• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What made you sad today..

[MENTION=7414]RaNdOm[/MENTION]

lOOOOOL u did the same.. Telling me to tell them that ur the best

GO AWAY I h8 u bye
    The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
      @RaNdOm

lOOOOOL u did the same.. Telling me to tell them that ur the best

GO AWAY I h8 u bye
      :rotfl: no I'm just self absorbed but it's ok because u are too LOL

ok neenee time

:salams

Comment

Seeing how little people appriciate their spouse

Comment

[MENTION=100194]Ya'sin[/MENTION] I can't rep u :(

Comment

Originally posted by Umm Uthmaan View Post
            [MENTION=100194]Ya'sin[/MENTION] I can't rep u :(
            it's okay :1popcorn:

times like this all we can say is ':insha: tomorrow is another day to rep people'
            'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
              it's okay :1popcorn:

times like this all we can say is ':insha: tomorrow is another day to rep people'
              Hahaha yeah that's right :D

Comment

STILLLL awake - all cos of [MENTION=71631]iRepIslam[/MENTION]

>_>

im 1 hour over aswell grrrr, bed now tho

Comment

My mom breaks my heart..

We are cleaning the kitchen up after dinner and we're talking about silly things, and she says oh I'm ugly all casually. I'm like what, why would you say that? And she's like I know you think I am, and everyone else does, you have an ugly mother. I just stare at her in shock, I've never thought that about her at all. I've always found my mom to be beautiful, inside and out. So I tell you don't say that, I don't ever think of you that way and she laughs it off.

So I'm wiping the table down and I go over and hug her when I'm done and I say you're not ugly, you're beautiful, please don't think of yourself that way.

And she said thank you.

:( I'm still sad though, like I don't view myself as anything special but I always view other people as beautiful and it kills me when someone says they are ugly. Especially when it's your own mom, my mom has done so much for us and continues to, she's absolutely beautiful to me. And for her to think I'm embarrassed of her or that I view her as ugly breaks my heart.

Comment

Was just reminiscing the glory days of Manchester United, till I remembered 2012...........

Aguero......... Martin Tyler.......... Roberto Mancini....... QPR....... The Etihad.... Sheikh Mansour..... Money...... Sadness.... United...... Defeat.... Humiliated..... Embarrassed.....

Comment

• My heart yearns to visit Makkah. I wanna sleep in the masjid. Soon in sha Allah.
                      The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

Originally posted by ~Umar~ View Post
                        Was just reminiscing the glory days of Manchester United, till I remembered 2012...........

Aguero......... Martin Tyler.......... Roberto Mancini....... QPR....... The Etihad.... Sheikh Mansour..... Money...... Sadness.... United...... Defeat.... Humiliated..... Embarrassed.....
                        that was a sad moment in history lool

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
                          that was a sad moment in history lool
                          Indeed

Comment

Stomach ache

Comment

I'm not looking forward for tomorrow. Have to take my lil niece to the zoo and I really really hate the zoo. It's so :zzz:

Last edited by *sheba*; 16-02-16, 05:08 AM.
                              O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Originally posted by *sheba* View Post
                                I'm not looking forward for tomorrow. Have to take my lil niece to the zoo and I really really hate the zoo. It's so :zzz:

Lol you too? Your sister had to do it today, now you tomorrow :rotfl:

Comment

Working...
                                X