• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

So hot outside already

Comment

I am a man with a heavy heart. And I dare not turn the pages. Fighting with automatic self destruction. It's a blind faith. A cruel waste. One bitter taste. So I know I need this sweet sensation.

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
        I feel like I'm going to puke and I'm meant to drive home.. IM Gna be really really sick :vomit: :(
        What's wrong

Originally posted by Romero123 View Post
        I am a man with a heavy heart. And I dare not turn the pages. Fighting with automatic self destruction. It's a blind faith. A cruel waste. One bitter taste. So I know I need this sweet sensation.
        Say no to drugs
        ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
        "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
        :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

My mom has bronchitis and allergies

I had bronchitis once, I hope I don't catch it

Comment

I couldn't do it :(. That was sooo hard. I had major withdrawal symptoms.

Lol it kinda reminded me of Abdul maunim, when he got all inspired by maqrabia leaving, so he decided he was going to leave to. he wrote an essay on how he was going to leave and how he will miss the forum/ us only to see him back the next day. Lol man I miss him.
            O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
              What's wrong

Say no to drugs
              i just feel sick
              إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

the thought of not studying again :/ it's gonna be very lonely after June and it's getting closer and closer. think i will pick up something else in shaa Allah in August/July coz i can't imagine being empty-handed like this :/

لا تفكر كثيرا
                بل استغفر كثيرا

-------------------------------------------------------
                The children need your prayers more than anyone else
                -------------------------------------------------------
                www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	4279pHt.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	47.0 KB
ID:	10761544
                  The sunnah is like the ark of Noah, whoever embarks upon it reaches salvation and whoever refuses is drowned.
                  ~ Imam Malik (may Allah have mercy on him)

Comment

Subhanallah real talk ^

Comment

Originally posted by Deeni Akh View Post
                      Subhanallah real talk ^
                      subhannallah we take so much for granted and we still moan about our lives
                      may Allah forgive me
                      The sunnah is like the ark of Noah, whoever embarks upon it reaches salvation and whoever refuses is drowned.
                      ~ Imam Malik (may Allah have mercy on him)

Comment

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
                        subhannallah we take so much for granted and we still moan about our lives
                        may Allah forgive me
                        true, we should always remember how much Allah has blessed us, everything is a blessing no matter how small it may seem. It's a shame that it can be easy to forget but may Allah have mercy on us and guide us to the right path-Ameen
                        'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

i want a kitten
                          dad says no

Comment

Originally posted by Zoha_R View Post
                            i want a kitten
                            dad says no
                            I remember I wanted one aswell but you have to clean it daily and feed it. It's too much inconvenience

Comment

I am craving an In N Out burger -____-

Comment

Originally posted by F_R View Post
                                the thought of not studying again :/ it's gonna be very lonely after June and it's getting closer and closer. think i will pick up something else in shaa Allah in August/July coz i can't imagine being empty-handed like this :/
                                Memorize the Quran Insha Allah w taala. Some people memorize 1 wajh a day or half so u could memorize at least 30-60 pages in August/July ... I only say this because I know u can read and write in Arabic ...
                                The Prophet (saw) advised to: “Take benefit of five before five: Your youth before your old age, your health before your sickness, your wealth before your poverty, your free time before you are preoccupied, and your life before your death
                                https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgE...kS-Qi3nf3tcvPw

Comment

Working...
                                X