X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
    Lol you too? Your sister had to do it today, now you tomorrow :rotfl:
    That girl was meant to go tomorrow too. But she's refusing. Grrrrr, so now I have to take the other one. I'm gonna try to find a way out of it, I just can't do it. Anywhere but the zoo.
    Last edited by *sheba*; 16-02-16, 05:59 AM. Reason: No swearing, sheba
    O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Originally posted by *sheba* View Post
      That girl was meant to go tomorrow too. But she's refusing. Grrrrr, so now I have to take the other one. I'm gonna try to find a way out of it, I just can't do it. Anywhere but the zoo.
      Lol I wouldn't go to the zoo two days in a row, heck no. So I don't blame her lool

Hope you can get out. I enjoyed the zoo as a kid, but now I don't. It's stinky and there are flies/wasps EVERYWHERE.

Comment

Lol I wouldn't go to the zoo two days in a row, heck no. So I don't blame her lool

Hope you can get out. I enjoyed the zoo as a kid, but now I don't. It's stinky and there are flies/wasps EVERYWHERE.
        Lol, I hope so too. :(
        I hated it even when I was a kid, lol. Oh God, i forgot about it being like that :|
        O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

The fact that im full but i wanna eat more
          يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Someone give me hug and red velvet cake, STAT! You dont even need to give me a spoon I can use my hand as a scooper

who's ever watched untold stories of the ER, I can never get over how bad their acting can be.. cracks me up.

Ibn Umar was asked, “Did the sahaba laugh?” He said, “Yes, and the faith in their hearts was like mountains.”

"You can not be the ummah that will call the world to goodness if you hate everybody else" - Nouman Ali Khan

Comment

When I looked at my wallet after eating at an expensive restaurant...

Comment

Can't sleep :/ gotta wake up at 5am and thinking Whats the point of sleeping now? Ganna get the worst migrane by morning..
                I love you, cherish you and worship you,
                Guide me on your path to your janna,
                Unite me beside you My King and all mighty,

:love:Allah:love:

Comment

I messed up really bad, and I don't know how to come back from it.

Ibn Umar was asked, “Did the sahaba laugh?” He said, “Yes, and the faith in their hearts was like mountains.”

"You can not be the ummah that will call the world to goodness if you hate everybody else" - Nouman Ali Khan

Comment

My great uncle passed away today

And my best friend's step dad is dying. Cancer has spread to his lungs and he doesn't want the breathing tube so the doctor said he doesn't have very long left.

Comment

My great uncle passed away today

And my best friend's step dad is dying. Cancer has spread to his lungs and he doesn't want the breathing tube so the doctor said he doesn't have very long left.

I'm leaving Makkah today :(

عضم الله اجركم وحسن الله عزاكم وغفر الله لميتكم
                      Dua for u and ur family , my condolences
                      The Prophet (saw) advised to: “Take benefit of five before five: Your youth before your old age, your health before your sickness, your wealth before your poverty, your free time before you are preoccupied, and your life before your death
                      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgE...kS-Qi3nf3tcvPw

Comment

Originally posted by Lavender View Post
                        May Allah make it easy for you to make this decision and also make you successful in it ameen :love: It'll be alright sis :)

Haha post a few times and you'll get used to it again InshaaAllah :D

When that happens, try repenting. The weight will lighten

It's ok sis :there:
                        Haha, thats true! I need to up my game and be more active, insh'a Allah. How have you been anyway?

PS: @ rep
                        You such a cutie! Your comment made me smile! Thank you! And of course likewise if you ever need me :) I'll rep you back when I can insh'a Allah :love:
                        Gone with the wind.

Comment

Originally posted by Ibn Taleb View Post
                          I'm leaving Makkah today :(

عضم الله اجركم وحسن الله عزاكم وغفر الله لميتكم
                          Dua for u and ur family , my condolences
                          :jkk:.

Comment

I'm so tired but I have to go clean up the kitchen . :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

Let's hope I don't end up falling asleep in there.

Comment

Did a DIY photo for a passport using mobile. Need a new passport as the old one decided to jump in the washing machine.

Comment

Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post
                                Did a DIY photo for a passport using mobile. Need a new passport as the old one decided to jump in the washing machine.
                                I'm sorry for your loss. Passporticide is definitely no joke.

Comment

Working...
                                X