X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
    Why does he want to kick out the bird?
    I'm asthmatic so he's saying bird has to go.. Even though i've had him for many years and never had issues. I found him a good home Alhamdulilah.. he's leaving tomorrow :(
    Why is he doing this? As a brother yourself.. What's going on in his head do you think?
    I love you, cherish you and worship you,
    Guide me on your path to your janna,
    Unite me beside you My King and all mighty,

:love:Allah:love:

Comment

Originally posted by Zoha_R View Post
      oh poor Kuku, can't u convince hubby to let u keep him? don't give him away, Kuku will miss u :(
      Oh sis I'm not happy.. I thought my parents were oppressive. Oh my I was wrong, You get married and you have to change your ways to please your husband.. Change yourself.. I never knew marriage is this hard. Eveyone keeps telling me first year is the hardest.. But I feel... I don't know, I feel he's asking for too much too soon. And to kick out kuku? he knows how much I love him. How can he hurt me like that. What if kuku dies out there around strangers.. He has to be bathed by hand cause since he was a baby bird i bathed him and he don't know how.. He has specific food choices and likes to be held and talked to. I'm ganna miss him so much

Comment

Originally posted by Sky Lark View Post
        The passing of sister Phia, may Allah give her Jannah ameen.
        Ameen :(

Comment

Being away from my husband..it's hard..and i just can't stop thinking..but alhamdulillah, I have our son to take care of..may Allah forgive us and have mercy on us, aameen
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by .Hajar. View Post
            Being away from my husband..it's hard..and i just can't stop thinking..but alhamdulillah, I have our son to take care of..may Allah forgive us and have mercy on us, aameen
            May Allah make it easy for you sis, ameen. Is he away for work or something?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fragile View Post
              Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
              Why does he want to kick out the bird?
              I'm asthmatic so he's saying bird has to go.. Even though i've had him for many years and never had issues. I found him a good home Alhamdulilah.. he's leaving tomorrow :(
              Why is he doing this? As a brother yourself.. What's going on in his head do you think?
              No clue.

That is just cruel.
              You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

I'm disappointed with some members on the forum.

I wouldn't say I converse with these particular members much, some of them are recent members and are usually active in the marriage section. A mixture of married, single men and women.

The problem is that, when you're not in a position to preach it becomes difficult. Nonetheless, I might speak to this individual later, depends if they do it again, because even though the remark wasn't aimed at me, I thought it was offensive and pure patronising.
                'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by Zoha_R View Post
                  May Allah make it easy for you sis, ameen. Is he away for work or something?
                  Posted that in a highly emotional state..aameen to your dua

Jazakillah khayr
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
                    I'm disappointed with some members on the forum.

I wouldn't say I converse with these particular members much, some of them are recent members and are usually active in the marriage section. A mixture of married, single men and women.

The problem is that, when you're not in a position to preach it becomes difficult. Nonetheless, I might speak to this individual later, depends if they do it again, because even though the remark wasn't aimed at me, I thought it was offensive and pure patronising.
                    I hope it's not me sis :(...is it? I don't think I posted in that section today...

If it has something to do with me I'm sorry sis. Please forgive me.

-Figs
                    Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek.

Comment

These past few days just...

May Allah grant all of us good in this life and the next, ameen.
                      Narrated Anas:
                      The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "None of you will have faith till he wishes for his (Muslim) brother what he likes for himself." [Bukhari]

Comment

Struggling...
                        ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
                        "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
                        :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
                          Struggling...
                          the everyday struggle...

Comment

When you tell someone to forgive you, then they don't.

I'm going to cry myself to sleep.

Comment

When ut parents dont like you
                              يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

when you're procrastinating your day away, but have deadlines you have to meet

Comment

Working...
                                X