• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
    Yeah.. We call it akhol daat

and akhol means sense in bangla
    and mum says after my akhol daat grows il get some common sense..

right??!
    I think it's called gaws in Somali and it's the funniest word

Comment

how many years does it take to come out?

il do the water thing in the morning coz I'm too scared to go downstairs now.. Don't worry about me in sha Allah, can survive for a few hours despite complaining
      -_-

wheres [MENTION=110507]aynina[/MENTION] she's ditched this party lol I blame u guys :wacko:
      ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
      "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
      :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

Enough about husbands, I'm love sick
        It wasn't me I didn't mean to, i'm innocent in all this

it was [MENTION=36228]Simply_Logical[/MENTION] he is trying to get me to talk about marriage, I should've known it was some TRICK against me
        'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
          i was just gonna troll and say it means youve got too much wisdom lool but you just cracked me up with that reply loooool :rotfl:

proper typical asian sort of thing to say lool :rotfl:
          And yes the redzone.

Can't forget that.
          You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
            And yes the redzone.

Can't forget that.

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
              It wasn't me I didn't mean to, i'm innocent in all this

it was [MENTION=36228]Simply_Logical[/MENTION] he is trying to get me to talk about marriage, I should've known it was some TRICK against me

Comment

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
                -_-

wheres [MENTION=110507]aynina[/MENTION] she's ditched this party lol I blame u guys :wacko:
                Hahahah hey im bak bte no sand skieing or whatever ur plan was, my eyes r gna be vovered with crusts of sand
                يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post
                  Hahahah hey im bak bte no sand skieing or whatever ur plan was, my eyes r gna be vovered with crusts of sand
                  Ok you can hug the desert gazelles whilst we're doing that and go make some cactus chains or sumt
                  ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
                  "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
                  :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
                    Ok you can hug the desert gazelles whilst we're doing that and go make some cactus chains or sumt
                    Hahaha sounds like a blast
                    يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post
                      Being comfronted with yourself for the first time after 21 years, i seek constant attention because im scared of being alone,
                      Samin closing my pointless thread make me wanna cry
                      I feel like a brat and attentionseeker with this stupid comment. I just feel so lonely
                      How come someone can make endless attentionseeking threads and i cant even make 1
                      Ugh im so pathetic ignore me
                      I dont even want attention, but in a way im scared
                      I confuse myself
                      a thread on a forum doesn't define you, don't put so much emphasis on it.

the best way to end confusion is stopping and thinking about about life from a settled state. Like a glass of dirt water when you leave it and the dirt settles and you can see the clear water. Start doing dhikr and getting to that state
                      "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

Originally posted by samin62 View Post
                        a thread on a forum doesn't define you, don't put so much emphasis on it.

the best way to end confusion is stopping and thinking about about life from a settled state. Like a glass of dirt water when you leave it and the dirt settles and you can see the clear water. Start doing dhikr and getting to that state
                        Thanks that rly made me think
                        :jkk:

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Lately I've been thinking truly that I am a stupid loser in life.

I don't value my life much and if I could I would end it. I just live because I have to, not because I want to or enjoy to.
                          Sisters shouldn't respond to me.

Comment

life in a nutshell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTRfoHO6dlk
                            "There will never cease to remain a group from my Ummah fighting upon the command of Allah, subjugating their enemies. They are not harmed by those who oppose them, until the Hour arrives".

Comment

:*(? :/ :(

Comment

Was in the kitchen for hours cooking and cooking pots of rice and chicken only to realize that somebody came home and brought boxes of pizza and soda and so of course everyone opted for the fast food and not the rice.

Bummer because I worked so hard.

I wouldn't have cared but I was dead exhausted after a very hectic day but went to the kitchen because most of the household was away and I wanted to help out. Hmph. :/ Now there's a ton of rice nobody wants to eat because everyone's full . Allahu mustaan....and there's some kid in Syria or Africa that would do anything for a bite of something edible. May Allah (swt) forgive us.
                                [MENTION=110507]aynina[/MENTION] if you lived near my place I'd have sent you a pot of rice :) you were on my mind today sis :love: I saw your thread...let me say sis that you making threads is NOT attention seeking at all. You're just trying to reach out to your fellow Muslim brothers and sisters...because as an ummah we should have been able to do more to help your situation and to reach out to you. But since the Muslims are scattered everywhere and disunited I feel the least we can do is at least protect, love, and support our revert brothers and sisters and for the most part we've failed in that.

I really wish I could do something to help you sis...I really do. When Muslim sisters are having these issues...I swear I feel at times more than just plain guilt...I get a feeling of obligation to helo whenever I can and it frustrates me that I cannot help anyone because everyone is far away from me. And it's difficult knowing what sister in my area needs help or support. :( Allahu mustaan.
                                Last edited by Figs; 28-03-16, 05:05 AM.
                                Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek.

Comment

Working...
                                X