Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What made you sad today..

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: What made you sad today..

    In a dilemma if I should report something to the mods while they are online. I was close to asking Yassar, but I need to be sure.

    I don't want to be the one ruining someone's experience on this forum, but I have noticed the ongoing 'problem' for a while now, and if out of all the people I'm noticing it, then it has to be something worrying.
    'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

    So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

    Comment


    • Re: What made you sad today..

      Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
      In a dilemma if I should report something to the mods while they are online. I was close to asking Yassar, but I need to be sure.

      I don't want to be the one ruining someone's experience on this forum, but I have noticed the ongoing 'problem' for a while now, and if out of all the people I'm noticing it, then it has to be something worrying.
      What's up yasinsis?
      Indeed we belong to Allah,
      and indeed to Him we will return.


      Quran 2:156

      Comment


      • Re: What made you sad today..

        Originally posted by ninety1daisies View Post
        What's up yasinsis?
        It's a secret, but sometimes I feel that everyone is a learner so they maybe unaware, and humiliating someone hmmm you know it's a big thing.

        I have to think about it, I might drop it for now and keep observing. Tbh I don't even have to pick it out or 'observe' it myself, it is visibly there, in front of me, too noticeable.

        Sorry, that is very ambiguous lol

        :jkk:
        'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

        So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

        Comment


        • What made you sad today..

          [MENTION=100194]Ya'sin[/MENTION]

          Is it me? :(
          The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

          Comment


          • Re: What made you sad today..

            Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
            It's a secret, but sometimes I feel that everyone is a learner so they maybe unaware, and humiliating someone hmmm you know it's a big thing.

            I have to think about it, I might drop it for now and keep observing. Tbh I don't even have to pick it out or 'observe' it myself, it is visibly there, in front of me, too noticeable.

            Sorry, that is very ambiguous lol

            :jkk:
            Humiliating someone in particular publically or almost everyone here?
            Indeed we belong to Allah,
            and indeed to Him we will return.


            Quran 2:156

            Comment


            • Re: What made you sad today..

              I know I have a lot of problems & have been given advice, but is there any remedy for loneliness and extreme emptiness? I hate my motherland.
              Sisters shouldn't respond to me.

              Comment


              • Re: What made you sad today..

                Originally posted by ninety1daisies View Post
                Humiliating someone in particular publically or almost everyone here?
                In private by reporting them, in the most nicest way, if that's even possible.

                Even then it's humiliating enough but sometimes justice has to prevail over the wrong.

                We all make mistakes but I will leave it now.

                We should just have 'The disappointed thread' this isn't sad, it is just disappointing that is all.
                'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

                So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

                Comment


                • Re: What made you sad today..

                  [MENTION=100194]Ya'sin[/MENTION] you got me thinking hmmm..what could it be lool :1popcorn:

                  Comment


                  • Re: What made you sad today..

                    Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
                    [MENTION=100194]Ya'sin[/MENTION]

                    Is it me? :(
                    nope lol, don't know what makes you think it's about you?
                    'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

                    So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

                    Comment


                    • What made you sad today..

                      [MENTION=133171]aabdall 79[/MENTION]

                      Listen to me and make the Quran your best friend, wallahi there is nothing like the Quran.. It helps you establish that connection with your rabb during Ibadah, make it a habit every single morning, read and read.. It just fills your heart with light (in a way) because it's from our rabb. There will come a day where your life will be incomplete if you ever miss memorising/reading your daily portion. May Allah grant you peace.
                      The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

                      Comment


                      • What made you sad today..

                        [MENTION=100194]Ya'sin[/MENTION]

                        Nothing. Because I accidentally repd you with a lol to a sensitive post yday and I feel really bad, don't hate me. I apologised :(
                        The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

                        Comment


                        • Re: What made you sad today..

                          Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
                          In a dilemma if I should report something to the mods while they are online. I was close to asking Yassar, but I need to be sure.

                          I don't want to be the one ruining someone's experience on this forum, but I have noticed the ongoing 'problem' for a while now, and if out of all the people I'm noticing it, then it has to be something worrying.

                          Is the person harming anyone on here or saying stuff they shouldn't?
                          "O mankind, indeed the promise of Allāh is truth, so let not the worldly life delude you..."

                          [Al-Qur'ān, 35:5]

                          Comment


                          • Re: What made you sad today..

                            Originally posted by aabdall 79 View Post
                            I know I have a lot of problems & have been given advice, but is there any remedy for loneliness and extreme emptiness? I hate my motherland.
                            You get through it. Been there, and got the badge. I found it helped me become more resistant to relying on others and becoming more self-independent.

                            I actually enjoy being alone now.

                            This world breaks me.
                            And whatever you have of favor - it is from Allah. Then when adversity touches you, to Him you cry for help

                            [an-Nahl 16:53].

                            Comment


                            • Re: What made you sad today..

                              Emotional blackmails

                              I want to be free
                              "Let the days do as they please
                              And be optimistic when destiny decrees
                              Do not despair due to the events of the past
                              For the events of this world were not meant to last"

                              - Imam Shafi'i

                              Comment


                              • Re: What made you sad today..



                                omg I was too scared to take the plaster off but I took it off and it's like a horror film :shock:

                                Bloods gathered under my nail and PART OF MY FINGER IS MISSING

                                WHAT DO I DO

                                image.jpg
                                ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
                                "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
                                :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X