Comment

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by Zoha_R View Post
      dead bird on my deck
      poor bird

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post
        When ur mum says she wishes you would find a job, so you can move out and she can make a dressing out of ur bedroom :/
        Wooow that is tough ...

Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

**** Smiling won't cost you now is it ****

Zawjati ,“Uhibbuki mithla mâ antê” “Uhibbuki kaifamâ kunteee”“Wa mahmâ kâna mahma sâra”

Comment

Originally posted by muzzybee View Post
          Wooow that is tough ...
          Well i kinda wish for the same tho but you knw :/
          يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

When you're at the grocery store and you catch your reflection in the frozen meal aisle and realize...dang I look ugly as heck

:|

Comment

wanna cuddle :(

My beloved budgie has been kicked out and I don't know where to put him. Hubby don't want him and now he's gotta leave.
              He's so sweet and a darling.. Goes on your finger and sometimes sleeps while on your hand. He's adorable. Kuku is his name.. Raised him since he was 2 weeks old :(
              Anyone want a budgie?? Let. Me know.. He needs a loving home and a kind owner.

Hubby seems to be.. I don't know. He's removed whatsup, now my bird.. I'm patient but this is really really really testing my patience. Like seriously what did kuku do?? he's been with me a very long time and iv bonded dearly.. Why take him away from me.
              Dude is freaking me out.. It's like iv never known him. I mean he was at our house nearly daily but he was different. Now he's jealous and trying to take me away from everyone. Pulls faces when I go to my mums and not his. Poor kuku :(
              I love you, cherish you and worship you,
              Guide me on your path to your janna,
              Unite me beside you My King and all mighty,

:love:Allah:love:

Comment

Originally posted by Fragile View Post
                wanna cuddle :(

My beloved budgie has been kicked out and I don't know where to put him. Hubby don't want him and now he's gotta leave.
                He's so sweet and a darling.. Goes on your finger and sometimes sleeps while on your hand. He's adorable. Kuku is his name.. Raised him since he was 2 weeks old :(
                Anyone want a budgie?? Let. Me know.. He needs a loving home and a kind owner.

Hubby seems to be.. I don't know. He's removed whatsup, now my bird.. I'm patient but this is really really really testing my patience. Like seriously what did kuku do?? he's been with me a very long time and iv bonded dearly.. Why take him away from me.
                Dude is freaking me out.. It's like iv never known him. I mean he was at our house nearly daily but he was different. Now he's jealous and trying to take me away from everyone. Pulls faces when I go to my mums and not his. Poor kuku :(
                Why don't you sit down and have chat with him?
                Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

When everything has been placed on your shoulders for such a long time that you are expected to hold everything together and not break down yourself. It's tiring. Feel so old. Hiding out in the mountains would be a dream come true right about now
                  "O mankind, indeed the promise of Allāh is truth, so let not the worldly life delude you..."

• [Al-Qur'ān, 35:5]

Comment

Originally posted by *sheba* View Post
                    Some people are just so heartless, its disgusting.
                    You are missed

But even sadder is that I cant find it and ice looked in every possible place I can think of. Gonna check under the sofas and hope it appears :insha:

لا تفكر كثيرا
                    بل استغفر كثيرا

-------------------------------------------------------
                    The children need your prayers more than anyone else
                    www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Aaliyah_h View Post
                      When everything has been placed on your shoulders for such a long time that you are expected to hold everything together and not break down yourself. It's tiring. Feel so old. Hiding out in the mountains would be a dream come true right about now
                      Find someone to lean on and cry on their shoulder and talk an then go out there again like a fighter. May Allah relieve you from this burden ameen.

لا تفكر كثيرا
                      بل استغفر كثيرا

The children need your prayers more than anyone else
                      www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

Im soo sad for no reason. The weather is beautiful but honestly i feel so depressed
                        Okay :)

Comment

• I have a mad headache but I need to finish all of this.....
                          إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Oh my god...I'm still not started the paper yet. Not done w/ my slides either. Allahu musta'an. I am supposed to be panicking hehe, dunno why Im not

Today's agenda: use breaks to power through this sorry excuse for a class lool and get it over with. Fasbir fasabarun jameel, wallahul mustaanul ala ma tasifoon.

The promise of Allah (swt) for those who are patient is real....Friday is the last day of winter term, yay!!! ya rabb thank you for making this a much easier term and for helping me be a better person and for making life easier for me. I will try my best to serve those in need of me in the best way I can and please forgive me ya rabb, I am indeed of the wrongdoers.

Lol this should belong in the what made me smile thread. Oh well...
                            Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek.

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
                              I have a mad headache but I need to finish all of this.....
                              Studying huh? I know sis, I know *sigh* Im doing a paper too. Remember the ayah fasbir fasabarun jameel though sister, we will both power through these times bi idhnillah ta'ala :)
                              Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek.

Comment

• What made you sad today..

[MENTION=125704]Figs[/MENTION]
                                Yeah.. Came home an hour ago and have a mad headache.. Need to finish genes this week... I wanna pass so bad. In sha Allah but I'm scared. Jazakallah khayr. Make dua for me. May Allah ease your struggles.
                                إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Working...
                                X