What made you sad today..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

In a dilemma if I should report something to the mods while they are online. I was close to asking Yassar, but I need to be sure.

I don't want to be the one ruining someone's experience on this forum, but I have noticed the ongoing 'problem' for a while now, and if out of all the people I'm noticing it, then it has to be something worrying.
    'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
      In a dilemma if I should report something to the mods while they are online. I was close to asking Yassar, but I need to be sure.

I don't want to be the one ruining someone's experience on this forum, but I have noticed the ongoing 'problem' for a while now, and if out of all the people I'm noticing it, then it has to be something worrying.
      What's up yasinsis?
      Indeed we belong to Allah,
      and indeed to Him we will return.

Quran 2:156

Comment

Originally posted by ninety1daisies View Post
        What's up yasinsis?
        It's a secret, but sometimes I feel that everyone is a learner so they maybe unaware, and humiliating someone hmmm you know it's a big thing.

I have to think about it, I might drop it for now and keep observing. Tbh I don't even have to pick it out or 'observe' it myself, it is visibly there, in front of me, too noticeable.

Sorry, that is very ambiguous lol

:jkk:
        'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

Comment

• What made you sad today..

[MENTION=100194]Ya'sin[/MENTION]

Is it me? :(
          إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

It's a secret, but sometimes I feel that everyone is a learner so they maybe unaware, and humiliating someone hmmm you know it's a big thing.

I have to think about it, I might drop it for now and keep observing. Tbh I don't even have to pick it out or 'observe' it myself, it is visibly there, in front of me, too noticeable.

Sorry, that is very ambiguous lol

:jkk:
            Humiliating someone in particular publically or almost everyone here?
            Indeed we belong to Allah,
            and indeed to Him we will return.

Quran 2:156

Comment

I know I have a lot of problems & have been given advice, but is there any remedy for loneliness and extreme emptiness? I hate my motherland.
              Sisters shouldn't respond to me.

Comment

Originally posted by ninety1daisies View Post
                Humiliating someone in particular publically or almost everyone here?
                In private by reporting them, in the most nicest way, if that's even possible.

Even then it's humiliating enough but sometimes justice has to prevail over the wrong.

We all make mistakes but I will leave it now.

We should just have 'The disappointed thread' this isn't sad, it is just disappointing that is all.

Comment

[MENTION=100194]Ya'sin[/MENTION] you got me thinking hmmm..what could it be lool :1popcorn:

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post

Is it me? :(
                    nope lol, don't know what makes you think it's about you?

Comment

[MENTION=133171]aabdall 79[/MENTION]

Listen to me and make the Quran your best friend, wallahi there is nothing like the Quran.. It helps you establish that connection with your rabb during Ibadah, make it a habit every single morning, read and read.. It just fills your heart with light (in a way) because it's from our rabb. There will come a day where your life will be incomplete if you ever miss memorising/reading your daily portion. May Allah grant you peace.

Comment

Nothing. Because I accidentally repd you with a lol to a sensitive post yday and I feel really bad, don't hate me. I apologised :(

Comment

Is the person harming anyone on here or saying stuff they shouldn't?

Comment

Originally posted by aabdall 79 View Post
                            I know I have a lot of problems & have been given advice, but is there any remedy for loneliness and extreme emptiness? I hate my motherland.
                            You get through it. Been there, and got the badge. I found it helped me become more resistant to relying on others and becoming more self-independent.

I actually enjoy being alone now.

This world breaks me.
                            8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
                            2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
                            3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
                            4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
                            5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
                            6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
                            7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
                            8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

Emotional blackmails

I want to be free
                              "Let the days do as they please
                              And be optimistic when destiny decrees
                              Do not despair due to the events of the past
                              For the events of this world were not meant to last"

- Imam Shafi'i

Comment

omg I was too scared to take the plaster off but I took it off and it's like a horror film :shock:

Bloods gathered under my nail and PART OF MY FINGER IS MISSING

WHAT DO I DO

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	447.4 KB
ID:	10761534
                                ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
                                "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
                                :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

Working...
                                X