Post
                      When you have been making dua for something and it just doesnt happen......

Patience.
                      May Allah reward your patience darls. :love:

I was going to write something really silly that made me sad then I read your post. Makes me sad that, I thought my first world problems were worth sharing :(

Comment

Got my retainer in....

Now I've got a lisp for 2 weeks

Comment

:salams

I'm so cold at the moment and I don't feel well either :/

Please make dua for me guys.

Comment

Originally posted by ~Umar~ View Post
                            Got my retainer in....

Now I've got a lisp for 2 weeks
                            :salams

I'm so cold at the moment and I don't feel well either :/

Please make dua for me guys.
                            the first post made me :rotfl: the second post made me :( - it's probably cos you're not well. Get a hot water bottle and dose up on vit c for example squeeze half a lemon in hot water and drink this
                            ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
                            "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
                            :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
                              the first post made me :rotfl: the second post made me :( - it's probably cos you're not well. Get a hot water bottle and dose up on vit c for example squeeze half a lemon in hot water and drink this
                              Thanks for the advice.

I still feel cold despite wearing 2 shirts a sweater and a jacket.

Oh well.

:jkk: anyway

Comment

Thanks for the advice.

I still feel cold despite wearing 2 shirts a sweater and a jacket.

Oh well.

:jkk: anyway
                                :( I hate that kinda cold - take a warm shower
                                ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
                                "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
                                :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

Working...
                                X