X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What made you sad today..

[MENTION=7414]RaNdOm[/MENTION]

Favouritism :crying2: I am so nice to you, whatever innnnit
    The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post

:rotfl: tell samin that

:jkk: lavvy this is getting really :inlove: now so I'm gonna have to stop otherwise I will :vomit: but u are good at giving LOTS of love - me, just w little bit

and you also ameen!

:love:
      Looool hey I wasn't done :love: :love: :love: jks jks :onthego:

Wa iyyaki :)
      "Let the days do as they please
      And be optimistic when destiny decrees
      Do not despair due to the events of the past
      For the events of this world were not meant to last"

- Imam Shafi'i

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
        @RaNdOm

The struggle is real. At least I'm consistent!!!

Comment

• What made you sad today..

[MENTION=104157]zi-zizou[/MENTION]

Yeah, you are mean. And so is random.
          The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

• يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
              @RaNdOm

:rotfl: everyone want a bit of RaNdOms love :there: you're ok - I'm still developing my opinion on u - lavvy reps me all the time so I know her u know
              ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
              "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
              :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

Aww nono Merci beaucoup :there: I ope uhhhh zat zis eadache of urs gets better (I said that all in a French accent)
                "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
                  I'm happy to see that you are realising this because before you were quite patriotic about the land of opportunities. More like the land of hypocrisy.

Don't let it bring you down, let it make you stronger, everything happens for a reason. Don't let anyone make you passive, cause you weren't born passive, you were born to stand up and defend who you are :insha: and we stand up for justice.

Keep a dairy and write about all your experiences.
                  Oh yeah....about that, :embar: lol I feel embarrassed just remembering that thread... it's ok I changed my signature quite a few times since then. :o
                  The most annoying thing about that incident yesterday in particular was the woman wasn't even white... I know other races can be racist but when she is kinda neutral to her own race and clearly sweet talks and prefers the white kids over everyone else...it's just... sheesh. Kinda annoying tbh, I hate it when some people suck up to another race but tend to treat others, even their own as different and not as worthy of kindness. Subhanallah.

jazakullahu khairan Ya'sin :love::love::love: and insha allah I will buy a diary. I have so much to say nowadays it's kinda getting harder to bubble up the things I learn and what goes on in the day, etc.
                  Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek.

Comment

I'm basically swimming in a pool of blood now
                    Attached Files

Comment

Aww nono Merci beaucoup :there: I ope uhhhh zat zis eadache of urs gets better (I said that all in a French accent)
                      Loool i didnt even realise it wasnt real french
                      يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Fake blood

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post
                          Loool i didnt even realise it wasnt real french
                          Merci sivousplait - do you do that thing where u like 'uhhhh' inbetween your words?

Originally posted by Romero123 View Post
                          Fake blood
                          Only as fake as your watches

Comment

What in the world is that :O

Comment

Originally posted by ~Umar~ View Post
                              What in the world is that :O
                              It's my bleeding finger - I'm too scared to take the plaster off

Comment

It's my bleeding finger - I'm too scared to take the plaster off
                                you sure it aint ketchup? lool :rotfl:

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X