Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What made you sad today..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: What made you sad today..

    Originally posted by ashmeo View Post
    I think you can change it by messaging the mods.
    Nope the rules have changed

    Comment


    • Re: What made you sad today..

      Moody

      Comment


      • Re: What made you sad today..

        What made me sad today is the thread about the sick young boy:(

        Its really sad:(

        May Allah give him the best of everything ameen.
        “Mix with the noble people, you become one of them; and keep away from evil people so that you protect yourself from their evils.”


        Hadhrat Ali (Radiallahu anhu)

        Comment


        • I told mum I wanna study the Arabic language but mum said no and I'm so upset. She goes I have too much going on ..but another class won't hurt lol
          إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

          Comment


          • Re: What made you sad today..

            Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
            I told mum I wanna study the Arabic language but mum said no and I'm so upset. She goes I have too much going on ..but another class won't hurt lol
            Why don't you do it unofficially
            Medina Arabic offers a free online course you do at your own pace. I never got past the forth lesson but what I did learn really helped. It's a good site I can link it if you want
            What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked Allah for yesterday?

            We worry about tomorrow as if its guaranteed

            Comment


            • What made you sad today..

              [MENTION=127092]eesa the kiwi[/MENTION]

              No way.. Really?? Yes please, link me in sha Allah. Also does ISlamic online uni do it?

              Woohooo now mum can't say nowt if I do it secretly lol (she's worried I may slack with uni but الحمد لله I'm good)
              إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

              Comment


              • Re: What made you sad today..

                Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
                [MENTION=127092]eesa the kiwi[/MENTION]

                No way.. Really?? Yes please, link me in sha Allah. Also does ISlamic online uni do it?

                Woohooo now mum can't say nowt if I do it secretly lol (she's worried I may slack with uni but الحمد لله I'm good)
                http://www.madinaharabic.com/
                Iou also do it but I found there one way too difficult. It focuses mainly on grammar and I was trying to listen to the lectures and I didn't have a clue what he was going on about.
                Subhannallah I've been slack lately need to get back into it inshaallah
                What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked Allah for yesterday?

                We worry about tomorrow as if its guaranteed

                Comment


                • Re: What made you sad today..

                  [MENTION=71631]iRepIslam[/MENTION] did you take your biomed exam yet?

                  Lol it just dawned to me right now that my presentation and exam are next week.....yup I think I'm gonna panic anytime now.

                  BTW about the Arabic do it step by step. Would advise you not to overload but to learn at your own pace. I like Arabic a lot. Does your school offer elective classes on it? If so try taking one inshaallah:)

                  Comment


                  • Re: What made you sad today..

                    Originally posted by Figs View Post
                    @iRepIslam did you take your biomed exam yet?

                    Lol it just dawned to me right now that my presentation and exam are next week.....yup I think I'm gonna panic anytime now.

                    BTW about the Arabic do it step by step. Would advise you not to overload but to learn at your own pace. I like Arabic a lot. Does your school offer elective classes on it? If so try taking one inshaallah:)

                    Guuurl im starting my revision for it next week in Sha Allah, proper hardcore, going to be in libs from 9-5 every day next week, exams in 3 weeks, i know nothing, and im sure you know a lottttttttttttttttttt :love: youll smack it in Sha Allah, as long as you tried your best! x.

                    Yeah im probably going to do about one session every week, yeah we have three arabic language courses in university but i dont wanna do it there -_- too bait

                    Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
                    http://www.madinaharabic.com/
                    Iou also do it but I found there one way too difficult. It focuses mainly on grammar and I was trying to listen to the lectures and I didn't have a clue what he was going on about.
                    Subhannallah I've been slack lately need to get back into it inshaallah
                    oh i see, did you have much arabic knowledge prior to that in terms of reading, grammar rules/makharij maybe thats why? in Sha Allah you get used to it, may Allah make it easy for you, one day youll be able to successfully hold a conversation in arabic in Sha Allah, subhanAllah the language is so beautiful and its amazing how will all speak it in Jannah.
                    إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

                    Comment


                    • Re: What made you sad today..

                      Originally posted by ashmeo View Post
                      I think you can change it by messaging the mods.
                      :jkk:

                      Comment


                      • Re: What made you sad today..

                        Originally posted by Papillon View Post
                        :jkk:
                        Wa iyyakum

                        Comment


                        • Re: What made you sad today..

                          In my world, I don't see where the supposed rise in Islam is, tbh if you have Muslim friends on good deen you're quite lucky.

                          It's normal not to pray, it's even more normal to have pre-marital relations, trust me I'm passed the shock phase of it all, the problem lies with my Iman when I have become so desensitised to everything.
                          8 powerful habits to succeed


                          1. Wake up early!
                          2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
                          3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
                          4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
                          5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
                          6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
                          7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
                          8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

                          NEW UPDATE

                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU


                          Watch this when you're distressed!

                          Comment


                          • Re: What made you sad today..

                            I'm having one of those moments when I feel like crying for no reason.

                            *sigh*
                            "Let the days do as they please
                            And be optimistic when destiny decrees
                            Do not despair due to the events of the past
                            For the events of this world were not meant to last"

                            - Imam Shafi'i

                            Comment


                            • Re: What made you sad today..

                              Originally posted by Lavender View Post
                              I'm having one of those moments when I feel like crying for no reason.

                              *sigh*
                              On the authority of Abu Huraira (R.A.A.) who said: The Prophet (PBUH), said: "Look upon one who is below you in status. In this way you will not look down upon the grace of that Allah bestowed upon you." (Bukhari and Muslim)

                              When in times of sadness, look at those who have nothing. Not even a piece of bread. Read what it says under your name.

                              Comment


                              • Re: What made you sad today..

                                Originally posted by shay5 View Post
                                Be patient, his does not know your friends so it makes men feel uneasy knowing who you are contacting, once he learns to trust you and knows who you hang out with then he won't be as uptight....my friend is not allowed a phone...so when she comes to her parents home then she messages me..using her mothers phone...you have to give it time..
                                Sister he knows nearly all, we went to the same school and uni.. went trips together ect. Marriage changes people subhan'Allah. I can't dispute with him and just ganna let it be. Atleast i'm allowed a phone Alhamdulilah
                                I love you, cherish you and worship you,
                                Guide me on your path to your janna,
                                Unite me beside you My King and all mighty,


                                :love:Allah:love:

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X