Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

I hate waswaas. :/

It's weird how when I open up the Quran for a few minutes I get so humbled I get all guilty for my past actions. I've been a very inconsiderate person. But that's no excuse now. The mistakes I've made....those things will always be there. I leave a stain everywhere I go but hey if Allah is gonna accept me for who I am and the person that I am trying to be that's more than enough for me now.

And Allah does care. Because when I didn't know what to do at all I opened the mushaf and read wastaeenu bisabri wasalah....that ayah and realized that's what I should have been doing all along. I swear sometimes it's easy to give advice but only you'll really practice it when it bumps you in the head and you live it out yourself out of need and desperation.

Life is very unfair...it always is. You'll get those days where you believe with all your heart that had you been in another's situation you'd have been the best person ever..and then you feel like cursing where you are at in life. But that's no way to deal with it. Return to Allah...complain to Him, be with Him, remember Him. Seek Him. And you'll never have to resort to doing stupid things again. :/

I hope I never forget this. I hope so......ya Allah.

-Figs
    Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek.

Comment

Two little brothers (aged 3-5) playing outside and in their front yard. One falls down over the rail and hits hit head on the concrete (his head was bleeding and it was obvious he was in pain). I rush and try to pick him up to console him, but his mother comes and snatches him away from me and starts bashing her own son in front of my eyes! (when he was already in unbearable pain!) Then she takes her two sons inside and continues her unjust treatment (i could hear them). What is wrong with this mother? How can you do that to your own children is beyond my capability to understand. No rahmah, no compassion left in these mothers hearts.. such a shame. Ya Allah my hearts aching for the little boy. I hope his fine..
      Last edited by Peony.; 22-03-16, 09:42 PM.
      All humans are dead, except those who have knowledge.
      And all those who have knowledge are asleep, except those who do good deeds.
      And those who do good deeds are deceived, except those who are sincere.
      And those who are sincere are always in a state of worry.”

Imam Shafi'i (رحمه الله)

Comment

Originally posted by vildan View Post
        Two little brothers (aged 3-5) playing outside and in their front yard. One falls down over the rail and hits hit head on the concrete (his head was bleeding and it was obvious he was in pain). I rush and try to pick him up to console him, but his mother comes and snatches him away from me and starts bashing her own son in front of my eyes! (when he was already in unbearable pain!) Then she takes her two sons inside and continues her unjust treatment (i could hear them). What is wrong with this mother? How can you do that to your own children is beyond my capability to understand. No rahmah, no compassion left in these mothers hearts.. such a shame. Ya Allah my hearts aching for the little boy. I hope his fine..
        wow, why was she scolding him if his head was bleeding and he was in pain? was she scolding him for being careless and falling? i hope he'll be okay inshaAllah

Comment

Originally posted by Zoha_R View Post
          wow, why was she scolding him if his head was bleeding and he was in pain? was she scolding him for being careless and falling? i hope he'll be okay inshaAllah
          I'm guessing because the two went outside without her permission, but that still doesn't give her the right to scold them. Common sense tells you to wait until the child has calmed down (pains lessoned), sit him/her and speak with them nicely about going outside without seeking parents permission or following house rules in genereal. The kid won't be able to absorb anything whilst his in pain.

Some parents really need to learn how to discipline their child and learn basic parental skills.
          All humans are dead, except those who have knowledge.
          And all those who have knowledge are asleep, except those who do good deeds.
          And those who do good deeds are deceived, except those who are sincere.
          And those who are sincere are always in a state of worry.”

Imam Shafi'i (رحمه الله)

Comment

Originally posted by vildan View Post
            Funnily enough when I was young my mum used to hit me as well if I got hurt; Seems cruel but I think they care really, they don't want their children hurting themselves again by being clumsy. Weird logic I know but there ya go.

Comment

• I'm too scared to travel and don't know if I should bunk uni today :/
              إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
                I'm too scared to travel and don't know if I should bunk uni today :/
                This dua is for anxiety
                Give it a go inshaallah

5. It was reported from ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Mas’ood that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “No person suffers any anxiety or grief, and says:

للّهُـمَّ إِنِّي عَبْـدُكَ ابْنُ عَبْـدِكَ ابْنُ أَمَتِـكَ نَاصِيَتِي بِيَـدِكَ، مَاضٍ فِيَّ حُكْمُكَ، عَدْلٌ فِيَّ قَضَاؤكَ أَسْأَلُـكَ بِكُلِّ اسْمٍ هُوَ لَكَ سَمَّـيْتَ بِهِ نَفْسَكَ أِوْ أَنْزَلْتَـهُ فِي كِتَابِكَ، أَوْ عَلَّمْـتَهُ أَحَداً مِنْ خَلْقِـكَ أَوِ اسْتَـأْثَرْتَ بِهِ فِي عِلْمِ الغَيْـبِ عِنْـدَكَ أَنْ تَجْـعَلَ القُرْآنَ رَبِيـعَ قَلْبِـي، وَنورَ صَـدْرِي وجَلَاءَ حُـزْنِي وذَهَابَ هَمِّـي

‘Allaahumma innee ‘abduka wa ibn ‘abdika wa ibn amatika, naasiyati bi yadika, maadin fiyya hukmuka, ‘adlun fiyya qadaa’uka, as’aluka bi kulli ismin huwa laka sammayta bihi nafsaka aw anzaltahu fi kitaabika aw ‘allamtahu ahadan min khalqika aw ista’tharta bihi fi ‘ilm il-ghaybi ‘andak an taj’ala al-Qur’aana rabee’ qalbi wa noor sadri wa jalaa’a huzni wa dhahaaba hammi’

“O Allaah, I am Your slave, son of Your slave, son of Your female slave, my forelock is in Your hand, Your command over me is forever executed and Your decree over me is just. I ask You by every Name belonging to You which You named Yourself with, or revealed in Your Book, or You taught to any of Your creation, or You have preserved in the knowledge of the unseen with You, that You make the Qur’aan the life of my heart and the light of my breast, and a departure for my sorrow and a release for my anxiety”

but Allaah will take away his sorrow and grief, and give him in their stead joy.” (Ahmad 1/391)
                The sunnah is like the ark of Noah, whoever embarks upon it reaches salvation and whoever refuses is drowned.
                ~ Imam Malik (may Allah have mercy on him)

Comment

• [MENTION=127092]eesa the kiwi[/MENTION]

Jazakallah khayran.. The anxietys so bad that I'm preparing a speech for people that throw abuse...... I can't breathe....

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
                    [MENTION=127092]eesa the kiwi[/MENTION]

Jazakallah khayran.. The anxietys so bad that I'm preparing a speech for people that throw abuse...... I can't breathe....
                    Try the dua alhamdulilah I've never recited it without Allah putting a smile on my face
                    If Allah swt takes such good care of the birds and the fish and even insects what makes you think he won't take care of you?
                    If the whole world gathered to harm you with something he hadn't written for you they would not be able to do so put your trust in him and you'll be fine inshaallah
                    The sunnah is like the ark of Noah, whoever embarks upon it reaches salvation and whoever refuses is drowned.
                    ~ Imam Malik (may Allah have mercy on him)

Comment

I dont know why I am sad but I feel sad

Comment

Anxiety
                        Scared of lonely
                        Lonely isnt that bad but the anxiety is
                        The fear of something that isnt
                        يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

that I may not be able to go Umrah if I don't pay the Umrah agent on time. The lady who is sorting this out may not make it in time.

please pray for me folks, if I do make it to Makkah in sha Allah I will pray as much as I can for you guys.
                          وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

what is wrong with the sisters now, all of you speaking of an anxiety all of a sudden on the same days.

may Allah help you all.
                            8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
                            2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
                            3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
                            4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
                            5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
                            6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
                            7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
                            8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

• What made you sad today..

It's difficult anxiety level above 100

Comment

• Life... Is full... Of trials..........

Never ending.

Also, my dreams.... Can I just live them?

Comment

Working...
                                X