Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
    Wisdom tooth is hurting so much that I can't even breathe
    just have some ice cream lool

Comment

break a table man, break a table I say. :wacko:

My little nephew broke this plastic chair and I was like :shock: I need to find you martial arts trainer, you got potential bruv

:mujahida:
      'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post
        Loool and get myself banned after all
        Nah they'd be heartless to do that to u - they do have hearts lol somewhere deep down - if not, just plea to sajid and he's the one that'll overide all decisions anyways and he's pretty chillin lol
        ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
        "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
        :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

Im not an agressive person lol, id prolly give the bag a hug
          :rotfl: what makes u happy
          "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."

Comment

Im not an agressive person lol, id prolly give the bag a hug
            NO

JUST DO IT

ROAR. lol sorry, I'M a bit on the err side
            'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

Comment

Wisdom tooth is hurting so much that I can't even breathe
              Tooth problems?

I'm sorry to hear about that Sister, I have done about five tooth threads before (as you know) and the very first one of those was to do with a Wisdom Tooth which was eventually extracted.

You may have to say goodbye to it too, if all else fails.

May Allah make it easy for you.

Comment

• What made you sad today..

I haven't taken any medication in months and I'm tryna beat a record........ In sha Allah it will go away naturally, il just deeply breathe in and out and cry lol.

No ice cream in this house
                The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
                  :rotfl: what makes u happy
                  Loool cuddles
                  يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
                    NO

JUST DO IT

ROAR. lol sorry, I'M a bit on the err side
                    Hahahah i think u need it more then me
                    يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

I haven't taken any medication in months and I'm tryna beat a record........ In sha Allah it will go away naturally, il just deeply breathe in and out and cry lol.

No ice cream in this house
                      -_-

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
                        lool mike tyson :rotfl:
                        sorry, I'm not too familiar with boxers other than amir khan because he is British and an asian, I've heard of Mike Tyson though, is he American?

Forget that, support the UK ones.

Comment

• What made you sad today..

[MENTION=23993]Simple[/MENTION] Traveller

Jazakallah khayran, I am really scared.. I don't know why. What if Allah takes my life.... I'm not ready to meet my rabb.......

Please make dua for me
                          The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
                            sorry, I'm not too familiar with boxers other than amir khan because he is British and an asian, I've heard of Mike Tyson though, is he American?

Forget that, support the UK ones.
                            you serious? you aint heard of mike tyson? lool

Comment

Hahahah i think u need it more then me
                              On a serious note, any similar type of sports are good for the brain, helps you to be disciplined

Comment

Loool cuddles
                                Sucha a softie lol

well if me and Yasin and irep lived in Belgium - we would drive up to your house (obv id have to drive cos the other two :wacko:) and then come and give u lots of hugs - well Yasin and irep could - id be like -_- cmon guys we have ice cream with our names on it - you live in the LAND OF CHOCOLATE - you're so lucky - so so lucky

Comment

Working...
                                X