X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

:( :( :( :) :) :) :) :) :)
    ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
    "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
    :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
      :( :( :( :) :) :) :) :) :)
      sup

Comment

Originally posted by Mutant View Post
        sup
        3 sad faces 6 happy faces

after hardship comes ease, verily after hardship comes ease
        ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
        "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
        :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
          3 sad faces 6 happy faces

after hardship comes ease, verily after hardship comes ease
          i hope things get better for you, and for every sad muslim. I get sad sometimes, but I remind myself that this world is pointless and something better awaits me on the other side. alhamdulillah.

Comment

Been a while since I held a gun.
            “You don't need anybody to tell you who you are or what you are. You are what you are!”

Comment

Originally posted by I See You View Post

Comment

Originally posted by I See You View Post
                Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
                Ikr ?! :wacko:
                Indeed we belong to Allah,
                and indeed to Him we will return.

Quran 2:156

Comment

I was walking home today, my eyes made contact with a girl. So i turned my face and looked forward kept walking. After that the girl followed me and introduced herself. We chatted for abit and at the end of the conversation she asked if she could come over to my place.

I asked if she didnt have a place to stay or if she needed money to go home. She said she just finds me attractive and wants to have fun lol. I politely said that im tired and im going to go to bed. She asked me to think about it and again I said no.

I know its one weird story, i didnt believe it myself and i was shocked because she wasnt a prostitute or anything. Anyways, i guess it made me sad because i felt sorry for her and my male desires were killing me.

Comment

Originally posted by King1234 View Post
                    I was walking home today, my eyes made contact with a girl. So i turned my face and looked forward kept walking. After that the girl followed me and introduced herself. We chatted for abit and at the end of the conversation she asked if she could come over to my place.

I asked if she didnt have a place to stay or if she needed money to go home. She said she just finds me attractive and wants to have fun lol. I politely said that im tired and im going to go to bed. She asked me to think about it and again I said no.

I know its one weird story, i didnt believe it myself and i was shocked because she wasnt a prostitute or anything. Anyways, i guess it made me sad because i felt sorry for her and my male desires were killing me.
                    What kinda girl just wants to get with some stranger?!!!! Ugh!

Comment

Originally posted by ninety1daisies View Post
                      Ikr ?! :wacko:
                      Lol

Comment

And why is this under sad? Shouldn't you be happy you didn't give in?

Comment

Your post reminds me of this Hadith.

“There are seven whom Allah will shade in His Shade on the Day when there is no shade except His Shade: One of them is a man who was tempted by a beautiful woman and he refused this temptation and sin and said, "I fear Allah".
                          “And We have already created man and know what his soul whispers to him, and We are closer to him than (his) jugular vein.” (Quran 50:16)

Comment

Originally posted by The Poet View Post
                            Your post reminds me of this Hadith.

“There are seven whom Allah will shade in His Shade on the Day when there is no shade except His Shade: One of them is a man who was tempted by a beautiful woman and he refused this temptation and sin and said, "I fear Allah".
                            I miss [MENTION=81355]candyapple[/MENTION] :( she was poet too

Comment

Originally posted by ninety1daisies View Post
                              What kinda girl just wants to get with some stranger?!!!! Ugh!
                              I live in canada

Comment

And?

Comment

Working...
                                X