No announcement yet.

What made you sad today..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well one of my cousins passed her driving, that isn't what made me sad I'm so happy for her, but what makes me sad is that I've failed three tests (no one even knows about the third) and everyone I know have passed in their first or second go, I'm so useless. I'm from a single parent family my mother doesn't understand English so isn't able to learn and I'm her eldest child I need to drive so shopping and everything else will be easier for my mum.

Can everyone please keep me in their Duas I really need to pass this time, please for my mother

Comment

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by SPathan View Post
      Well one of my cousins passed her driving, that isn't what made me sad I'm so happy for her, but what makes me sad is that I've failed three tests (no one even knows about the third) and everyone I know have passed in their first or second go, I'm so useless. I'm from a single parent family my mother doesn't understand English so isn't able to learn and I'm her eldest child I need to drive so shopping and everything else will be easier for my mum.

Can everyone please keep me in their Duas I really need to pass this time, please for my mother

Allah make everything go smoothly and easily for you , Ameen, and make you pass with flying colours, Ameen, and make your mother's heart erupt in duas for your efforts for her, and make you an even more loyal and loving daughter who finds pleasure in serving her, Ameen.

I will definitely keep you in mind in dua throughout the day sister, inshaAllah, I know very much where you are coming from.

Comment

Originally posted by Amaana View Post
        your dad had 4 wives? Ma shaa Allah

And how comes you viewed them all as your mum? did you guys all live together
        Yea my dad had 4 and all got along alhamdulilah.. He controlled it and maintained it well. When I was about 5 we all lived together until my late teens.. Including 6 other siblings so you can imagen the noise and hectic daily activities..I miss all of it. My brothers left and went to Canada for work and been there since so their mum left with them.
        I love you, cherish you and worship you,
        Guide me on your path to your janna,
        Unite me beside you My King and all mighty,

:love:Allah:love:

Comment

Well one of my cousins passed her driving, that isn't what made me sad I'm so happy for her, but what makes me sad is that I've failed three tests (no one even knows about the third) and everyone I know have passed in their first or second go, I'm so useless. I'm from a single parent family my mother doesn't understand English so isn't able to learn and I'm her eldest child I need to drive so shopping and everything else will be easier for my mum.

Sis I failed 3 times and passed the fourth.. Kept getting shaky hands on the wheel. You're not the only one. I make duaa x
          I love you, cherish you and worship you,
          Guide me on your path to your janna,
          Unite me beside you My King and all mighty,

:love:Allah:love:

Comment

Originally posted by Fragile View Post
            Yea my dad had 4 and all got along alhamdulilah.. He controlled it and maintained it well. When I was about 5 we all lived together until my late teens.. Including 6 other siblings so you can imagen the noise and hectic daily activities..I miss all of it. My brothers left and went to Canada for work and been there since so their mum left with them.
            Alahumabarik so nice to finally hear a success story May Allah bless you and you whole family ameen!

Comment

Don't worry sis, I understand your stress. If it is meant to be then you will pass, and I'll keep you in my dua! Allah will n shaa Allah recompense you for all your hardships:love:

Comment

if i treated my past best friend better than we wouldn't have been so distant and fallen apart.

Now i've come to realise that.

there's much more effective ways of dealing with issues.

be kinder.
                8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
                2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
                3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
                4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
                5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
                6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
                7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
                8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

Comment

How comes I can't see my sig in certain threads? Like now if I go look at my last comment in awks moment thread or past members I can't see my sig. Does anyone else have the same probs or am I the only one

Edit - OK, now it's showing, talk bout weirddddddddddddddd
                    Last edited by *sheba*; 30-03-16, 01:18 AM.
                    O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Never thought I would say this....but this is a stupid dunya. It's not fair at all. :/

This dunya is so unfair, heartbreaking, harsh, toxic, dangerous. I want out. And I can't even pray for it because it is haram la hawla walaa quwata ilaa billaah. Patience has never been this hard and I thought I knew what pain was like. Boy I had no idea at ALL.

*sigh* Allahu mustaan. I wish.......

I want my life back. I want the old Figs back. The old Figs who used to smile so much her cheecks hurt....that Figs is gone.
                      Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek.

Comment

Last edited by ninety1daisies; 30-03-16, 03:03 AM.
                        Indeed we belong to Allah,
                        and indeed to Him we will return.

Quran 2:156

Comment

Originally posted by Figs View Post
                          Never thought I would say this....but this is a stupid dunya. It's not fair at all. :/

This dunya is so unfair, heartbreaking, harsh, toxic, dangerous. I want out. And I can't even pray for it because it is haram la hawla walaa quwata ilaa billaah. Patience has never been this hard and I thought I knew what pain was like. Boy I had no idea at ALL.

*sigh* Allahu mustaan. I wish.......

I want my life back. I want the old Figs back. The old Figs who used to smile so much her cheecks hurt....that Figs is gone.
                          Are you okay sister? Has it gotten that bad?

Please try to read some quran and do lots of good deeds like reading the ishraaq prayer, keeping fasts etc insh'Allah you'll feel better remember Allah has said:

(Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest.)
                          (Qur'an 13: 28)

You could also try some natural remedies that will re-energise you and help the brain to regain energy, such as honey and dried fruits.

One of the prescriptions that was often used in the past is talbeenah. According to a saheeh report, the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said concerning it: “Talbeenah brings comfort to the sick person and it lessens grief.”

Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 5101; Muslim, 2216

Ibn al-Qayyim (may Allah have mercy on him) said in Zaad al-Ma‘aad:

This broth clears that from the stomach and intestines, cleanses it, makes it flow, makes it more liquid, adjusts it, and restores balance. Thus it gives relief, especially for the one who usually eats barley bread, which was the custom of the people of Madinah at that time.

You'll be in my duas.
                          Last edited by hasan2013; 30-03-16, 03:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
                            [MENTION=133171]aabdall 79[/MENTION]

istighfaar is your new drug
                            I'll give it some time, but if it doesn't work, and I am still in the same kind of despair then I will just keep my mouth shut about my problems and get a pill from a drug dealer.

If I'm hooked, I'm hooked after that. I don't want to live like this.
                            Sisters shouldn't respond to me.

Comment

Originally posted by aabdall 79 View Post
                              I'll give it some time, but if it doesn't work, and I am still in the same kind of despair then I will just keep my mouth shut about my problems and get a pill from a drug dealer.

If I'm hooked, I'm hooked after that. I don't want to live like this.
                              ok we'll get to that part later - if u need pills I'm your gal so lemi know what u want

but for now just do this one thing and then update us everyday
                              ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
                              "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
                              :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
                                ok we'll get to that part later - if u need pills I'm your gal so lemi know what u want

but for now just do this one thing and then update us everyday
                                Haha BarakAllahu feeki are u a shrink ...U should consider being a therapist if you're not one
                                '' WE LIVE IN AN INTERESTING TIME, WHERE THE 'ILM (KNOWLEDGE) OF A PERSON IS JUDGED BY HOW FAMOUS THE PERSON IS.''

- IMAM ANWAR AL 'AWLAQI.

Comment

Working...
                                X