X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
    you serious? you aint heard of mike tyson? lool
    Yeh, heard of the name but just don't care I guess, didn't know he was a boxer

which one is the 'I believe I can fly' man? That's a basketball player isn't it?

*sighs
    'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Mike Tyson is a revert now..He has been to umrah
      Hidaya is from Allah..

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
        Yeh, heard of the name but just don't care I guess, didn't know he was a boxer

which one is the 'I believe I can fly' man? That's a basketball player isn't it?

*sighs
        loool :rotfl:

ermm think thats micheal jordan basketball player right?

Comment

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
          Sucha a softie lol

well if me and Yasin and irep lived in Belgium - we would drive up to your house (obv id have to drive cos the other two :wacko:) and then come and give u lots of hugs - well Yasin and irep could - id be like -_- cmon guys we have ice cream with our names on it - you live in the LAND OF CHOCOLATE - you're so lucky - so so lucky
          :rotfl:

No, you haven't lived till you've experienced being in the passenger sit while I'm the driver

I heard you like the theme park randomy :mujahida:
          'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

Comment

Sucha a softie lol

well if me and Yasin and irep lived in Belgium - we would drive up to your house (obv id have to drive cos the other two :wacko:) and then come and give u lots of hugs - well Yasin and irep could - id be like -_- cmon guys we have ice cream with our names on it - you live in the LAND OF CHOCOLATE - you're so lucky - so so lucky
            Omg that would be so cool we could have ice cream party
            يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Reading some of the posts here and I am like..."Glad I am not a woman..."

Allah have mercy.
              Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
              - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by Umm Uthmaan View Post
                Mike Tyson is a revert now..He has been to umrah
                Hidaya is from Allah..
                Mash Allah

Okay, I better find a bit about him so that I can become a real warrior

loool :rotfl:

ermm think thats micheal jordan basketball player right?
                you tell me? I don't know these sport personalities. Football is the worse. So boring.

Comment

• What made you sad today..

It's Sunday how are you lot so alive...
                  The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

No, you haven't lived till you've experienced being in the passenger sit while I'm the driver

I heard you like the theme park randomy :mujahida:
                    lol whaaaa whaaaaaa howd u know that

yeh aynina we'd go 6 flags

or if that's too long just let Yasin drive in a restricted area lol
                    ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
                    "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
                    :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
                      [MENTION=23993]Simple[/MENTION] Traveller

Jazakallah khayran, I am really scared.. I don't know why. What if Allah takes my life.... I'm not ready to meet my rabb.......

Please make dua for me
                      You'll be fine Sister.

I'll just scare you a little bit - when I had my wisdom tooth taken out, the dentist and his assistant were struggling with it as I have a problem opening my mouth too wide for too long. And they ended up breaking it by mistake. Which was a little scary for me

So then they had to try again, and eventually they managed to do it after another struggle.This was all followed by bleeding for a while (which is normal), and then I rang the surgery to next day to ask if I can drink tea now as I was really missing my tea,

But Alhumdulilah it was all ok, and it will be for you too. In sha Allah you won't need an extraction.

Comment

Mash Allah

Okay, I better find a bit about him so that I can become a real warrior

you tell me? I don't know these sport personalities. Football is the worse. So boring.
                        yea well im not into basketball but im pretty sure you mean him

hey leave football alone yea lol

Comment

lol whaaaa whaaaaaa howd u know that

yeh aynina we'd go 6 flags

or if that's too long just let Yasin drive in a restricted area lol
                          I know many things child :1popcorn:

Why doesn't aynina just meet us in Dubai, don't want to go to Belgium. It's like still being England lol

OMG we can drive on the desert, I WILL DRIVE a jeep

make sure you put your seat belts on, because my family don't let me drive people, it's gonna be fun girls!! there is no traffic to bump into! wooooo

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post
                            Omg that would be so cool we could have ice cream party
                            Yessssss and one of the games could be stick your face in a tub of ice cream to retrieve the key to the locked door, you have to eat your way through the ice cream. And we could all wear ice cream themed pjs and OMG I wanna go to this party so bad now

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
                            Reading some of the posts here and I am like..."Glad I am not a woman..."

Allah have mercy.
                            Lollll I'm gonna translate that into 'omg how come u guys can have so much fun and I'm not invited'

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
                            It's Sunday how are you lot so alive...
                            BANK HOLIDAYYYYYYYYYYY WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO
                            ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
                            "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
                            :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

• [MENTION=60520]SimpleTraveller[/MENTION]

In sha Allah... I am really scared now.... Me and operations, well, we don't click. I'd rather be in pain than do something surgically.... Please ya rabb make the pain go.. Nothing scary because I'm not strong enough.
                              Il be fine in sha Allah. I will try and ignore the pain.

It's on The right side of my mouth and affecting ears and throat so I don't know if sleeping on my left side would help.. Doctor [MENTION=7414]RaNdOm[/MENTION]

What do you suggest?
                              The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

yea well im not into basketball but im pretty sure you mean him

hey leave football alone yea lol
                                I'm sorry, I will say one more thing though lol

I don't understand this fascination about watching hairy legged men passing a ball to one another on a field :scratch:

Tbh I don't even understand men :wacko: I'm not supposed to so I will just step back when it comes to them and their football cause it can get a bit heated

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X