• Show
Clear All

• Who's willing to give me motivation? Pls :(
    إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
      Who's willing to give me motivation? Pls :(
      If you look at the sun, it's burning brightly and blindly. But if you work hard enough, your efforts as a result; your success can burn even more brightly and blinding than that of the sun!
      I am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

• What made you sad today..

That ain't motivating me, someone shout at me

Comment

That ain't motivating me, someone shout at me
          If you work hard than surely the one places blessing, you will make smile because of your efforts.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

[MENTION=71631]iRepIslam[/MENTION] you know the world is like a test and efforts are not to be mitigated in the hereafter. Striving to write a word may place to write a castle for you in the hereafter.

Life is a test.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Originally posted by Kiro View Post
              @iRepIslam you know the world is like a test and efforts are not to be mitigated in the hereafter. Striving to write a word may place to write a castle for you in the hereafter.

Life is a test.
              Still not motivating me

Comment

Still not motivating me
                you should go to sleep or have some tea. You may be burnt out.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

• What made you sad today..

[MENTION=120607]Kiro[/MENTION]

I'm not burnt out.. I'm always tired for some reason but I must tackle it and strive.

Comment

[MENTION=120607]Kiro[/MENTION]

I'm not burnt out.. I'm always tired for some reason but I must tackle it and strive.
                    Have some sugar

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Originally posted by Fragile View Post
                      wanna cuddle :(

My beloved budgie has been kicked out and I don't know where to put him. Hubby don't want him and now he's gotta leave.
                      He's so sweet and a darling.. Goes on your finger and sometimes sleeps while on your hand. He's adorable. Kuku is his name.. Raised him since he was 2 weeks old :(
                      Anyone want a budgie?? Let. Me know.. He needs a loving home and a kind owner.

Hubby seems to be.. I don't know. He's removed whatsup, now my bird.. I'm patient but this is really really really testing my patience. Like seriously what did kuku do?? he's been with me a very long time and iv bonded dearly.. Why take him away from me.
                      Dude is freaking me out.. It's like iv never known him. I mean he was at our house nearly daily but he was different. Now he's jealous and trying to take me away from everyone. Pulls faces when I go to my mums and not his. Poor kuku :(
                      Why does he want to kick out the bird?
                      You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Originally posted by Fragile View Post
                        wanna cuddle :(

My beloved budgie has been kicked out and I don't know where to put him. Hubby don't want him and now he's gotta leave.
                        He's so sweet and a darling.. Goes on your finger and sometimes sleeps while on your hand. He's adorable. Kuku is his name.. Raised him since he was 2 weeks old :(
                        Anyone want a budgie?? Let. Me know.. He needs a loving home and a kind owner.

Hubby seems to be.. I don't know. He's removed whatsup, now my bird.. I'm patient but this is really really really testing my patience. Like seriously what did kuku do?? he's been with me a very long time and iv bonded dearly.. Why take him away from me.
                        Dude is freaking me out.. It's like iv never known him. I mean he was at our house nearly daily but he was different. Now he's jealous and trying to take me away from everyone. Pulls faces when I go to my mums and not his. Poor kuku :(
                        oh poor Kuku, can't u convince hubby to let u keep him? don't give him away, Kuku will miss u :(

Comment

When u grow but u was already a giant :'(
                          يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by Sky Lark View Post
                            The passing of sister Phia, may Allah give her Jannah ameen.
                            May Allah also make it easy on her family, ameen.
                            Narrated Anas:
                            The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "None of you will have faith till he wishes for his (Muslim) brother what he likes for himself." [Bukhari]

Comment

That's very sad news. :( May Allah also bless her famly and grant them courage during this difficult time.
                              Last edited by hasan2013; 15-03-16, 05:43 PM.

Comment

Oh God no :(
                                Ameen to your dua :(
                                يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Working...
                                X