• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by FutureImam View Post
    Lol no 18.

Lol I love ur lame posts though :p
    :masha: how cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute :) :)

and i love you too ...

for the sake of Allah that is... :)

Comment

• What made you sad today..

My new beautician messed my face up and charged £16.50 for the botched job. Before it used to be £9. I'm so upset because of the incident and pain she put me through, I left the shop with tears in my eyes. (New people took over an old business.) They were selling qurans in the shop and playing rihanna at the same time too which made me feel so bad. Now I have to try and find someone else to do it (and try to hide the appalling work until it grows out). Honestly, I'm not like other girls; I don't ask for much and the things I ask for are for practical reasons... and they still mess it up. I have wax on my hijab, wax on my jumper, wax everywhere. :(
      ⚔ Even in death may you be triumphant ⚔
      U.F Sadaqah Jariyah Project

Comment

Originally posted by Meriadoc View Post
        My new beautician messed my face up and charged £16.50 for the botched job. Before it used to be £9. I'm so upset because of the incident and pain she put me through, I left the shop with tears in my eyes. New people took over an old business. They were selling qurans in the shop and playing rihanna at the same time too which made me feel so bad. Now I have to try and find someone else to do it (and try to hide the appalling work until it grows out). Honestly, I'm not like other girls; I don't ask for much and the things I ask for are for practical reasons... and they still mess it up. I have wax on my hijab, wax on my jumper, wax everywhere. :(
        Awwww *hugs* I totally understand I hate it when that happens! don't worry it will get better inshaAllah xxxx
        My Lord sanctify my flawed heart
        As You have sanctified Your house,
        Make my heart as protected and as honoured
        In which permission of entry
        Is only granted to a few,
        Please Allah, allow my heart
        To be preserved only for You.

---

It hurts, to watch you leave so soon,
        when I don't know, if I will ever see you again
        In Jannah, we will meet :love:

If I have ever offended, hurt or insulted you, forgive me for the sake of Allah سبحانه وتعالى‎

Comment

My doubts and fears made me sad today...
          People disrespecting my gran made me sad today...

Not a good day.

---

If I have ever offended, hurt or insulted you, forgive me for the sake of Allah سبحانه وتعالى‎

Comment

Migraine :(
            And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

Originally posted by sunrise786 View Post
              Awwww *hugs* I totally understand I hate it when that happens! don't worry it will get better inshaAllah xxxx
              My mum rang up and had a go at the lady on the phone. The manager then came on the phone and was shocked at the price I was charged. Alhamdulillah she's refunding the difference of £7.
              Aint going back there though :/
              ⚔ Even in death may you be triumphant ⚔
              U.F Sadaqah Jariyah Project

Comment

Was talking to my aunt after ages and she was telling me how my mum used to say that she doesn't know how people let their children live miles apart from them and that she would never ever do that to her kids! and then when it actually happened to me how my mum used to cry a lot to her over the phone during the first year

Got me quite upset. I rang mummy and told her I love her :love: long distance arguments suck :/
                :sub: wabihamdihi:sub:hiladheem

Comment

Originally posted by rainbow*~ View Post
                  Was talking to my aunt after ages and she was telling me how my mum used to say that she doesn't know how people let their children live miles apart from them and that she would never ever do that to her kids! and then when it actually happened to me how my mum used to cry a lot to her over the phone during the first year

Got me quite upset. I rang mummy and told her I love her :love: long distance arguments suck :/
                  Sounds like my mum but sometimes you cant fight your fate ...
                  My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
                  ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’
                  “Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.”

Comment

long distance arguments suck :/
                    that's the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Meriadoc View Post
                      My mum rang up and had a go at the lady on the phone. The manager then came on the phone and was shocked at the price I was charged. Alhamdulillah she's refunding the difference of £7.
                      Aint going back there though :/
                      Aww bless your mummy. Find somewhere else InshaAllah.

---

Comment

Sounds like my mom. I was bawling while driving to New York from Michigan, because my mom was crying since I was moving out. Alhamdulillah, I was back within a week, albeit without a job. The move to Kuwait was quite emotional too, although less so, since my mom was more comfortable with it. She was uncomfortable with me moving to New York. The return to Kuwait from the first vacation was also a bit emotional. But things settled down with the second vacation. Its been almost a year now. Can't wait to go back next month, InshaAllah.

My dad was living in New York alone in the early 80s and he tells us how our grandma was crying when he called to ask her how to make egg and potato curry, :rotfl:

Comment

• What made you sad today..

I live in NY

Comment

Originally posted by Ridwaaan View Post
                            you are 62?
                            K then

Comment

Originally posted by Ridwaaan View Post
                              K then
                              ha, nah most the kids on here are 21/22

or younger

Abu Mubarak is in his 50's

why do you need to talk to an elder?
                              My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
                              ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’
                              “Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.”

Comment

Having to do a complete factory restore on my laptop. :(

Comment

Working...
                                X