What made you sad today..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

some people really are only concerned about themselves.

how is it you tell someone that you are upset due to them, and they turn it all around on you , for you to end up asking forgiveness :/ and still remain upset with regards to original situation as it has been unresolved.

Comment

Originally posted by Fairy View Post
      Suffering from neckache

so mum gave me a hot water bottle, the bottle got a cut (never happened in all my life) the water leaked and burnt my back as well as the boiling hot water spilling all over the sofa and cushions

and meiadoc = put some ice on that

strive - hope u got notifications now!!
      I watched like 4-5 videos on neck ache because I had it the other day and seeing as I wasn't allowed to eat, I couldn't take painkiller.

Okay, I was in pain, and in one video the Dr was wearing very short shorts, so yeah, may Allah forgive me even though it wasn't my intention. :(
      8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
      2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
      3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
      4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
      5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
      6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
      7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
      8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

Originally posted by Magic. View Post
        I watched like 4-5 videos on neck ache because I had it the other day and seeing as I wasn't allowed to eat, I couldn't take painkiller.
        :(
        ive put gel on it, its calmed it for 30 mins but is back again. grr

===

made me sad that some people are snakes and steal from others. inshallah collect from them on judgement day.
        My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
        ĎO Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.í
        ďOnce you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.Ē

Comment

Originally posted by F_R View Post
          omg that must've been something!
          nah nothing new, im accident prone

once I was frying something and it exploded onto my face and neck, the hot oil.

least it got me out the kitchen LOOOOL
          My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
          ĎO Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.í
          ďOnce you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.Ē

Comment

Heavy workload :( And I haven't even studied for Arabic test this weekend!
            So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny? (55:16)

Comment

Daughters first day at secondary

Feel so sad. When did my girl grow up?? I still remember her as a baby, remember making her giggle n phoning my parents/sisters just to let them hear. Sad or what

May Allah keep her and the children of our ummah righteous servants and firm upholders of the faith.

Ameen
              Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Donít ruin your happiness with worry, and donít ruin your mind with pessimism. Donít ruin your success with deception and donít ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Donít ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
              __________________________________________________ _____________________________
              If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesnít prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with duaías being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so donít ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
                Daughters first day at secondary

Feel so sad. When did my girl grow up?? I still remember her as a baby, remember making her giggle n phoning my parents/sisters just to let them hear. Sad or what

May Allah keep her and the children of our ummah righteous servants and firm upholders of the faith.

Ameen
                my mom and my grandma complains why did I have to grow up.
                "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

Originally posted by samin62 View Post
                  I think it really hits home when boys start to grow up coz the stay a bit more attached to moms way past the age that girls do

My son always hangs around me if he has nothing to do snd he's always up for hugs- when he grows then I will be really sad :(
                  Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Donít ruin your happiness with worry, and donít ruin your mind with pessimism. Donít ruin your success with deception and donít ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Donít ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
                  __________________________________________________ _____________________________
                  If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesnít prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with duaías being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so donít ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

I thought 62 was your birth year and you were an old man with four kids

Comment

Originally posted by veetha View Post
                      Lol
                      I think everyone thought that

Comment

Originally posted by veetha View Post
                        might not have 4 kids but still an old man with a beard
                        "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Comment

Originally posted by Fairy View Post
                          ive put gel on it, its calmed it for 30 mins but is back again. grr

===

made me sad that some people are snakes and steal from others. inshallah collect from them on judgement day.
                          Put more gel on.

Ah I remember the gel I used, it was mint, and it stank.
                          8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
                          2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
                          3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
                          4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
                          5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
                          6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
                          7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
                          8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

might not have 4 kids but still an old man with a beard

Errr why am imagining Dumbledore?

Comment

burnt my tongue drinking hot soup

Comment

i'd rather not say :(

Comment

Working...
                                X