Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by Aaliyah_h View Post
    You need to refocus brother. Completely change your mind frame. This is very much possible by the way.

Do you benefit from thinking like this? No. Does it hurt you? Yes. Can you stop feeling like this? Yes, with the help of Allah. What's stopping you? From an objective perspective, you are stopping yourself from getting better. You are hindering your own progress. Many of us do this, including myself. But this can be sorted and worked upon.

Every single person in the world can give you amazing advice but it's worthless if you do not see the wisdom behind it and implement it. Open your mind brother and see how you can take all of the advice given to you and use it to benefit yourself.
    But I am an irrelevance compared to other people. I can implement these things but in the end I'd still be irrelevant. I'd be a more happy irrelevant person, but an irrelevance nonetheless compared to the rest.
    Sisters shouldn't respond to me.

Comment

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
      Bored
      Originally posted by Zoha_R View Post
      me too
      Just say "Juan".

Boredom should be cured instantly.

Comment

Originally posted by aabdall 79 View Post
        But I am an irrelevance compared to other people. I can implement these things but in the end I'd still be irrelevant. I'd be a more happy irrelevant person, but an irrelevance nonetheless compared to the rest.
        And that's the part of your mind frame you need to change. Thinking like that is the cause of your sad moods. So you need to change it. You just said and I quote "I' can implement these things.. I'd be a more happy person". I'm not even going to pay attention to the word you used in between. But you've just fought half the battle. You've acknowledged that you can change and you've acknowledged that this is what will help you be happier. Alhamdullilah.

Simply stop over thinking. The question you now need to ask is how can you change it. Practically. No ifs and buts. What actions can you take to change this?

Infact ban yourself from using words like "irrelevant" and anything similar to it. You are going to make yourself better, with the help and permission of Allah, so you don't even need such words. When you come on this forum, don't use these words to describe yourself brother. "Be careful of your thoughts for your thoughts become your words..." (have no idea where this is from)

The mind is a powerful creation and you are going to make yours better.
        Last edited by Aaliyah_h; 28-02-16, 10:53 PM.
        "O mankind, indeed the promise of Allāh is truth, so let not the worldly life delude you..."

• [Al-Qur'ān, 35:5]

Comment

Originally posted by ~Umar~ View Post
          Just say "Juan".

Boredom should be cured instantly.
          Didn't work, I want my money back

Comment

What didnt make me sad today?
            يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post
              What didnt make me sad today?
              Meeeee?

Comment

Meeeee?
                Aww true :') :love:
                يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post
                  Aww true :') :love:

Comment

I just can't take a masjid seriously when it posts quotes on their Facebook page by Barack Obama

Comment

I just can't take a masjid seriously when it posts quotes on their Facebook page by Barack Obama
                      Lol. What it say?
                      Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                      - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
                        Lol. What it say?
                        This:

Perfect ‪#‎MondayMotivation‬ quote from one of our most inspirational Presidents.
                        Happy ‪#‎PresidentsDay‬ to all our country's leaders who have strived to make America the land that we call home today.
                        And this picture

Click image for larger version

Name:	obama.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	40.7 KB
ID:	10761476

Comment

Lol " one of our most inspirational Presidents..."
                          Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                          - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
                            Lol " one of our most inspirational Presidents..."
                            Lol yep

Comment

Bored.

Comment

• What made you sad today..

Just learned that one of my students I taught a few years ago died - I'm under the impression it was suicide. I also learned that another has been charged with a gang related murder. Both are/were non-Muslims, 18 or 19. Very sad.
                                Allah’s Messenger said: “Whoever as much as kills a sparrow in vain will find it crying before Allah on the Day of Judgment: ‘My Lord! That person killed me in vain. He did not kill me for needful sustenance.”

Comment

Working...
                                X