X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by ninety1daisies View Post
    And?
    Its friday night, people go out and get drunk. Anyways, i dont know what was her problem maybe she wanted to kill me or steal or she just wanted sex.. i didnt care.

Comment

Originally posted by King1234 View Post
      Its friday night, people go out and get drunk. Anyways, i dont know what was her problem maybe she wanted to kill me or steal or she just wanted sex.. i didnt care.
      Well you should be happy you didn't give into your desires not sad :) you definitely won right there.
      Indeed we belong to Allah,
      and indeed to Him we will return.

Quran 2:156

Comment

Originally posted by The Poet View Post
        Your post reminds me of this Hadith.

“There are seven whom Allah will shade in His Shade on the Day when there is no shade except His Shade: One of them is a man who was tempted by a beautiful woman and he refused this temptation and sin and said, "I fear Allah".
        Subhannallah this guy king1234 is a hadith rejector so I don't know if he'll listen to this
        The sunnah is like the ark of Noah, whoever embarks upon it reaches salvation and whoever refuses is drowned.
        ~ Imam Malik (may Allah have mercy on him)

Comment

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
          Subhannallah this guy king1234 is a hadith rejector so I don't know if he'll listen to this
          Yeah I read the hadith and I knew about it. Please stop calling me hadith rejector since you havent really read my points of view.

Comment

Originally posted by King1234 View Post
            Yeah I read the hadith and I knew about it. Please stop calling me hadith rejector since you havent really read my points of view.
            Do you accept this particular hadith?
            The sunnah is like the ark of Noah, whoever embarks upon it reaches salvation and whoever refuses is drowned.
            ~ Imam Malik (may Allah have mercy on him)

Comment

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
              Do you accept this particular hadith?
              Accepting it or not doesnt really matter because it wont change my belief in Allah or islam in anyway. It could be an authentic hadith because it tries to teach people to stay away from sin. I have nothing against it

Comment

Idiots
                O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

I remembered my time back in school and I regretted not beating up a boy in school who punched me for know reasons. I used to care about the consequences if I did, but now not so much. Hes become a Muslim now so alhamdilulah for him.
                  I rather be hated by everybody else, but loved by Allah. Than be loved by everybody else and hated by Allah.

Comment

Originally posted by menk View Post
                    I remembered my time back in school and I regretted not beating up a boy in school who punched me for know reasons. I used to care about the consequences if I did, but now not so much. Hes become a Muslim now so alhamdilulah for him.
                    It should be in the happy thread then
                    '' WE LIVE IN AN INTERESTING TIME, WHERE THE 'ILM (KNOWLEDGE) OF A PERSON IS JUDGED BY HOW FAMOUS THE PERSON IS.''

- IMAM ANWAR AL 'AWLAQI.

Comment

Pakistan vs India.

Comment

Bloody cold.
                        They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

Stupid people. One called me a pro-race mixing, anti-white, kkk member. If that wasn't strange enough, they proceeded to say the kkk doesn't exist in this country even though they clearly do and they clearly said I'm a part of it?
                          “Ask forgiveness from your Lord. Indeed! He is Oft-Forgiving.” (71:10)

Comment

My work routine is making me sad. 6 days a week kills you mentally
                            Believe
                            there is
                            good in the world

Comment

• I'm so bored and tired.
                              إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Gotta go grocery shopping today. Meh.

Comment

Working...
                                X