Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
    Football was such a let down today. Wasted 2 hours smh.
    Did arsenal lose?
    '' WE LIVE IN AN INTERESTING TIME, WHERE THE 'ILM (KNOWLEDGE) OF A PERSON IS JUDGED BY HOW FAMOUS THE PERSON IS.''

- IMAM ANWAR AL 'AWLAQI.

Comment

Originally posted by Silent being View Post
      Did arsenal lose?
      Well yeah they did, but I went out to play football today and the people that came along weren't really into the game. Just ruined the whole day for me.are you a fellow gooner?
      They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

Originally posted by Figs View Post
        Some of the men of our ummah really need to get their act straight. I am just so angry at what I read in another thread....I don't mean to appear soft or sensitive but it was very upsetting to say the least how men will go so far to shame chaste sisters in this deen by means of the language and other means. Subhanallah. They don't realize what the Muslim sisters of today go through from all areas of life. And the least they can do when our sisters are being raped, violated, and their men being killed overseas is to brag about how in order to bullet proof their potential's claims of chastity they'll ask her in front of the parents and make her swear while holding the Quran. That is just sick.

They have no ability to defend our sisters with their properties and lives...and not only to do they choose to abuse the brothers who do so, they also choose to abuse those users who try to disagree with their ways. I truly hope the future fathers of our ummah do not have the mentality like that I have seen. Because it's just....I can't even explain properly without feeling a bit saddened.

I dare them to suffer the pain of childbirth. Unlike being beaten or suffocated...childbirth is a 'natural' thing and I've been told by mothers it's three times the pain of death. I dare any Muslim brother to suffer even a little of what their mothers have been through to give birth to them.

If they think they are all that why don't they remove the 'glass ceiling' situation in the west where women who are far more qualified are pushed lower and men who are less qualified reach the highest positions of the workplace, resulting in 50% of women in the workforce being harassed. I dare them.

I dare them to even try to understand the cultural garbage that opposes Islam that us sisters deal with in everyday lives with patience. None of us sisters ever agreed to a contract where the birth of a girl should be the cause of tears for parents because they wanted a boy...none of us ever agreed that some of us should be cut and sewed up and changed just for being a woman. None of us agree that we should get stalked by boys at our school, be cornered or anything and be blamed for it even though we did every possible thing. We reported, complained, covered ourselves properly, stayed away from boys and still get this garbage because of the society we have been raised in, because of how our world is, and in some ways, has always been.

We then have those men willing to label an entire population of sisters in the west as unchaste. Or that they'd never marry revert sisters because they are all this or that. Shame on those brothers seriosuly... not to even mention the other statements that are so upsetting I'd rather not mention it here. Subhanallah. I don't get it at all. Why don't they become real men and try to stop the poverty worldwide or stop domestic violence? Why don't they fight for the honor of Muslim women or the women of the world....why don't they at least care enough about their sisters to understand these things?

One of these days I'm gonna make a thread about this. There's a reason sisters my age tend to join feminist clubs and organizations. There's a reason. And if there's nothing that clashes with our deen in taht regard I support them because apparently the number of men who truly care about the wellbeing of sisters today are few. Some care only about themselves and won't watch what's coming out of their mouths. Subhanallah.

I thank Allah for giving me Islam. Only Allah speaks for us, our Lord. Sisters remember that always and don't be angry like I have become when you come across these things. Remember Allah knows us better.
        Very well said sister! A post like this will usually just earn a sister the label of sounding like feminist.
        Many Muslim men talk about sisters like the kuffar talk about their women. No manners atall.
        Alhamdulillah for the brothers who have more taqwa and sensitivity ...despite what a minority they seem to be.

Comment

Well yeah they did, but I went out to play football today and the people that came along weren't really into the game. Just ruined the whole day for me.are you a fellow gooner?
          Jee

-

Sad coz I never bought a tub of ice cream which would've tasted so well with homemade brownies :( sux

لا تفكر كثيرا
          بل استغفر كثيرا

-------------------------------------------------------
          The children need your prayers more than anyone else
          www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by F_R View Post
            Jee

-

Sad coz I never bought a tub of ice cream which would've tasted so well with homemade brownies :( sux
            Wait what? You're silent being?

Comment

Wait what? You're silent being?
              Nahe

لا تفكر كثيرا
              بل استغفر كثيرا

Comment

Nahe
                ....are...you...high..?

Comment

....are...you...high..?
                  Not yet

لا تفكر كثيرا
                  بل استغفر كثيرا

Comment

Not yet
                    Lool what? So you're planning to reach cloud 9?

Comment

Lool what? So you're planning to reach cloud 9?
                      Well what I'm gonna take isn't gonna take me that high

لا تفكر كثيرا
                      بل استغفر كثيرا

Comment

Well what I'm gonna take isn't gonna take me that high

O deer

Comment

• What made you sad today..

Did man just say 'shut up Margaret??'

Who is Margaret???

Margaret exists in a Bengali household?

Duro fagol.
                          إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Originally posted by The Poet View Post
                            Your post reminds me of this Hadith.

“There are seven whom Allah will shade in His Shade on the Day when there is no shade except His Shade: One of them is a man who was tempted by a beautiful woman and he refused this temptation and sin and said, "I fear Allah".
                            I said fear Allah once because I was surrounded 8 brothers who wouldn't let me go!

They all said they wanted to beat me up...
                            Alhamdullilah got out of it.
                            8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
                            2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
                            3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
                            4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
                            5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
                            6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
                            7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
                            8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

Bored

Comment

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
                                Bored
                                me too

Comment