Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What made you sad today..

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: What made you sad today..

    Originally posted by MyUsernameIs... View Post
    Very well said sister! A post like this will usually just earn a sister the label of sounding like feminist.
    Many Muslim men talk about sisters like the kuffar talk about their women. No manners atall.
    Alhamdulillah for the brothers who have more taqwa and sensitivity ...despite what a minority they seem to be.
    Exactly sister! To be honest I am someone who takes criticism not very well so I have avoided saying anything about this sort of behavior. However I was just so offended...subhanallah.
    And I just didn't care if anyone calls me a feminist no more. Truth has got to be said.

    Originally posted by *sheba* View Post
    Figs, UF boys, what do you expect?


    Anyways, on other news, today has been the worst day of my life. I am so glad to be home.
    I don't know, I just really felt disgusted :/. Alhamdulillah not all brothers think the way some users been posting in that thread.

    also sheba are you alright ukhti? you sound very upset...you know you can pm me if anything's wrong insha allah :)

    Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
    Subhannallah sister I actually thought about making a thread about this. Zero ahlaq zero haya talking about our sisters in islam as if they were just a piece of meat
    I hate ummah forum at times and today was one of those days
    Ikr? I was just so annoyed I had to post about it. It still gets me resentful whenever I remember that thread. grrr....

    Originally posted by ashmeo View Post
    Ikr..
    Originally posted by Deeni Akh View Post
    So you gona generalise all UF boys now...
    I'm sorry, that wasn't my intention at all, Im so sorry.... as sister myusernameis mentioned we do know and understand there are good brothers who don't think this way butthey are the minority which is concerning to be frank.
    Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek.

    Comment


    • Re: What made you sad today..

      Originally posted by Figs View Post
      I'm sorry, that wasn't my intention at all, Im so sorry.... as sister myusernameis mentioned we do know and understand there are good brothers who don't think this way butthey are the minority which is concerning to be frank.
      Oh no its fine lol, it was light-hearted.

      But I agree with with you, some people have no adab when speaking abou certain topics. It all goes back to akhlaaq and decency.

      Comment


      • Re: What made you sad today..

        Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
        Didn't work, I want my money back
        But.. Juan never lets me down..

        Comment


        • Re: What made you sad today..

          Urgh.

          Have to study.

          Cba.

          Just wanna go to bed.

          Comment


          • What made you sad today..

            It's too early to say goodbye.
            إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

            Comment


            • Re: What made you sad today..

              So weird how just because of the personality Allah gave me, color of my skin and Islam I'm just another girl who should be pushed out of certain career paths and should have her opinion considered lesser than others. That I should be put to the spot and humiliated. Shame since it's a land of 'opportunity'. Subhanallah.

              I feel dirty and inferior right now. May Allah guide those people to Islam...all I gotta say at this point.......
              Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek.

              Comment


              • Re: What made you sad today..

                Originally posted by Figs View Post
                So weird how just because of the personality Allah gave me, color of my skin and Islam I'm just another girl who should be pushed out of certain career paths and should have her opinion considered lesser than others. That I should be put to the spot and humiliated. Shame since it's a land of 'opportunity'. Subhanallah.

                I feel dirty and inferior right now. May Allah guide those people to Islam...all I gotta say at this point.......
                I'm happy to see that you are realising this because before you were quite patriotic about the land of opportunities. More like the land of hypocrisy.

                Don't let it bring you down, let it make you stronger, everything happens for a reason. Don't let anyone make you passive, cause you weren't born passive, you were born to stand up and defend who you are :insha: and we stand up for justice.

                Keep a dairy and write about all your experiences.
                'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

                So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

                Comment


                • Re: What made you sad today..

                  It's co..co..cold

                  Comment


                  • Re: What made you sad today..

                    I cut my finger
                    Last edited by RaNdOm; 01-03-16, 09:21 AM.
                    ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
                    "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
                    :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

                    Comment


                    • Re: What made you sad today..

                      Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
                      I cut my finger
                      No one needs to see a speck of blood on your finger!

                      Blood shortage in the UK be careful.

                      Comment


                      • Re: What made you sad today..

                        Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post
                        No one needs to see a speck of blood on your finger!

                        Blood shortage in the UK be careful.
                        It was a lot of blood actually I was gonna faint

                        also why is the least sympathetic person first one to comment - I need someone that will give me real sympathy
                        ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
                        "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
                        :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

                        Comment


                        • What made you sad today..

                          [MENTION=7414]RaNdOm[/MENTION]

                          It's nothing.. Don't worry.
                          إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

                          Comment


                          • Re: What made you sad today..

                            Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
                            It was a lot of blood actually I was gonna faint

                            also why is the least sympathetic person first one to comment - I need someone that will give me real sympathy
                            You were proly squeezing your finger and going "mummy gee look!!!".

                            Comment


                            • Re: What made you sad today..

                              Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post
                              You were proly squeezing your finger and going "mummy gee look!!!".
                              Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
                              @RaNdOm

                              It's nothing.. Don't worry.
                              its coming out through the plaster actually look

                              Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	32.2 KB
ID:	10761504

                              I think I need to go hospital

                              wheres all nice members that will care [MENTION=133616]Lavender[/MENTION]
                              ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
                              "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
                              :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

                              Comment


                              • Re: What made you sad today..

                                Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
                                its coming out through the plaster actually look

                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]82703[/ATTACH]

                                I think I need to go hospital

                                wheres all nice members that will care @Lavender

                                that's scary I think you should call your mum
                                إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X