Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by Abdalla94' View Post
    I'm sorry for your loss. Passporticide is definitely no joke.
    I mentioned dual nationality and it just went cray cray.

Comment

feeling really down today and its been such a long flippin day

Comment

Emotions
        يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

I want spaghetti. Craving it.

Thursday night dinner I hopeeee

Comment

Myself

Comment

• Why is bio med so long, plus no ones free to eat out with me :(((((
              The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

My best friend's stepdad passed this morning

So weird to know he isn't here anymore. I've known him since I was 5...so sad.

Comment

I feel very cold, But in reality I'm warm :/

I think I've got a fever.

Comment

Need to cancel my gym membership.
                    They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

My dream
                      يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

• My uncle was sooooo sad today it was funny to watch, someone hit his car from the back when it was parked somewhere n he was so depressed literally upset like someone died
                        I shouldn't be laughing but I told him to get over it and it will be better in no time

He said 'no it wouldn't'

drama king much, men these days
                        The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

Just wanned to say something important... To anyone reading this, if you hold a grudge, or angry with someone blood related, haven't spoken for years? Think it's not imporant to at least try? Humble yourself and call them, say you're sorry even if you were the victim.. Hear them and make sure their okay because one day you will wish you had the chance and you won't ever get it. Nothing is worth it because death has no mercy and its ganna be coming to us all. I speak to you from the depth of my heart.. Forgive them and let your past go.

Someone I know has not spoken to their dad for 2 years and yesterday they were informed he died alone in his home and only the smell alerted the neighbours. They are broken and in so much pain.. Why did they cut contact? Over money!! Was it worth it? No :(

Call them today!
                          I love you, cherish you and worship you,
                          Guide me on your path to your janna,
                          Unite me beside you My King and all mighty,

:love:Allah:love:

Comment

Originally posted by Fragile View Post
                            Just wanned to say something important... To anyone reading this, if you hold a grudge, or angry with someone blood related, haven't spoken for years? Think it's not imporant to at least try? Humble yourself and call them, say you're sorry even if you were the victim.. Hear them and make sure their okay because one day you will wish you had the chance and you won't ever get it. Nothing is worth it because death has no mercy and its ganna be coming to us all. I speak to you from the depth of my heart.. Forgive them and let your past go.

Someone I know has not spoken to their dad for 2 years and yesterday they were informed he died alone in his home and only the smell alerted the neighbours. They are broken and in so much pain.. Why did they cut contact? Over money!! Was it worth it? No :(

Call them today!
                            That's so sad :(

Poor dad :(

Comment

Originally posted by Fragile View Post

Call them today!

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajiun That's very very sad
                              "Let the days do as they please
                              And be optimistic when destiny decrees
                              Do not despair due to the events of the past
                              For the events of this world were not meant to last"

- Imam Shafi'i

Comment

Whether her time is up or not, Ya rahman give her jannatul firdaus and me too.
                                Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek.

Comment

Working...
                                X