X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
    I know many things child :1popcorn:

Why doesn't aynina just meet us in Dubai, don't want to go to Belgium. It's like still being England lol

OMG we can drive on the desert, I WILL DRIVE a jeep

:rotfl:

make sure you put your seat belts on, because my family don't let me drive people, it's gonna be fun girls!! there is no traffic to bump into! wooooo
    :rotfl: LOL... No that's seriously weird cos I was talking to someone about that this weekend

orite fine Dubai it is, as long as it's the desert only - yes [MENTION=71631]iRepIslam[/MENTION] DESERT not DESSERT :rotfl:
    [MENTION=110507]aynina[/MENTION] we could go quad biking and sand boarding and then have a desert dessert - u can choose - and if you beat me I'll allow u one hug

Comment

• One more question, when will it stop growing? Do both wisdom teeth grow together? Or one after another? I don't wanna have such pain in my 50s
      The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
        @SimpleTraveller

In sha Allah... I am really scared now.... Me and operations, well, we don't click. I'd rather be in pain than do something surgically.... Please ya rabb make the pain go.. Nothing scary because I'm not strong enough.
        Il be fine in sha Allah. I will try and ignore the pain.

It's on The right side of my mouth and affecting ears and throat so I don't know if sleeping on my left side would help.. Doctor @RaNdOm

What do you suggest?
        take a pic and show us

is it swollen?

:) you're cute ireppy lol u won't need an operation inshaAllah

Comment

One more question, when will it stop growing? Do both wisdom teeth grow together? Or one after another? I don't wanna have such pain in my 50s
          :rotfl: I think they're meant to come out between 18-25 aren't they? This is what I HEARD anyway and it's just like teething - come out at diff times

Comment

I'm sorry, I will say one more thing though lol

I don't understand this fascination about watching hairy legged men passing a ball to one another on a field :scratch:

Tbh I don't even understand men :wacko: I'm not supposed to so I will just step back when it comes to them and their football cause it can get a bit heated
            we pay attention to the football not the hairy legs lool :rotfl:

besides if your future husband likes watching footy youll be stuck with with it every weekend lool

Comment

• What made you sad today..

[MENTION=7414]RaNdOm[/MENTION]

Yeah it is swollen and when I touch my inner cheek area with my tongue (well the lower part) I can feel some skin that's come off and then some little 0.5 mm teeth behind it... Is that my wisdom tooth? My right side of tongue is sore too.. Alhamdulilah
              The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

One more question, when will it stop growing? Do both wisdom teeth grow together? Or one after another? I don't wanna have such pain in my 50s
                [MENTION=71631]iRepIslam[/MENTION] you know what it means if you have a lot of pain when your wisdom teeth come out?

Comment

[MENTION=7414]RaNdOm[/MENTION]

You know what, I would LOVE to go to grand canyon and other places, just to see the world.

But I think it's daunting at the same time. I like historical places too. Sometimes I just wan to see those ruins, but those countries are ruined now as a whole.

And I am outta here because *gulps I'm a goody two shoes

'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

@RaNdOm

Yeah it is swollen and when I touch my inner cheek area with my tongue (well the lower part) I can feel some skin that's come off and then some little 0.5 mm teeth behind it... Is that my wisdom tooth? My right side of tongue is sore too.. Alhamdulilah
                    Did u do what I said? And I think maybe see the dentist Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
                      we pay attention to the football not the hairy legs lool :rotfl:

besides if your future husband likes watching footy youll be stuck with with it every weekend lool
                      I know

And my future husband, he can watch football as long as he lets me use ummah forum

You have to negotiate these things you know? I'd want him to like it anyway, or any other sports for that matter.

:
                      'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
                        @iRepIslam you know what it means if you have a lot of pain when your wisdom teeth come out?

Yeah.. We call it akhol daat

and akhol means sense in bangla
                        and mum says after my akhol daat grows il get some common sense..

right??!

Comment

@RaNdOm

You know what, I would LOVE to go to grand canyon and other places, just to see the world.

But I think it's daunting at the same time. I like historical places too. Sometimes I just wan to see those ruins, but those countries are ruined now as a whole.

And I am outta here because *gulps I'm a goody two shoes

lol I know subhanAllah so much beauty unexplored by so many of us

lolll

Comment

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
                            Did u do what I said? And I think maybe see the dentist Tuesday
                            how many years does it take to come out?

il do the water thing in the morning coz I'm too scared to go downstairs now.. Don't worry about me in sha Allah, can survive for a few hours despite complaining

Comment

Yeah.. We call it akhol daat

and akhol means sense in bangla
                              and mum says after my akhol daat grows il get some common sense..

right??!
                              i was just gonna troll and say it means youve got too much wisdom lool but you just cracked me up with that reply loooool :rotfl:

proper typical asian sort of thing to say lool :rotfl:

Comment

I know

And my future husband, he can watch football as long as he lets me use ummah forum

You have to negotiate these things you know? I'd want him to like it anyway, or any other sports for that matter.

:

Enough about husbands, I'm love sick

Comment

Working...
                                X