Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Not really sad but confused

Wondering where these red tiny freckles came from on my leg

Appeared out of no where

Comment

Originally posted by Figs View Post
      Was in the kitchen for hours cooking and cooking pots of rice and chicken only to realize that somebody came home and brought boxes of pizza and soda and so of course everyone opted for the fast food and not the rice.

Bummer because I worked so hard.

I wouldn't have cared but I was dead exhausted after a very hectic day but went to the kitchen because most of the household was away and I wanted to help out. Hmph. :/ Now there's a ton of rice nobody wants to eat because everyone's full . Allahu mustaan....and there's some kid in Syria or Africa that would do anything for a bite of something edible. May Allah (swt) forgive us.
      [MENTION=110507]aynina[/MENTION] if you lived near my place I'd have sent you a pot of rice :) you were on my mind today sis :love: I saw your thread...let me say sis that you making threads is NOT attention seeking at all. You're just trying to reach out to your fellow Muslim brothers and sisters...because as an ummah we should have been able to do more to help your situation and to reach out to you. But since the Muslims are scattered everywhere and disunited I feel the least we can do is at least protect, love, and support our revert brothers and sisters and for the most part we've failed in that.

I really wish I could do something to help you sis...I really do. When Muslim sisters are having these issues...I swear I feel at times more than just plain guilt...I get a feeling of obligation to helo whenever I can and it frustrates me that I cannot help anyone because everyone is far away from me. And it's difficult knowing what sister in my area needs help or support. :( Allahu mustaan.
      Aww sis dont feel guilty, I'm already happy to see people be friendly on here and it means a lot to me :love: it would be sooo cool if we all lived close to eachother we could have like slumberparties lolol it would be so cool
      يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post
        Aww sis dont feel guilty, I'm already happy to see people be friendly on here and it means a lot to me :love: it would be sooo cool if we all lived close to eachother we could have like slumberparties lolol it would be so cool
        No thanks.
        Believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see.

Comment

That feeling where you feel like something isn't right, that something bad is about to happen.
          شَكَوْتُ إلَى وَكِيعٍ سُوءَ حِفْظِي
          فَأرْشَدَنِي إلَى تَرْكِ المعَاصي
          وَأخْبَرَنِي بأَنَّ العِلْمَ نُورٌ
          ونورُ الله لا يهدى لعاصي

Comment

Originally posted by InTheBegining View Post
            No thanks.
            http://www.gifwave.com/media/704971_...ks-phaedra.gif
            يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

It's freezing.

My days, it feels like absolute zero

Comment

My legs feel so tired from exercising

Comment

I saw an interview on YouTube of a brother who lost his mother to cancer (may Allah have mercy on her amin). The brother was really upset and it was sad to watch, but it made me think, subhanAllah tomorrow it could be us or our parents (may Allah protect us all) and we have to appreciate our families while we still can.

Comment

Would I be forgiven if I took drugs for a short while to mask my ungratefulness?
                    Sisters shouldn't respond to me.

Comment

Originally posted by aabdall 79 View Post
                      Would I be forgiven if I took drugs for a short while to mask my ungratefulness?
                      Taking drugs wont solve your problems
                      At best it will mask them temporarily but then you'll find they'll be much worse when you sober up
                      Been there done that
                      The sunnah is like the ark of Noah, whoever embarks upon it reaches salvation and whoever refuses is drowned.
                      ~ Imam Malik (may Allah have mercy on him)

Comment

I am starting to see drugs as really the only solution to my ungratefulness and insecurities.

Not looking like a man = no respect from other men = no respect from women = massive insecurities/ungratefulness = reliance on an Unseen creator = severe depression.
                        Sisters shouldn't respond to me.

Comment

Originally posted by aabdall 79 View Post
                          I am starting to see drugs as really the only solution to my ungratefulness and insecurities.

Not looking like a man = no respect from other men = no respect from women = massive insecurities/ungratefulness = reliance on an Unseen creator = severe depression.
                          how will this solve anything?

drugs are a form of escapism

once you go down into that dark hole it is VERY difficult to get out. YouTube ex drug users and there stories will be shocking. I know one member on here used to take drugs when I first joined the forum. Now if I ever see him post it's like it's a different person - truthfully sometimes he sounds possessed and I just feel really bad for him.

im glad you can highlight the points you can work on inshaAllah. If you're sincere Allah swt never ever leaves u alone in a matter but you have to be really honest to Him. Do regular good deeds and say astaghfirullah ALL the time. That is your mission ok. From now on for a week you have to repeatedly say astaghfirullah in every spare moment you have. If you're truly depressed then you will cling onto any way out. I don't care how exhausted you are. You must do this. Report back to us in a week ok.

Ask forgiveness from your Lord; Verily, He is Oft-Forgiving; He will send [rain from] the sky upon you in abundance. And give you increase in WEALTH and children.." [71:10-12]
                          ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
                          "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
                          :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

[MENTION=133171]aabdall 79[/MENTION]

istighfaar is your new drug
                            ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
                            "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
                            :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

I was going through some old things that my parents kept since nursery.. Some are still neat and folded correctly. There's this picture I found, it was year 3 and I drew a pic of my parents and me.. Lol there's 4 mums and my dad in the middle with his moustache in green. I remember back in school when we would write about our families, everyone had one mum and they drew/spoke about her with love.. While I had 4 and loved each one equally.. My teachers would sit amazed as this is not common. I miss them dearly and always will :(
                              I love you, cherish you and worship you,
                              Guide me on your path to your janna,
                              Unite me beside you My King and all mighty,

:love:Allah:love:

Comment

Originally posted by Fragile View Post
                                I was going through some old things that my parents kept since nursery.. Some are still neat and folded correctly. There's this picture I found, it was year 3 and I drew a pic of my parents and me.. Lol there's 4 mums and my dad in the middle with his moustache in green. I remember back in school when we would write about our families, everyone had one mum and they drew/spoke about her with love.. While I had 4 and loved each one equally.. My teachers would sit amazed as this is not common. I miss them dearly and always will :(
                                your dad had 4 wives? Ma shaa Allah

And how comes you viewed them all as your mum? did you guys all live together

Comment

Working...
                                X