Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by DaughterOfAdam View Post
    Feeling so sad. What's happened has happened and there's nothing I can do about it.
    I know it's easier said than done but make dua and cry to Allah, He is Al Jabbaar - the mender of all things broken, only He can fix us.
    My Lord sanctify my flawed heart
    As You have sanctified Your house,
    Make my heart as protected and as honoured
    In which permission of entry
    Is only granted to a few,
    Please Allah, allow my heart
    To be preserved only for You.

---

It hurts, to watch you leave so soon,
    when I don't know, if I will ever see you again
    In Jannah, we will meet :love:

If I have ever offended, hurt or insulted you, forgive me for the sake of Allah سبحانه وتعالى‎

Comment

Another brother did me over so badly, and he now is spreading vicious rumours....

:-\

I wouldn't be surprised if I get confronted soon by a whole gang, yet I didn't do anything wrong. Sigh,
      8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
      2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
      3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
      4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
      5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
      6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
      7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
      8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

I've seen this one young muslim girl that has blossomed into a beautiful young lady today, but the sad part is that she has abandoned her hijab.

No one is safe.

Today you might feel 'pious', but tomorrow might be a big test for us to choose between the fake mirage of this world or the hereafter. Because:

The Prophet Muhammad :saw: said:"There will come a time when holding on to your Iman (belief) will be like holding on to hot coals" {Tirmidhi}

Must remember to pray for true iman
        'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

We're gaining knowledge than ever before, but at the same time we're losing it. That knowledge is slipping through our hands just like that.

I mean, muslims are so non chalant about certain things that are obvious, for example, saying things like 'yeh, my girlfriend/boyfriend does that' - I just think what?
          'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by ninety1daisies View Post
            where is she?
            Holiday. She's alive so that's good.

Comment

It's sooo cooold ... I feel you winter :'(
              O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Originally posted by DaughterOfAdam View Post
                Feeling so sad. What's happened has happened and there's nothing I can do about it.
                :there:

Comment

How much I take for granted May Allah forgive me
                  Alhamdulilah for his blessings
                  What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked Allah for yesterday?

Comment

I can't sleep

I have an annoying cough -.-

Comment

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
                      I can't sleep

I have an annoying cough -.-
                      Get well soon Rebecca :love:
                      O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Actually nvm maybe this is backbiting of those ppl.. :( May Allah bless the person who was humiliated though ameen
                        Last edited by Lavender; 11-03-16, 11:12 AM.
                        "Let the days do as they please
                        And be optimistic when destiny decrees
                        Do not despair due to the events of the past
                        For the events of this world were not meant to last"

- Imam Shafi'i

Comment

Originally posted by *sheba* View Post
                          Get well soon Rebecca :love:
                          Giiiiirl

But ty

Comment

• What do you do when you're falling asleep in a lecture :(
                            إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
                              What do you do when you're falling asleep in a lecture :(
                              You get your bag and use it as a pillow.

Comment

• What made you sad today..

[MENTION=100941]*sheba*[/MENTION]
                                That is so much effort
                                إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Working...
                                X