• Re: What made you sad today..

sabr. must have sabr.
        Indeed we belong to Allah,
        and indeed to Him we will return.

Quran 2:156

Comment

Bye everybody (sad wave)

Gonna miss this place while I'm in Arizona. Talk to you all when I return!

My mom wants to leave at 6 A.M. -_- which means I'll get up at 5....which also means I have 5 hours of sleep lulz. At least I can sleep in the car...

Okay bye

Comment

May you return safely

Comment

Confusion. And UF isn't helping.

Comment

Im so tired of trying to show my parents islam through my actions
                They keep on bringing me down wveryday, telling me they cant wait until i move out and im annoying, they are sick of me being around, i should find work so im bot home 24/7 cus they dont wanna have me atound anymore,giving me slick comments all the time
                Apart from that always angry abt my character how they dislike whenever i open my mouth, they just rather have that i shut up
                Im just so upset and i cant do this anymore this is killing me
                يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post
                  Im so tired of trying to show my parents islam through my actions
                  They keep on bringing me down wveryday, telling me they cant wait until i move out and im annoying, they are sick of me being around, i should find work so im bot home 24/7 cus they dont wanna have me atound anymore,giving me slick comments all the time
                  Apart from that always angry abt my character how they dislike whenever i open my mouth, they just rather have that i shut up
                  Im just so upset and i cant do this anymore this is killing me
                  Busy yourself with beneficial things, so these things don't bother you that much :insha:
                  Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                  - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
                    Busy yourself with beneficial things, so these things don't bother you that much :insha:
                    It's only so much you can do when you're at home, isolated and alone and can't go out.

Poor sister msut be bored to death.
                    8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
                    2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
                    3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
                    4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
                    5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
                    6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
                    7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
                    8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

Went to the doctor cost me 75 bucks just to see her for five minutes
                      anyway make dua if I'm not better by tommorow I have to go back to be put on a drip of antibiotics which I'd rather avoid
                      The sunnah is like the ark of Noah, whoever embarks upon it reaches salvation and whoever refuses is drowned.
                      ~ Imam Malik (may Allah have mercy on him)

Comment

Been very sick :(
                        "Let the days do as they please
                        And be optimistic when destiny decrees
                        Do not despair due to the events of the past
                        For the events of this world were not meant to last"

- Imam Shafi'i

Comment

So confused.
                          O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Drifting away. I completely lost it
                            يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post
                              Drifting away. I completely lost it
                              May Allah ease your affairs ukhti,

Are you in touch with some of the sisters here?

Comment

Originally posted by Deeni Akh View Post
                                May Allah ease your affairs ukhti,

Are you in touch with some of the sisters here?
                                ameen.
                                Yea i am but it's so complicated i cant really burden anyone with it, as i dont even know for myself whats going on. i mean my mind is a chaos and i gotto dsort it out myself atm i think :/

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Working...
                                X