Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by ms.muslimah View Post
    Eat something you like, that should make you feel better :)
    ice cream usually does the trick :up:

Comment

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
      Lol you're no burden to anyone here even if u make a thread every single day lol. Mods were diff back in the day and believe me I had a tonne about everything looool - that's why I said [MENTION=71631]iRepIslam[/MENTION] reminds me of me at her age cos everyone could THINK she is attention seeking but she's just another emotional being

its good to share your probs to lessen a burden but the majority of the task is finding the means within yourself - there will be better times and not so good times but anytime u need to blurt it out, we're here, even if it's just like I just cut my finger :rotfl:
      Lool sis thank you soo much, i knw my thread didnt make much sense anyway but i kinda just felt sad, whatever im not gna be angry abt the thread thing tho, its just meh lol not even a legit reason to be sad but you knw how it feels to be a woman and emotional
      Did any of that make sense
      يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
        There is no ice cream
        يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post
          True lol, im such an emotional eater, lets find some chocolate haha
          Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
          Problem solved, what you need is chocolate Ice-cream.
          Narrated Anas:
          The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "None of you will have faith till he wishes for his (Muslim) brother what he likes for himself." [Bukhari]

Comment

Why's everyone sad?
            Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
            - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
              Why's everyone sad?
              Bc its the end of winter and our vit D level is below 0

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

There is no ice cream
                sad times

Originally posted by ms.muslimah View Post
                Problem solved, what you need is chocolate Ice-cream.
                chocolate ice cream? :vomit:

its all about strawberry, mango and vanilla :inlove:

Comment

Lool sis thank you soo much, i knw my thread didnt make much sense anyway but i kinda just felt sad, whatever im not gna be angry abt the thread thing tho, its just meh lol not even a legit reason to be sad but you knw how it feels to be a woman and emotional
                  Did any of that make sense
                  lol yeh I don't think it was done in an anti you way so just make another one lol you're too kind - I would have been like new thread labelled ERM SCUSE ME - STOP closing my threads and then just start being annoying like typing in French everywhere or Flemish or whatever you speak lol If you're easily entertained it's pretty fun

if someone closes one thread sometimes u gotta open 5 new ones
                  ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
                  "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
                  :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

• Wisdom tooth is hurting so much that I can't even breathe
                    إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

There is no ice cream
                      Get a punch bag and pretend it's erm....

well, you don't have to pretend, just PUNCH ITS LIGHTS OUT!!! WOOOO!!

aaah, even typing that is therapeutical
                      'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
                        Why's everyone sad?
                        Cos were just getting over the effect of the White days
                        "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."

Comment

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
                          lol yeh I don't think it was done in an anti you way so just make another one lol you're too kind - I would have been like new thread labelled ERM SCUSE ME - STOP closing my threads and then just start being annoying like typing in French everywhere or Flemish or whatever you speak lol If you're easily entertained it's pretty fun

if someone closes one thread sometimes u gotta open 5 new ones
                          Loool and get myself banned after all

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
                            Wisdom tooth is hurting so much that I can't even breathe
                            Salt water!!!!! Paracetamol and ibuprofen!!!!! And ring dentist and get a prescription if it's infected

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

lool mike tyson :rotfl:

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

Im not an agressive person lol, id prolly give the bag a hug

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Working...
                                X