Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What made you sad today..

[MENTION=134214]ninety1daisies[/MENTION]

Lols, I snapchat me walking to the train station, me waiting in the car, me making funny faces with those filters n me ranting about how I'm early for everything. She snapchats food :) xx
    إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post

Lols, I snapchat me walking to the train station, me waiting in the car, me making funny faces with those filters n me ranting about how I'm early for everything. She snapchats food :) xx
      Lol yah knowing her she would snap fooood. Oh ya'll seen each other, I woulda been like what if it's a guy at the other end :mujahida:
      Indeed we belong to Allah,
      and indeed to Him we will return.

Quran 2:156

Comment

• What made you sad today..

Lol it's all good in the hood

Comment

La hawla walaa quwwata illaa billaah.

I really need to work to be more patient and accept criticism of others. Wallahi it's so hard though....I have the bad habit of needing to correct or justify why I made this or that mistake.

I am so worried....may Allah forgive me. Being patient can be so hard sometimes and just letting other people say what they want....grr.

*sigh* even more though I just want to live a good fulfilling life where my life revolves around ibadah. May Allah make that happen for me.

I just want to be a better Muslim....it's apparent shaytan has waged a war on me and it's gonna be the hardest battle to make sure I sneak in ibadah every minute.....

I can start by limiting my time online insha allah ta'ala I guess..hmm.

Comment

• I really can't do this anymore I am in pain.....

Comment

My mental health though.

I don't know what to tell Allah sometimes, should I ask Him to repair my mental health?
              Sisters shouldn't respond to me.

Comment

:bangbang:

Comment

Originally posted by Figs View Post
                  La hawla walaa quwwata illaa billaah.

I really need to work to be more patient and accept criticism of others. Wallahi it's so hard though....I have the bad habit of needing to correct or justify why I made this or that mistake.

I am so worried....may Allah forgive me. Being patient can be so hard sometimes and just letting other people say what they want....grr.

*sigh* even more though I just want to live a good fulfilling life where my life revolves around ibadah. May Allah make that happen for me.

I just want to be a better Muslim....it's apparent shaytan has waged a war on me and it's gonna be the hardest battle to make sure I sneak in ibadah every minute.....

I can start by limiting my time online insha allah ta'ala I guess..hmm.
                  You know what, I think most find it hard, it's hard knowing the enemy is within us.

At least you feel something and you want to try to make yourself better. Others can't cope with it as they are used to giving advice to people, and when their own arrogance or ego is questioned it takes a bad turn.

But we know we have al Latif, the most Understanding in our life. That's not even enough to describe Allah no words are enough, as long as Allah is with us and knows we are trying to strive to be better, then no one else or their arrogant opinions matter. If it a good reminder than fine, but if it something that is pushing you away from deen, then don't waste your energy on them.
                  'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

[MENTION=110056]Umm Uthmaan[/MENTION] I dno why ur thread was closed

but have lots of :love: from me
                    ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
                    "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
                    :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post

ditto

لا تفكر كثيرا
                      بل استغفر كثيرا

-------------------------------------------------------
                      The children need your prayers more than anyone else
                      -------------------------------------------------------
                      www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

Non-descriptive title.

Comment

Originally posted by Abdalla94' View Post
                          Non-descriptive title.
                          : ( sums it up perfectly!
                          "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."

Comment

: ( sums it up perfectly!
                            What does it sum up?

Comment

Originally posted by Abdalla94' View Post
                              What does it sum up?
                              Her facial expression

Comment

Her facial expression
                                It tells us she's sad but that's about it. Therefore, the lack of description is why the thread was deleted.

:bang:

Comment

Working...
                                X