What made you sad today..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

posting a very informative post that I worked real hard on it and people don't show appreciation.

Comment

Originally posted by asidow View Post
      posting a very informative post that I worked real hard on it and people don't show appreciation.
      What post? I'll appreciate it :)
      Narrated Anas:
      The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "None of you will have faith till he wishes for his (Muslim) brother what he likes for himself." [Bukhari]

Comment

The post is basically on this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngFRlN3ielo

I appreciate that you are appreciation on my post that no one appreciated for the hard work ... :) .... i hope everyone appreciates the work :)

Comment

I appreciate that you are appreciation on my post that no one appreciated for the hard work ... :) .... i hope everyone appreciates the work :)
          bro

it says in my opinion

i dont think its good to share video in which things are said without sound proof

i mean is this person even a well established scholar?
          Please Please Please Make Dua for these [URL="http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?455964-Plz-Make-Dua-for-these-members&p=6715010&viewfull=1#post6715010"]Click Here[/URL] JazakAllahi

Comment

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
            Struggling...
            Me too

Comment

Akhi you made the video? The video is based on an unscholarly opinion, which doesn't have sound proof to back it up. I'm skeptical. Although it does seem like a lot of effort was put into making the video, and getting the information, I think we should stay away from stuff like this.

:brf:
              Narrated Anas:
              The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "None of you will have faith till he wishes for his (Muslim) brother what he likes for himself." [Bukhari]

Comment

Hi, could you give an example what kind sound proof you would accept in general?

Comment

Hi, could you give an example what kind sound proof you would accept in general?
                  Qur'an and Sunnah (Sahih hadiths).
                  Narrated Anas:

Comment

Originally posted by ashmeo View Post
                    Me too
                    Why? InshAllah i will make more dua for u ashmeo
                    ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
                    "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
                    :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

make dua please
                      i got a sore on my leg that got badly infected, (serves me right i guess for avoiding the doctor for so long with it) (i hate going to the doctor before this i hadnt been for like two years, always feel like you going to pick up some horrible illness in the waiting room or worry they'll turn around and be like "well actually mr jeremy you have advanced cancer or a terminal case of a new condition called face rabies")
                      (yeah im exaggerating slightly but i seriously hate going)
                      anyway the antibiotics havent been working and im getting quite sick (how you can get a fever from something on your leg is beyond me) so have to go back this afternoon and im freaking out a little that the antibiotics didnt work so i dont know what will. alhamdulilah for all the times i was well and didnt appreciate it.
                      so yeah please make dua
                      The sunnah is like the ark of Noah, whoever embarks upon it reaches salvation and whoever refuses is drowned.
                      ~ Imam Malik (may Allah have mercy on him)

Comment

• Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
                        make dua please
                        i got a sore on my leg that got badly infected, (serves me right i guess for avoiding the doctor for so long with it) (i hate going to the doctor before this i hadnt been for like two years, always feel like you going to pick up some horrible illness in the waiting room or worry they'll turn around and be like "well actually mr jeremy you have advanced cancer or a terminal case of a new condition called face rabies")
                        (yeah im exaggerating slightly but i seriously hate going)
                        anyway the antibiotics havent been working and im getting quite sick (how you can get a fever from something on your leg is beyond me) so have to go back this afternoon and im freaking out a little that the antibiotics didnt work so i dont know what will. alhamdulilah for all the times i was well and didnt appreciate it.
                        so yeah please make dua
                        May Allah SWT replace the naimat of your illness with naimat of your health and grant you many rewards for being patient and grateful, Aameen.

Comment

Jazak Allah khair for the dua bro
                          So I went to the doctor and they flushed a whole bunch of antibiotics into me
                          This was like an hour or so ago and already alhamdulilah in feeling much better.
                          The sunnah is like the ark of Noah, whoever embarks upon it reaches salvation and whoever refuses is drowned.
                          ~ Imam Malik (may Allah have mercy on him)

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post
                            Drifting away. I completely lost it
                            Salams sis, hru?

Now obviously your going through tough times as i've read previously from your posts (with regards to youe parents, etc). Just wanted to let you know that you are a strong and inspirational individual for all of us. Not only because you were able to find Islam (having Allah guided you) but because you had the strength to hold onto it until now, ma shaa Allah.

Now we all go through times of difficulty, as Allah has promised in the Quran "And We will surely test you with something of fear and hunger and a loss of wealth and lives and fruits, but give good tidings to the patient. Who, when disaster strikes them, say, "Indeed we belong to Allah , and indeed to Him we will return."Those are the ones upon whom are blessings from their Lord and mercy. And it is those who are the [rightly] guided.

[He] who created death and life to test you [as to] which of you is best in deed - and He is the Exalted in Might, the Forgiving [Al-Qur'an 67:2]

"Or you think that you will enter Paradise without such (trials) as came to those who passed away before you? They were afflicted with severe poverty, ailments and were so shaken that even the Messenger and those who had faith with him said, 'When will the Help of Allah come?' Yes! Indeed Allah's help is close!" [Al-Qur'an 2:214]

Theres many reasons why Allah swt tests us and it is only for our benefit. Remember Allah swt never burdens a soul more than they can bare, so whatever it is your going through, know that you will manage (with the help of Allah swt) in shaa Allah. Have hope and faith in Allah swt that He will provide a way out (and He can). Don't forget your duas - especially those of tahujjud.

Sis if you like, i can teach you the Quran (and if you already know it, then perhaps we can do tajweed), in shaa Allah to take your mind off and help you overcome stress/depression). You in?
                            Last edited by Peony.; 22-03-16, 06:19 AM.
                            All humans are dead, except those who have knowledge.
                            And all those who have knowledge are asleep, except those who do good deeds.
                            And those who do good deeds are deceived, except those who are sincere.
                            And those who are sincere are always in a state of worry.”

Imam Shafi'i (رحمه الله)

Comment

Originally posted by vildan View Post
                              Salams sis, hru?

Now obviously your going through tough times as i've read previously from your posts (with regards to youe parents, etc). Just wanted to let you know that you are a strong and inspirational individual for all of us. Not only because you were able to find Islam (having Allah guided you) but because you had the strength to hold onto it until now, ma shaa Allah.

Now we all go through times of difficulty, as Allah has promised in the Quran "And We will surely test you with something of fear and hunger and a loss of wealth and lives and fruits, but give good tidings to the patient. Who, when disaster strikes them, say, "Indeed we belong to Allah , and indeed to Him we will return."Those are the ones upon whom are blessings from their Lord and mercy. And it is those who are the [rightly] guided.

[He] who created death and life to test you [as to] which of you is best in deed - and He is the Exalted in Might, the Forgiving [Al-Qur'an 67:2]

"Or you think that you will enter Paradise without such (trials) as came to those who passed away before you? They were afflicted with severe poverty, ailments and were so shaken that even the Messenger and those who had faith with him said, 'When will the Help of Allah come?' Yes! Indeed Allah's help is close!" [Al-Qur'an 2:214]

Theres many reasons why Allah swt tests us and it is only for our benefit. Remember Allah swt never burdens a soul more than they can bare, so whatever it is your going through, know that you will manage (with the help of Allah swt) in shaa Allah. Have hope and faith in Allah swt that He will provide a way out (and He can). Don't forget your duas - especially those of tahujjud.

Sis if you like, i can teach you the Quran (and if you already know it, then perhaps we can do tajweed), in shaa Allah to take your mind off and help you overcome stress/depression). You in?
                              Thank you soo much sis, thats so kind of you jazakAllahu khair. I cant really do any quran classes cus it makes it really hard here in the house, my mum once found out i was learning something and she started to cry, i tend to do those things when im laying in bed. I do really really wanna move out and then in sha Allah we can do it together
                              Thank you so much sis :love:
                              يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

They say gaining weight is healthy in my term but I'm not liking it one bit. Really making me feel down... But all worth it alhamdulilah.
                                I love you, cherish you and worship you,
                                Guide me on your path to your janna,
                                Unite me beside you My King and all mighty,

:love:Allah:love:

Comment

Working...
                                X