Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
    It depresses me how far away from marriage I am.

Sick of being alone. So many Muslim men are out of my league anyways.
    :rotfl:

You'll be surprised to know it's the other way round (you are better off without them) cause :wacko:

I had a lycee gelatine thing thingy bob today, nicely made by a sibling.

Alhamdulillah B-)
    'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Full of the flu still... Wish it would just go away... The fact that I have some cleaning to do and need to cook makes me want to cry
      ▪️••• 〰 Say what you wish in abuse of me, for my silence towards the idiot is indeed an answer. I am not at a loss for a response, but rather it does not befit the lion to answer the dogs. 〰 •••▪️

~ IMAM SHAFI'I RH

Comment

Being comfronted with yourself for the first time after 21 years, i seek constant attention because im scared of being alone,
        Samin closing my pointless thread make me wanna cry
        I feel like a brat and attentionseeker with this stupid comment. I just feel so lonely
        How come someone can make endless attentionseeking threads and i cant even make 1
        Ugh im so pathetic ignore me
        I dont even want attention, but in a way im scared
        I confuse myself
        يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post
          Being comfronted with yourself for the first time after 21 years, i seek constant attention because im scared of being alone,
          I feel like a brat and attentionseeker with this stupid comment. I just feel so lonely
          How come someone can make endless attentionseeking threads and i cant even make 1
          I confuse myself
          https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

I confuse myself
            you have to face your fears - that's the only way you'll grow

and don't worry about him the mods are kinda strange sometimes and pick and choose what they feel like doing
            ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
            "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
            :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

Originally posted by Kiro View Post
              Just cos your threads don't get closed cos you're a secret mod or working for the mods
              "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."

Comment

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
                you have to face your fears - that's the only way you'll grow

and don't worry about him the mods are kinda strange sometimes and pick and choose what they feel like doing
                I dont understand why some people say puberty is strugling with themselves? The real struggle is growing up?
                يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

• Originally posted by aynina View Post
                    I confuse myself
                    Chill, maybe take a 5- 10 minute breather if you can :insha: :)

I like looking outside at the night sky if my mind feels particularly cluttered.
                    ⚔ Even in death may you be triumphant ⚔
                    U.F Sadaqah Jariyah Project

Comment

Originally posted by Meriadoc View Post
                      Chill, maybe take a 5- 10 minute breather if you can :insha: :)

I like looking outside at the night sky if my mind feels particularly cluttered.
                      Im gna do that rn sis thank you

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

I dont understand why some people say puberty is strugling with themselves? The real struggle is growing up?
                        Yeh...

u know like when you feel like breaking to pieces... Becoming an adult is just getting better at managing this feeling rather than stopping it. Puberty was a breeze lol

but it's ok you're not an attention seeker and don't let anyone make you feel like that.

Comment

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
                          Yeh...

u know like when you feel like breaking to pieces... Becoming an adult is just getting better at managing this feeling rather than stopping it. Puberty was a breeze lol

but it's ok you're not an attention seeker and don't let anyone make you feel like that.
                          Thank you sis, im always scared imma burden someone with my stuff, i just have to get trough this on my own
                          Ikr lol puberty was a joke haha

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

I confuse myself
                            Eat something you like, that should make you feel better :)
                            Narrated Anas:
                            The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "None of you will have faith till he wishes for his (Muslim) brother what he likes for himself." [Bukhari]

Comment

Thank you sis, im always scared imma burden someone with my stuff, i just have to get trough this on my own
                              Ikr lol puberty was a joke haha
                              Lol you're no burden to anyone here even if u make a thread every single day lol. Mods were diff back in the day and believe me I had a tonne about everything looool - that's why I said [MENTION=71631]iRepIslam[/MENTION] reminds me of me at her age cos everyone could THINK she is attention seeking but she's just another emotional being

its good to share your probs to lessen a burden but the majority of the task is finding the means within yourself - there will be better times and not so good times but anytime u need to blurt it out, we're here, even if it's just like I just cut my finger :rotfl:

Comment

Originally posted by ms.muslimah View Post
                                Eat something you like, that should make you feel better :)
                                True lol, im such an emotional eater, lets find some chocolate haha

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Working...
                                X